[ECON] Jobs - The Job plugin for minecraft [BukkitDev]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by phrstbrn, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Offline

MambaDK

Make a permission like: jobs.amount.2

Because i need defaults to have 1 job and VIP's to have 2 jobs

2. Offline

MambaDK

please answer?

3. Offline

Angels_dropper

Does it works with the craft of potions ?
    If yes, can you tell what to put in the file JobConfig.yml please ?
    Thank.
    (Sorry for my bad english, I'm French)

4. will this be updated for 1.4.2 ? i really need this as this is one of the main plugins for my server

5. Offline

Speaw

good plugin thank you 1.4.2 work :D

6. Offline

gepardo43

Im very happy to see this plugin is back :)

7. Offline

Threatyy

Can u make a permission like: jobs.amount.number

Because i need defaults to have 1 job and premiums to have more jobs like up to 10 jobs

8. Offline

rickyjumb

Help i get this error:
    07.01 15:52:47 [Multicraft] Skipped 7 lines due to rate limit (30/s)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO ... 16 more
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:425)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at uk.org.whoami.authme.listener.AuthMePlayerListener.onPlayerCommandPreprocess(AuthMePlayerListener.java:93)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at uk.org.whoami.authme.plugin.manager.CitizensCommunicator.isNPC(CitizensCommunicator.java:39)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at net.citizensnpcs.npc.CitizensNPCRegistry.isNPC(CitizensNPCRegistry.java:96)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at net.citizensnpcs.npc.CitizensNPCRegistry.getNPC(CitizensNPCRegistry.java:90)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/v1_4_5/World
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:849)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:494)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.DedicatedServer.r(DedicatedServer.java:224)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:598)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.DedicatedServerConnection.b(SourceFile:30)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.ServerConnection.b(SourceFile:39)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.PlayerConnection.d(PlayerConnection.java:112)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:290)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.Packet3Chat.handle(Packet3Chat.java:44)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:853)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.PlayerConnection.chat(PlayerConnection.java:898)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:972)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:462)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:477)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:427)
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] INFO org.bukkit.event.EventException
    07.01 15:52:41 [Server] SEVERE Could not pass event PlayerCommandPreprocessEvent to AuthMe v2.7.1b1

When i do /pl, jobs is shown as not working. When i do /jobs, this error appear. I don't know a lot of java programming but it seems like a craftbukkit error

9. Offline

Thronk

Why does CROPS-7 work with wheat at it's final stage, but doesn't work for CARROTS at it's final stage. Is there a Item ID for Carrots and potatoes at it's final growth stage? I don't want players making money on the first stage.

10. Offline

Nickbbeezy

The final stage for Carrots isn't 7, it's 8:
    http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Carrots

11. Offline

bonani

12. Offline

Keliad

Hey guys,
    i just started with some friends making an own bukkit server with that "jobs"plugin. Everything worked great and we are glad that its easy to handle but we got a problem with that chat messages.. if anyone is writing something there is always {jobs} infront of him..
    example: "{jobs} Keliad: hello guys"
    in the config is a line there it says "if u use a chatplugin add the group {jobs} and disable it
    but it dont worked with about 10 or 15 plugins. . . now i like to ask how to make that disappear or with which chat plugin
    im using Bukkit server with PermissionsEX (pex) and Vault
    Pexchat, Herochat and HeroicChat didnt worked too...
    Thank you for thelp towards
    greetz~~ Keliad

13. Offline

NemesisMate

I think that a good feature is to make a parameter to let admins decide if it has to be reset or not. I would like to make players pay a big amount every time they want to change their job but I don't would like their stats being reset. Making that parameter in the config file would let more flexibility to server admins.

14. Offline

iJordyM

I'm a bit confused by the CORPS-7 and CORPS-0. Because when I add MELON_SEEDS and MELON in my Jobconfig.yml it just doesn't work while PUMPKIN is working and all the other things like DIAMOND_CHESTPLATE is working fine too.. Or is it just like there are CORPS-7 6 5 4 3 2 1 now ?
    And which one is which ? I search like almost everywhere, in material names, sites couldn't find anything..

Is it possible to let jobs support Breed: and Spawn: like Place: and Break: ?
    And is it possible to let people automaticly join jobs on first login ?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
  15. Offline

sakura_blades

Is there a way I can give a higher number of jobs available (to actually have) to different groups? For example i want my normal players to only have 2 jobs, but I'd like my top donators to have 6.

I'd also like to know if Simple Prefix is one of the chat manager plugins that will work for enabling the Prefixes this plugin offers. Has anyone tested/used it with Simple Prefix yet? I'm still in the process of creating all the jobs so i am unsure if any of this will all work together or not.

16. Offline

sakura_blades

Does nobody have an answer for me?

17. Offline

sakura_blades

Does nobody use this thread anymore? Am I stuck having the same amount of jobs for all my players, staff and donators included? x.x;

18. Hello,How can i set an amount of blocks to brake to let the players receive the reward?

19. Offline

Hasseos

sakura_blades, that cant be done with this plugin its not in configuration, i have the same issue

20. Offline

sjakupovic

Hello,
    Is there a way to only payout lvl 30 enchantments?
    If not then I would like to request that for a future update

21. Offline

iPerki

Hi!

I have a little problem:

Server still works, everything seems to be fine, except this issue. Sometimes it crashes server and says that there's no memory. It happens only when players are logged in.

I'm using 1.5.2 version of MC

Anyone can help?

22. Offline

SomeGuy93

Is there any way to avoid exploiting the jobs?
    For example when a digger gets 1$ per dirt-block-break, he can constantly place and break again the same block over and over. (especially bad when you reward people f.e. for placing saplings) .
    And please don't consider the "-1$ per dirt-block-place" as a solution, that's just a pretty bad compromise. (Think about a big project where people buy lots of a material and they have to pay again for placing it? That's completely dumb...

greets