Plugin Request Elimination minigame!

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Luke_matthewson, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Luke_matthewson

Hi there. I have my own server and I want to bring something unique to it so I have come up with a really cool mini game idea! The game is called elimination and basically around 24 people will join the game, you will get teleported to a lobby when you join.

What I'm thinking of is 12 small arenas with 2 houses in each of them. When the game starts you will be teleported into a random house, this means you will be in an arena with another person. Then you will have a certain amount of time (let's say 3 minutes) to loot the house. Then after that time you will have to fight the person in the other house in your arena. The houses will have iron doors with only the person in the house being able to leave it. But when it's time for the fight you will automatically get teleported out of your house so no one cheats and just camps in there house.

Whoever wins the fight will be teleported back into the lobby. The same process will start again for the remaining 12. This will continue until 3 people are left. When there are three left you will be teleported into a much bigger arena and fight to the death until there is a winner.

Command ideas:
    For the commands I need something to set a sign board up where you can walk up and right click a sign to join a game (a lobby board)
    I also need a command to set arenas up (maybe world edit could help)
    I also need chests to be automatically replenished after every round
    I also need an admin command that will be able to force stop/start the game
    Also the game cannot start until there is 6 people in it

I really hope you can help me as I think this will be a really fun game. Also thank you so much for taking your time to read this. I hope to hear from you soon! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.