Inactive [ECON] Market (ItemFrame Shop) - Shop and Item Frames for Economy Plugins

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Chryb, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Offline

Chryb

BukkitDev Thread

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] | Download (Latest File: Market_v.1.2.1.jar for 1.4.2)
    [​IMG] | Write a Ticket
    [​IMG] | Recommended Files
    [​IMG] | Wiki
    [​IMG] | Donate (eMail: [email protected])
    I have invested a lot of my time in the development of this plugin, if you want to thank me on a material way, please donate.
    Requirements:
    • A CraftBukkit Server and a Minecraft Client
    • Vault, to use a Economy Plugin like iConomy, Essentials Eco, etc.
    Optional:
    • LWC, Lockette, etc. to protect the chests without the built-in-protection
    • An permission plugin like PermissionEx
    Why you should use this Plugin:
    • You can visualize the Items in the Shops.
    • You don't have to create a new entity in the world (better performance)
    • Simple to setup the shops
    The new ItemFrame Shop should revolutionize the shop systems. In the ItemFrames you see the item which would purchased or retailed. The Shop Creator have to define the properties for the shop before. Therefore he should use this commands. You can select a ItemFrame simple with /shop select and RightClick the ItemFrame without any Item in your hand. The default Chest Location for a normal shop is
    directly under the ItemFrame. I work on the opportunity to set other locations for the chest.

Language Support

If you want to change the language, overwrite the lang.yml file in the Market Directory. Please don't delete the paths or use 'tab'. If there is an error with the yml simple delete the lang.yml and reload the plugin. The default language is English.

LanguageFile's: - English [EN] | German [DE] | Brazilian [BRA] | Italian [ITA] | Spanish [SPA] | Turkish [TR] | Dutch [NL] | Swedish [SE] | Korean [KO]

2. Offline

leiger

This was bound to happen eventually (item frames for shops). Looks good.

I'll see what it's like later today, and possibly end up replacing the existing shop plugin with this one.

3. Offline

Ugpzt

I am also looking very closely at this plugin. I hope it supports MYSQL.

4. Offline

Chryb

It will :)

5. Offline

Chryb

THE MARKET 1.2.0 UPDATE IS OUT. It was a hard work the last days. Please report me bugs and so on. See the ChangeLog for changes. Thanks to the great community.

6. Offline

Chryb

Market v1.2.1 is out. I hope I fix all common bugs with that update. Gradually market is a full time job for me ;). See the ChangeLog for informations. The lang.yml files (except English) needs update (I will do the German one). Now, I hope Market is useable for a good server. Thanks to the community. Some additional features will come later. I also plan a fully documentation at my website. Thanks to the great community.