[ECON/MISC] ATM v1.8b2 - ATM signs for all MAJOR economies. [Permissions] [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by ChrizC, May 24, 2011.

1. Offline

ChrizC

ATM v1.8b2
    Tested with CraftBukkit recommended build 1000
    [​IMG]
    **Please note: this plugin requires an ECONOMY PLUGIN in order to display bank balances etc. This plugin will NOT provide you with an economy system**
    **NOTE: There is currently a clash between iConomy and Essentials. If you have Essentials installed, please disable the economy when using iConomy**
    [​IMG]

ATM is now supported, maintained and updated on BukkitDev. Click HERE for the project.

Xaostica, kahlilnc and codename_B like this.
  2. Offline

ChrizC

As soon as I get back to my home computer, I will update my Register to support this. It will likely be the day after tomorrow.

For future reference, please keep all posts in one. Don't multi-post.

Also, do you have an Economy plugin? Do you have the bank named "Main?"
    It might also be a plugin conflict. Do you have Essentials installed?

3. Offline

tootybob

Yes, I do Have Essentials. But With the iCo API From FayConomy.

4. Offline

NeonJ

I wish this plugin would automatically open banks for people. >_< I just want people to easily be able to withdraw/deposit their money D:

5. Offline

tootybob

Chris, I Got iCo and ATMs Are Working. I Don't Need Help Anymore.

6. Offline

ItsQ

I got the same bug!
    Please fix this... i you can

7. Offline

ChrizC

I'm not the developer of iConomy, so I can't do anything about their errors.

8. Offline

mrvertigo27

please list your permissions node in your plugin.yml so we may extract them regularly and stay updated using permissionshelper

9. Offline

nwimmer

is there any way you could make a sign that would allow players to join their bank. if so that would be really cool and would completely finish my in town bank

10. Offline

mg123

does this plugin allow you to make banks as well or do you need a different plugin?

11. Offline

Shalobee

I think it is on the todo list as I requested it a while ago and he seemed to like it. What I ended up doing was using commandsigns so players can just click the sign. they still have access to the /bank join and /bank leave commands but it lets them have signs to click in the bank if they don't want to type :).

12. Offline

ChrizC

13. Offline

Kingadams

iCo6 support plz?

14. Offline

Grandof

Love the plugin but sadly doesn't work with iConomy6 so now I'm left with out it. Are you planning on getting this plugin to support iConomy6 and SuperpermsBridge?

15. Offline

darkcloud784

Does this work with BankAccounts ?

I also get this error when placing ATM signs

Code:
    2011-09-29 18:36:42 [SEVERE] Could not pass event SIGN_CHANGE to ATM
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at me.ChrizC.ATM.ATMBlockListener.onSignChange(ATMBlockListener.java:20)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$35.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:483)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:338)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:1045)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet130UpdateSign.a(SourceFile:41)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:92)
        at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java:500)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:464)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:374)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)

16. Offline

ChrizC

iCo6 support is now in v1.9 which is on Bukkit Dev HERE

Unfortunately, it does not. TAT's API is too confusing to implement in with Register. Also, update your ATM version.

17. Offline

Grovert11

How can I create a bank? I'm using the latest version (1.9b1) on RB 1240 with iConomy 6.

18. I'm getting the same error when I try to place a sign with [ATM] on it.
    I'm using BOSEconomy and bukkit #1240, no essentials or other economy plugin. I do have Register.jar in my plugins folder.

19. Offline

ChrizC

Updated your ATM?

20. Offline

Grovert11

i did and i get the error. How to create a bank? I'm using the latest version (1.9b1) on RB 1240 with iConomy 6

21. I'm using the 1.9.1b version from bukkit dev.

Also when it starts it gives me this error: (makes loads of them)

Code:
    23:47:37 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLUGIN_ENABLE to ATM
    java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Expected static method com.nijikokun.reg
    ister.payment.Methods.hasMethod()Z
            at net.gb.chrizc.atm.ATMPluginListener.onPluginEnable(ATMPluginListener.
    java:31)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$47.execute(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:569)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.jav
    a:58)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.j
    ava:339)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader
    .java:948)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManage
    r.java:280)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:174)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:157
    )
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:297)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:284)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:152)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:348)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)

22. Offline

mg123

hey how do i make a bank with the atm plugin? i have iconomy does it require other plugins?

23. Offline

Grovert11

I've got the same problem, but they won't respond....

24. Offline

ChrizC

@mg123
    @Grovert11
    You cannot currently make a bank using this plugin. To make a bank in iConomy, use /bank create <name> (iirc)

25. Offline

Grovert11

But that doesn't work for version 6 :(

26. Offline

mg123

whats irc and when i did /bank create that did not work. do i need to update iConomy?

27. Offline

ChrizC

Iconomy 6 doesn't have banks...

iirc = if I recall correctly.
    are you using version 6 or 5?

28. Offline

Grovert11

I know..... That;s exactly want I'm saying.....

29. Offline

ChrizC

So you want me to develop this plugin to be an addon for iConomy 6, to provide banks?

30. Offline

Grovert11

Yes, or just make another plugin to provide banks ;)