Enchant Transfer Plugin (Scribe clone)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by SparkyJJC, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SparkyJJC

Plugin category: Mechanics / Roleplay

Minecraft version: 1.12 Spigot

Suggested name: EnchantingTransfer, or any appropriate name

What I want: The plugin should allow for users to place an enchanted item into the anvil alongside either a normal book or a book and quill (the choice of whether to use one, the other, or both as a suitable item to place is at the discretion of the programmer). The Anvil should then produce an enchanted book with the same enchantments of the enchanted item that was placed into the anvil. Whether the enchanted item is returned as a non-enchanted variant of the same item or absorbed completely is at the discretion of the programmer.

E.G: A pickaxe with Unbreaking III + Fortune II and a normal book are placed into an anvil. The result is an Unbreaking III + Fortune II enchanted book.

Scribe exists, however it has not been updated to the latest version.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: .cantransferenchant, or any suitable name to denote the toggling of the ability for player groups' ability to transfer enchantments. An additional file to modify what enchantments can or cannot be transferred could be optimal, but is entirely optional.

When I'd like it by: No time frame.

2. Offline

Inamine

I can do this for you if you want. I'll be posting it on spigot as a free resource if that's okay.

I'll make a config so admins can choose if the item is absorbed is or not, as well as what item should be put in the anvil to get the enchanted book meaning you can use any item at all.

Give me a couple days to do this.

3. Offline

SparkyJJC

Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate it. I would be more than happy for you to do this.
    I am perfectly fine with it being a free resource, open source, or anything along those lines should you want to.
    Your proposed configs are also very sound.

Take as much time as you need.
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.