Filled Emerald Repair

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by TerraFiX, Jun 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category:

Minecraft version: 1.8
    Suggested name:
    Emerald Repair

What I want:
    A plugin that if you rightclick an anvil with an item that has lost durability, it gets repaired. You do need an Emerald in your inventory for it to work,
    otherwise it says: "&c1 Emerald is needed to repair this item"
    And when you succeed: "&aItem repaired"

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin. Every anvil in the game does this thing.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions needed

When I'd like it by: Whenever you have time to create this

2. Offline

KarimAKL

@TerraFiX A few questions. 1. What items should be able to get repaired? 2. Do you lose the emerald after using it? 3. Should you still be able to use the anvil even if the item is at maximum durability or should it say something like "This item is already at maximum durability"? 4. Should it send a message saying something like "This item cannot be repaired" if you don't have one of the items that can be repaired in your hand or should it just open the anvil normally? EDIT: Should i make a config for changing the messages? (If yes then should i make a command to reload the config instead of restarting the server? If you want that then please tell me the command for it aswell)
    EDIT2: Forgot to ask, when repairing the item should it open the anvil as it would AND repair the item or just repair the item and don't open the anvil?

3. @KarimAKL
    Okay, sorry I forgot to include these things in the first place
    1. All damaged items can be repaired (armor, weapon, bow, axe)
    2. Yes you lose your emerald after using it.
    3. No you can't use the anvil when your item is max durability
    4. The message: "This item cannot be repaired". Normal anvils don't exist anymore
    5. Yes! A config would be nice! command /emeraldrepair reload?
    6. No, don't open the anvil, I don't want people to be able to use the normal anvil.

Thanks a lot! <3

4. Offline

KarimAKL

@TerraFiX Okay, what about stuff like flint and steel and shears? Should it be all items that can lose durability or just stuff like armor, swords, pickaxes, axes, hoes, shovels, bows? If you could be a little more specific it would be nice. Anyway, i'll make these things now. :) EDIT: About the command "/emeraldrepair reload" what should it do if you type "/emeraldrepair" or "/emeraldrepair (something other than reload)"? Also, would you like the command to have an alias? Maybe "/er"?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2018
  5. So, I need the plugin for my PvP server. People use their items and want to repair those. (Armor, Bow, Axe, Sword) uhh that should be everything.

I only need a command ro reload the plugin I guess..
    I think I would like a command called '/repair' that gives some information: "You can repair 1 item using an anvil and 1 Emerald in spawn."
    But that would give problems with the essentials /repair command, no?
    Or does that work if I don't give them permissions to the essentials repair

6. Offline

KarimAKL

@TerraFiX
    1. Okay so armor, bow, axes and swords is everything? I'll do that then. :)
    2. About the /repair command, it should overwrite the essentials /repair command, of course you can still use /essentials:repair to use the essentials /repair command. Would you like me to create that then? :)

7. Yes! That would be nice, thanks!

8. Offline

KarimAKL

@TerraFiX Okay, will do that then. :)
    EDIT: What about this?

9. I don't really need any other commands, only the reload one should be okay I guess

10. Offline

KarimAKL

@TerraFiX This is what i currently have:
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

Please let me know if it's not how you want it. :p

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2019
  11. Thanks! Seems to work perfectly, only 1 problem: the anvil is not consuming the emerald if an item is repaired

12. Offline

KarimAKL

@TerraFiX Any errors? It does consume it for me.

13. Maybe that's because emeralds are named to '&aEmerald' on my server?

14. Offline

KarimAKL

@TerraFiX That would cause them not to get removed, i'll try to change some things so you can have them named "&aEmerald". :p
    EDIT: The new update (1.1) should remove 1 emerald no matter the name, you can download that now. :)
    Link: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.