[ECON/RPG] SIGN CHEST SHOP 0.4.5 (KTSHOP) [1185]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by ktbanh, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Offline

ktbanh

Sign Chest Shop
    0.4.5 (last update, edit 9/20/2011 6:27pm)
    0.4.52 dev (last update, edit 10/3/2011 4:18pm)

Allow users to establish an economy through shops. Players can create chest shops which others can purchase items or sell items to. Server admins can create world infinite shops which allows trade using or one of supported economy through register API.
    • Customize your own shop signs (no longer requires strict formatting)
    • Player shops
    • Server shops
    • Supports register API (BOSEconomy, iConomy, Essential Economy)
    • sign colors [for regular signs and shop] &0-9 &a-f
    WARNING : READ ME
    • Currently has no lock protection (included in dev build)
    PERMISSION (open)

Bukkit Permission Nodes (Ops default)
    shop.create.player : allow user/group to create chest shops
    shop.create.server : allow user/group to create server shops

COMMANDS (open)

/shop new <buy:sell> <quantity> <material> <price>
    /shop debug
    /shop flush
    /shop flush <player>

TUTORIAL VIDEO (open)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5W5YJGaOzw

Thanks to Minecrafta2z for the extra tutorial video.

TUTORIAL SCREENSHOT (open)

[​IMG]

DOWNLOADS (open)

Current stable release 0.4.5
    Shop 0.4.5

developmental builds
    Shop dev0.4.52

- logging, config/protection,new command /shop hand,
    - basic protection
    - fixed food issues and right click placement, item usage bug when interacting with shop
    * use at your own risk as these are developmental ()

Old release : supports physical currency, old format
    Shop 0.3.1
    Documents (only for 0.3.1)

Archive
    Click Here

CHANGELOG (open)

updated register, now supports iConomy6
    fixed issue with currency format, added two command for Ops, /shop flush <player>
    1.8 compatible, minor format change
    properly removes shop upon player chest destruction
    restricted placement of signs on already owned shops (re-implement from 0.3.1)
    new data storage, no longer dependent on sign format
    users are now able to customize signs to their liking
    rewritten and revised for performance/user friendly
    some features are still being rewritten
    fixed a security issue dealing with players being able to mimic server shops
    fixed version information in plugin.yml
    added register api for major economy plugins support
    added physical shop option in configuration and currency definition
    added player chest type sell, players can now create shops that buy items from others
    updated handling code
    removed hard coded currency display
    fixed critical inventory exploit
    updated to new sign format, server can now use buy/sell instead of server buy/sell.
    updated player shops are now defined when creating chest shops whereas server shops are not localized to chests
    corrected op permission
    corrected remove last element bug
    properly removes regular items and items with modifiers
    fixed null pointer exception
    fixed inventory transaction
    added server shops
    added material modifiers to shop
    rewrote inventory handling
    initial release

To Do
    - Bug fixes and compatibility
    - MYSQL web interface/database
    - Re-implement protection
    - Configuration
    - command line for item name, damage values

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions or bug report(s)

2. Offline

ktbanh

It should be added next release along with logging and a few other commands for players such as item at hand so players don't have to scour the web to find the information such as name, id, or modifier. I'll be working on it within the week when I have time.

Update: added dev build under downloads
    Contains logging, basic protection, new command /shop hand, not optimized.
    Use at your own risk.
    TODO physical currency

I've added logging to the dev build, it's been live under testing for about 8-10 hours now. [10k lines of transaction] I'll have to finalize the format later when I get more time]

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
    SBHouse likes this.
  3. Offline

Kinkajou

Would there be a way to set up a trade shop? Say I want to trade 64 arrows for 1 iron sword. I could use a command like:
    /trade 64 arrow 1 isword
    Then I fill my chest it's attached to with a few stacks of arrows and people could take arrows in exchange for a new iron sword.

4. Offline

dxwarlock

you are the man!

you may have just saved me hours of following people and checking balances and inventory of everyone as they goto the server shop to find out how they are massing 20x the money of everyone else.

5. Offline

ktbanh

I originally had that plan just haven't gotten around to adding it yet.

6. Offline

Devole666

Just a heads up but, your not meant to put a "+" in the title anymore. :)

7. Offline

lauris3722

Log floods full of errors..
    cut:

2011-09-22 17:54:02 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLUGIN_ENABLE to Shop
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/iConomy/iConomy
    at com.nijikokun.shop.register.methods.iCo5.isCompatible(iCo5.java:70)
    at com.nijikokun.shop.register.Methods.createMethod(Methods.java:103)
    at com.nijikokun.shop.register.Methods.setMethod(Methods.java:155)
    at com.ktbanh.shop.listener.ShopServerListener.onPluginEnable(ShopServerListener.java:30)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$46.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:562)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:338)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:927)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:278)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:173)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:156)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:297)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:284)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:152)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:348)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.iConomy.iConomy
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:36)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:24)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 16 more

8. Offline

Seinna

Hello maker of this plugin, first of all, we really love it and are using it on our server!

There is one BIG flaw though which we recently discovered, when you're trying to sell a food item to a sign shop and you have it equipped in your active slot (i.e you're holding it) you can sell it an endless amount of times so getting tons of cash for free, could you please very please fix this? I have to redo basically every shop in the city right now. =/ Our users haven't found out so far.

Thanks again for your great plugin though, I hope this can be fixed soon!

9. Offline

Croslicre

How i cant translate to my language?

