[EDIT/FUN/SEC] VoxelSniper v5.019 - Flexible Long-Range In-Game Map Editor [BukkitDev]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Voxel Box, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Offline

Voxel Box

2. Offline

Oh_hi_thur

update soon, I wanna build my new spawn for 1.2 and I need voxel sniper :D

Phil3004 likes this.
  3. Offline

Rexel

yes please put out some beta version :)

4. Offline

ZIPLEX

Please Update For 1.2.3 R0.2!!!!!!!!!

5. Offline

Voxel Box

Our dev builds are available on VoxelUpdate. They are 1.2 compatible.

6. Offline

Rexel

I tried VoxelSniper 5.130 ..only problem noticed so far is you get invisible trees, they still get placed, only you don't see them unless you relog or go away from the chunk so that it reloads.

7. Offline

Sesshoma

it's really an awesome plugin but i can't build higher than 64 bocks
    is there anything i can do or isn't it updatet for this?

8. Offline

noelcjf

how do i use this plugin i download the voxelupdate what should i do next?

9. Offline

xsolar66

Works beautifully. Thanks :)

10. Offline

Voxel Box

11. Offline

11skip11

I can't find the download link for VoxelSniper... Where is the download link?

12. Offline

evilspoons

Does anyone have Dynmap playing nicely with VoxelSniper? VoxelSniper doesn't seem to generate events that trigger Dynmap re-rendering an altered tile (blockplaced/blockbreak), and it seems a little extreme to have to have Dynmap re-render on chunk loading or player movement just to (maybe) get the modified tiles to fix themselves. Thoughts...?

13. Offline

yaitsbilly

With VoxelUpdate if I set "auto-update=" to true, will it auto restart the server?

14. Offline

Rossy

przerwap

Whenever I try a /b or any VoxelSniper command like /b e melt it says "Unkown command. Type "help" for help". wtf...?

And yes, I do have my admns.txt file set up.

15. try with snipers.txt, in voxel directory.
    you can also add yourself to sniper if you"re op.
    /addsniper nickname.

anyway, if you dont have few line from VS when you log in, you're not a sniper.

16. Offline

ocomobock

Holding shift and right clicking with a slimeball doesn't seem to work for me.

17. Offline

Mrburel

i don't get it :/ do i need another .jar file for my server which i need to upload on my hosted gameserver as voxelupdate.jar or is it the only one i need, because i can't find others (except the other voxel plugins) because i love using voxel sniper , its just an awesome plugin . good work.

/edit: nvm i got it.. just too blind :D

18. Offline

CeramicTitan

how can i 'overlay' my mountain which is snow blocks. How can i overlay it with ice?

19. Offline

i7nvd

20. where is the voxelsniper.jar download

21. Offline

Monstercat99

To all, I think I have found the link[redflower]
    This is what you need to do..
    First go to the wiki witch the link is on the Dev page: http://www.voxelwiki.com/minecraft/VoxelSniper
    Then you click the VoxelSniper on the list (First one)
    Then under the VOXELSNIPER5 picture there is a linkall the way at the bottom of the picture box.
    If I'm correct I'm Happy :)
    If not I'm sad :(

22. Offline

stfupls

Hi i just dont understand it..
    I put it in the plugin folder restart the server did my name on the txt restart again i go on minecraft and i dont got voxelsniper in my folder but voxelupdate i do /voxelupdate VoxelUpdate, VoxelSniper doesnt work i still cant use it i dont know how to fix this is checked already the download thing and nope there is no voxelsniper pls help i can also pm me ur skype i seriously need help

23. Offline

Deleted user

Due to your english, I can barely understand what you're saying.. So I'm going to give you a quick installation guide of what I personally do.

1. Download VoxelUpdate
    2. Put VoxelUpdate into your plugins folder for your server
    3. Start the server
    4. In your console type "voxelinstall VoxelSniper" (VoxelSniper is case sensitive if I'm not mistaken)
    5. Stop your server
    6. Run your server
    7. Log into game
    8. In your console type "addsniper -yournamehere-"

24. Offline

Tehrockdude

I have tried this is so many different ways. But everytime i do, it always ends up with this message. I have put my name in snipers.txt when it is in this folder, but when i reload and try to give a command, it always says that my name is not in Snipers.txt or need to reload the server. I have tried putting the snipers.txt in the main area where it is supposed to go, but it goes back to the other. I have been working on this for over an hour and it has been greatly frustrating me. Here is the message in Terminal:

>reload
    21:27:41 [INFO] [VoxelSniper] Disabling VoxelSniper v5.133
    21:27:41 [INFO] 182 recipes
    21:27:41 [INFO] [VoxelSniper] Loading VoxelSniper v5.133
    21:27:41 [INFO] [VoxelSniper] Enabling VoxelSniper v5.133
    21:27:41 [WARNING] [VoxelSniper] ==============================================
    21:27:41 [WARNING] [VoxelSniper]
    21:27:41 [WARNING] [VoxelSniper] This is an automated message brough to you by
    21:27:41 [WARNING] [VoxelSniper] the przlabs.
    21:27:41 [WARNING] [VoxelSniper] Your snipers.txt has been moved into the
    21:27:41 [WARNING] [VoxelSniper] plugins/VoxelSniper/ folder.
    21:27:41 [WARNING] [VoxelSniper] End of automated message.
    21:27:41 [WARNING] [VoxelSniper] ==============================================
    21:27:41 [INFO] [VoxelSniper] Config loaded
    21:27:41 [INFO] VoxelSniper version 5.133 is enabled! Snipe away.
    21:27:41 [INFO] Server permissions file permissions.yml is empty, ignoring it
    21:27:41 [INFO] Reload complete.

Please Help me!!!! :(
    -Tehrockdude

25. Offline

Sadlar

please update the plugin, i can't live without it :'(

26. Offline

xI_JoNeZz_Ix

seehttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/32644765/up/voxelplugins/plugins/VoxelSniper.jar
    That is the real download Instead of the Voxel Update

27. Offline

Scaliom

Hi
    I'm new to bukkit/voxel snipe

Ive use it during 6h, i got just one problem :

WATER
    It seem that the default level of water in minecraft is 62, but in voxel sniper it's 64,
    Here a screenshot of my problem :
    [​IMG]
    I can't find a way to get ride away of the flow animation of the water, specialy on edge where its more sensible.

28. Offline

Scaliom

If anyone have this problem use this :
    /b d i
    /vi 0

29. Offline

MeMOnsta

em...if i try to install it by voxelupdate then it says that its no avaliable.... please help?

30. VoxelSniper is the best terraforming plugin out there.
    :>

31. Offline

Shortyg78

Hi everyone, i wonder how i can add Spruce wood plank, birch wood plank etc.. like mossy stone brick on voxel sniper item.txt?

i'v tried to add items like this

sprucewoodplank:5:1
    Spruce wood plank5:1

but nothing happen, when i'll type /v 5:1 in game i'v the invalid item message, so how can i add items with multiple id in voxel and can u write an exemple please?

thx for your help later :)