[ECON/MISC] ATM v1.8b2 - ATM signs for all MAJOR economies. [Permissions] [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by ChrizC, May 24, 2011.

1. Offline

ChrizC

ATM v1.8b2
    Tested with CraftBukkit recommended build 1000
    [​IMG]
    **Please note: this plugin requires an ECONOMY PLUGIN in order to display bank balances etc. This plugin will NOT provide you with an economy system**
    **NOTE: There is currently a clash between iConomy and Essentials. If you have Essentials installed, please disable the economy when using iConomy**
    [​IMG]

ATM is now supported, maintained and updated on BukkitDev. Click HERE for the project.

Xaostica, kahlilnc and codename_B like this.
  2. Offline

ChrizC

As mentioned above, you must make sure you're actually a part of that bank. If you're able to make a Global sign, which gets labelled as [Active], that means the bank does exist. However, because you don't have an account with it, it then tells you that.

If the bank did not exist, the sign would not update to an [Active] flag. Make sure you have joined the bank as mentioned by @Zacky1

As soon as the new CB for 1.6 is released, I'll get to work on that. There's no point making it now if the code may be broken later on in the day.

Chris

3. Offline

Zacky1

lol yeah
    And can we make a Private sign but for everybody (like a Private but Globally) ;P

4. Offline

Shalobee

I alrea
    I already did all that and I had most of my money in my account. I'll attach some screen shots to show you what I mean.
    2011-05-26_12.03.20.png
    I also created a test bank and created the account but same thing happened.

5. Offline

ChrizC

I'll look into that as soon as a new RB is released for 1.6

Can you try making a Personal sign for that bank?

Chris

6. Offline

Shalobee

does the same thing..... it appears to only be broke for the banks though. when i do the private sign it gives me the amount i have in my hand just as it should

7. Offline

Zacky1

well me it still worked :p are u using iConomy 5?

8. Offline

ChrizC

When you place the Personal sign, does it update as it should? Does it display the [Active] tag?

Chris

I can't seem to replicate your problem.
    What other plugins do you have installed, and what craftbukkit version are you running?

Chris

Update to version 1.3 and read the original post on how to do this :D

Chris

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  9. Offline

Shalobee

ok its a big list but i am running CB 803 and tested it on 812 with same results. I even wiped out the iConomy db and tried recreating the bank but same story on both. heres teh list

ATM AngryWolves AutoRepair BigBrother BukkitHTTPD ChocolateFever Citizens CmdBlocker CommandSigns DeathTpPlus DropChest DynamicMarket Essentials EssentialsChat EssentialsGeoIP EssentialsGroupBridge EssentialsGroupManager EssentialsProtect EssentialsSpawn FalseBookBlock FalseBookCart FalseBookChat FalseBookCore FalseBookExtra FalseBookIC FireLord LWC MCDocs MCStats2 NaturalGiants NoCheat NoSpawn OddItem PreciousStones ServerPort Snowballz Stackable ThunderTower TimeShift Vegetation WorldEdit creaturebox dynmap ecoCreature iConomy iConomyChestShop uQuest-MoreModCommands uQuest-ShowTracker uQuest

10. Offline

ChrizC

I really don't understand why you're having a problem with it. Have you updated the plugin to 1.3?

Chris

11. Offline

Shalobee

yes i tried that as soon as i saw you had an update. is there a debug mode i can enable somehow?

12. Offline

ChrizC

Unfortunately, no. I have a feeling it may be a conflicting plugin issue.

Chris

13. Offline

Shalobee

well not sure what was causing it but on my test server i removed all plugins except iconomy and atm and then it started working. I then added all my plugins back 1 by 1 till they were all added and it was still working fine so on my live server i did the iconomy atm boot then immediately moved all plugins back and so far its working :/ not real sure what could have done it but its working now :)

14. Offline

ChrizC

Lol just sounds like a normal kink in the system. Glad to know you're enjoying it. :D

Chris

15. Offline

Shalobee

Yep i can confirm it is still working it is now only missing one tiny little piece. would there be a way for you to allow us to create/remove accounts from banks through the signs? if so that would be perfect then i can truly have a physical bank :D

16. Offline

ChrizC

Looking at the API, I probably could work this in...

Consider it confirmed for 1.4 :D

Chris

Shalobee likes this.
  17. Offline

DF451asd

Hello I'm a noob. Can anyone make a vid showing me how to make a working bank account with any economy plugin "perferably iConomy" and use it with ATM

18. Offline

Shalobee

with iconomy its very easy
    if you have admin rights or op you should be able to do the following commands to create a bank and an account.

Code:
    /bank create <bankname>
    /bank join <bankname>
    /bank deposit <amount> or if you have multiple banks /bank <bankname> deposit <amount>
    /bank withdraw <amount> or if you have multiple banks /bank <bankname> withdraw <amount>

19. Offline

woodzy

i dont get it i have dont all kinds of diffrent things type /plugins it says its loaded ok
    i have done EXACTLY what is in the pictures above and no luck it just not working no consol errors seems to be loading in fine.
    maby u could log in sometime and help me so confuced.
    \woodland3.com:25546

20. Offline

DF451asd

Alright I found out what the problem might be but how do you get ATM to use iConomy instead of Essentials eco

nevermind

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  21. Offline

WizardCM

I am having the exact same problem as @Shalobee (1st screenshot). Also, the 'Global Private' ATM (where you check the money you're carrying) doesn't seem to work either.

Attached Files:

22. Offline

Shalobee

What fixed it for me was starting the server one time with only iconomy and atm using it to make sure it works then stop server and add back other plugins.

23. Offline

WizardCM

And did it help figure out what was causing it? Or did it just magically work afterwards?

24. Offline

Shalobee

not real sure maybe it was something with essentials, do you use essentials? And yes it just worked after that.

25. Offline

WizardCM

I don't have essentials, but you and I have quite a few plugins in common.

Attached Files:

26. Offline

craztheking

/bank create is doing absolutly nothign for me..?

NEVERMIND .. i did not set up iconomy ..

its good now

27. Offline

olimoli123

I dont get it :/
    How can i make a bank and let others use it

28. Offline

IncendiaDrakon

Is there any way to have an ATM that can convert a specific item into your Enconomy Plugin currency?

29. Offline

ChrizC

You need to download another plugin for the economy, such as iConomy.

That would be another plugin which is for buying/selling items using signs, for example, SignTrader.

Chris

30. Offline

olimoli123

I already have iconomy, i just dont understand the concept of getting the bank created.
    Like is it /bank create ???

31. Offline

ChrizC

I'm not an iConomy support service. Check their forum posts for how to create the banks.

Chris