10. Offline

Shadow771

Hey there, I love the plugin! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind adding decimal support, and possibly also release the source code/add a .lang server for customizing the messages.

11. Offline

dockter

What are the rest of the permissions? I cannot seem to delete a shop sign. When I try to destroy one I get "you dont have permission to flush this shop"

12. Offline

druGman

You must have OP.

13. Offline

zmshotz

Different types of logs arn't supported. (17.1 and 17.2)

14. Offline

Sayshal

Yes they are
    17:1
    17:2

15. Offline

zmshotz

My bad, didn't realize it does't use .

Great plugin btw :)

16. Offline

weirdbraxto

Ok when you put a player shop you put "Sell to me", well can you change it to like "Sell to (your name)?

Also how do i give myself money?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

17. Offline

dxwarlock

I have an issue of using PEX, and users trying to make chest signs saying "need permission shop.create.player" the group has that permission. its like its ignoring permissions, even me as admin with *, cant make them..I HAVE to op myself to allow it. any tips?

18. Offline

ktbanh

You can write anything you'd like, its not strict on formatting. The sign is yours to advertise with your own text.

That's a feature with one of the economy plugins such as iConomy, BOS, etc.

This plugin is currently only supporting the default bukkit permission. You would have to edit the permissions.yml in the base directory of minecraft and set the permission there. That or use super bridge, let me know if you need more help on those.

Update: 0.4.52
    Fixed food bug issues and block placement when interacting with shop.

Sorry guys, I haven't been on in awhile or had time to update till now. The previous bugs noted should be fixed. Let me know if there's anything going.

(this is for the dev build since most of the codes are not optimized)

Thanks!
    It should already have decimal support unless i'm mistaken and this has been broken recently (which it shouldn't). As for the source, i'll have to check out gib since it will be my first time using it when I have more time.

Thanks for the notice! (changed)

19. Offline

dxwarlock

thanks, after some poking around I got it working...strange, i had to have shop.create.player as the first permission in a list of them..not sure why
    but like:

commandbook.who
    (more commands)
    shop.create.player

wouldnt work, but

shop.create.player
    commandbook.who
    (more commands)

would, so its all working :)

one thing I noticed in dev build, it seems to want to try to protect all signs, made a bridge sign with falsebook, it tells us "needs chest attachment" everytime we click it.

20. Offline

ktbanh

Thanks, I'll look into the permission.

As for the need chest attachment, its due to the shop creation process [in that case you are the player and have no op]. I need to fix this so it adds an expiration timer or at least expires after x invalid tries so it does not persist over until a shop is successfully created.

21. Offline

dxwarlock

no rush, I AM using the dev build for it..so not technically a live bug yet :)

22. Offline

anthonyg92298

Only if there was a .jar download... anyway cool plugin

23. Offline

Seinna

Thanks for the food fix, we are running this plugin on our server and it's great!
    What could improve it is a dynamic sign shop though. But I understand how much of a work that would be!

Once again, thank you for the great plugin. :)

24. Offline

Kwuality

You should really have this plugin support multiple currencies like materials & in-game currencies for a variety of shop options.
    Still as of right now this is the best shop plugin I have seen.
    I am going to be using this on my server as well... props.

25. Offline

Shadow771

Also, another suggestion would be the addition of both a sign that you can buy and sell from. Punch to buy, left click to sell. Or reversed, either way.

26. Offline

Kwuality

Q1) There seems to be an issue with the essentials plugin (the essentialsEco built in) and the with any built in economy plugin.
    Seems that if any economy plugin is installed - there is no way to still default to the physical currency.

There should be an option in the config to still default to physical currency even if some type of an economy plugin is detected.
    Any fix this for this?

A1)^Update:
    Luckily the Essentials plugin will disable EssentialsEco if a main economy system is installed. Ex: iConomy - and luckily iConomy will now support physical currencies which appears to be a workaround for this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Q2) Another thing I noticed - Server Shops if you make a mistake creating one - you need to flush the ENTIRE DB? There is no way to remove a single server shop? This makes it hard when a mistake was made because it seems to stick @ the location it was created at. No way to create over it either.
    Any way to edit the .BIN file that is created with the install?
    Any other work around to this?

A2)
    APPARENTLY there IS a bug.
    You cannot use SUPER PICK to remove a shop from the DATABASE.
    You must break the signs manually without super pick enabled for it to remove from the Database.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Bug Report - The /shop hand command seems to not identify the item by the modifier - EX: Lapis = Item ID# 351 Modifier #4 - It identifies the item correctly by the #'s, but the display name states the original Item ID Name - Ink Sacks (in this case)
    Problem: So when a player goes to buy from the shop it says they are buying Ink Sacks - Rather than Lapis.

27. Offline

dico200

Please, i don't find how to install it. How to install?

28. Offline

panda100123

What is the permission for the old version where the format is like:
    buy
    1 &bSTONE

? Because "shop.create.player" doesn't work.

29. Offline

coleman8

When we make a new shop it says, 'shop.create.player' do you have any idea why it's doing this. The nodes are in our permissions (permissionbukkit) but it still won't work???

30. Offline

james152006

Hey, I just added this plugin on my server and i'm having some trouble with the permissions. I've tried everything i know to get people other than OPs to be able to create user sign shops. If anyone who reads this might possibly know how to do this and could make a tutorial video or some kind of detailed explanation it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :D

31. Offline

again

Same issue here, I am not OP but i have the '*' permission for admins and it works for me buy nobody else, might be something as simple as a type in the permissions line.