[ECON] Jobs - The Job plugin for minecraft [BukkitDev]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by phrstbrn, Jun 27, 2011.

1. phrstbrn
    Code:
    2012-03-31 21:03:44 [SEVERE] Could not pass event InventoryClickEvent to Jobs
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:303)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:459)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:1071)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet102WindowClick.handle(SourceFile:28)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:113)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:554)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:452)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:490)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at me.zford.jobs.listener.JobsPaymentListener.onInventoryCraft(JobsPaymentListener.java:160)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor182.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:301)
    ... 10 more
    im using 1.2.3 verssion of this plugin in 1.2.4 server, it used to work fine just now popped out this error :D

Here is my jobs config:
    http://pastebin.com/rPE5Qyzx

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
  2. Offline

cartmen180

The plugin doesn't work for 1.2.4 on my server. I have McMyAdmin and it doesn't detect jobs as a plugin and when i add jobs to the config file they don't showup.

3. Offline

FuRiouSOne

Jobs dev claim it isnt their problem but it definitely is as NO other plugin has a problem with McMyAdmin. Also just before i totaly ditched the jobs plugin there was 2 critical crashes caused by jobs that took down the server. After removing jobs completely the server runs smooth as butter, farewell jobs. Hope to find a more stable alternative some day.

You can find more info on McMyAdmin support forums here http://forums.phonicuk.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=332 about it. Good luck using the latest jobs plugin on mcmyadmin.

4. Offline

Ezprezo

Thought I'd just throw it out there that this is happening to me too. Randomly out of nowhere. All I did was update to 1.2.4 R1 earlier in the day, but the issue didn't start until later. Hasn't crashed my server yet, but since you're saying it's crashing yours I am nervous now. My members HATE down-time :D

5. Offline

Nomadcraftmc

Hi, I just was wondering if this plugin works with brewing? I am asking because of players on my server loving to make potions. If so how do I make it recognize that the player has brewed a potion?

6. Offline

loikdu59

does it work for 1.2.4???

7. Offline

Stephen92

8. Offline

Apoc22932

Is there any way to have a minimum level to join a job, or even a way to create a progression tree?

I was thinking you would have to be a miner until level 20 and then you could progress to becoming a smelter from level 21-40 and then a blacksmith from 41-100.

But I can't find a way to implement this... Anyone know how? Even if there is just a min-level: code...

I was thinking for possible development though, if there isn't...

Three options (to join blacksmith):

Previous job required (Must have this/these job(s) to join Blacksmith):
    - miner
    - smelter
    Min-Level (Min Player [kind of like the titles] level to join blacksmith with any job):
    Min-Level-Job (Must be at least a level 20 miner & 10 smelter to join blacksmith):
    - 20-miner
    - 10-smelter

Or something like this... Just a thought?

Change your 'mYSQL' to 'mysql'

I don't know about local host because I have a MySQL database that's located off the minecraft server...

You don't need a prefix, it will create a table like this with the prefix 'jobs', 'jobsjobs' since the base name for the table is 'jobs'

Hope this helps.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

9. Offline

MultiAnonymousG

so does this work for cb 1.2.5

10. Offline

ryanrmc

Hello. Are there any ways to be a chemist, or brewer? I want to make chemists on my server that get money and xp by brewing potions. Thanks!

11. Offline

i get this,
    [​IMG]i can't enable the Jobs plugin WHY!!!

View attachment 9122

12. phrstbrn
    Code:
    2012-04-09 14:02:05 [SEVERE] Could not pass event InventoryClickEvent to Jobs
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:303)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:459)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:1071)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet102WindowClick.handle(SourceFile:28)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:113)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:551)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:449)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at me.zford.jobs.listener.JobsPaymentListener.onInventoryCraft(JobsPaymentListener.java:160)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor187.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:301)
    ... 10 more

what the hell?

13. Offline

ziutekkk

Your plugin is very important, please update to 1.2.5

theproven likes this.
  14. Offline

theproven

This sint wrking with 1.2.5

It's enabled, my players can get jobs and sometimes we get money, but most of the time no money is given, but elvels are still gained.
    I'm using latest bukkit with Vault and essentials

EDIT: Also I'm not getting any errors, and sometime it works fine for abit.
    It's why I have no clue what to show you. My config is fine I'm sure. I just changed a few of the money values, and am using default jobs.

15. Offline

h3llboysmav

Hi there,

i´ve created custom Jobs and would like to place the wool you can get with shears from sheeps into the farmer´s job.
    But i´ve no idea how to place it into the jobconfig...
    i´ve tried it with place and brake also with craft.
    The only way i´ve found, is to craft it with strings, but thats not that what i want.

Anyone an idea how to deal with it?

16. Offline

S7100

I have a problem. I have it all installed And everything is fine, I have Iconomy and Vault Installed correctly Jobs is all working fine, But me and my players dont get money when doing it, Leveling up works though

17. Offline

zippolino

Hey guys,

i have a Problem.
    Without setting the permissions, players can use commands like
    /jobs
    /jobs browse
    /jobs join ...

and so on.

Why are there actually permission nodes when player already can use them?
    I want to control which commands they use and which not.

Hope it´s my fault and you can help me.

Thank you.
    Zippolino

18. Offline

Pongofrooger

Heey there
    im pretty new to all this
    i just installed the Jobs.jar
    and had al the files,
    my JobsConfig was empty, and i had to take
    a confg file somewhere fom the web.

But when i tpye in game (as OP ) /jobs
    it doesnt say, ''uknow command'' but is just accept it,
    but there are no list of commands showing up..

Please help me ?

Pongofrooger

19. Offline

TheCroTino

hi phrstbrn, can you help me? i add jobs to my server and /reload. then i type in /jobs browse and i get this: There is
    no jobs you can join...so i look into Jobconfig I and see empty file..so my question is do you have any download link for that jobconfig? plsss replay i need that on my server...bye

20. Offline

leithal7

Right now, players can place tons of diamond and gold blocks in the creative world. To earn money as the builder job. How can i disable all of the JOBS plugin in certain worlds? I took away the jobs.use permisions for my creative world, didn't work.

21. Offline

bonani

I have some problems; some people (over lvl 70 kinda) have stopped getting experience. Why is that? Its not 0 / 10000 exp for example, its like 5643 / 10000 on some, and some are lvl 72, 84, etc. None have 0 / x XP, all have stopped all of a sudden.

Running latest recommended bukkit-build, is there any way that I can check/debug what happens when a user hits the blocks for exp?

22. Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
  23. Offline

Ahmet66

Thanks!!!!! FOR 1.2.5 !!!!

24. Offline

Babadegl

how do i set the maximul level of woodcutter?? i can set the max level at almost every job except woodcutter :/

25. Offline

THE H MAN

my jobsconfig.yml is empty anyone know why?

26. Offline

Hawkings

I just translated the plugin so, is anybody interested in a Spanish translation??

27. Offline

Luwiego

This is causing my server to crash. After somone joins jobs digger and digs a few blocks, they gain levels extremly fast and server crashes.

28. how to config this to make really SMALL amounts of money income from stuff ?
    can someone post config of this?

29. Offline

bonani

Just change the money to a really low number in the config? Like 0.0000000000001

30. Offline

Artem-s86

Can i get money from enchanting/kooks food like meat? What config i must create?