[ECON] Jobs - The Job plugin for minecraft [BukkitDev]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by phrstbrn, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Offline

fatso113

I have a question, could you add other farm able materials to the farmer job. Such as melon block=x dollars and pumpking=y. Is there anyway i do that? i want to know before i corrupt the file

2. Offline

Darcion

dunno why i dont see any statement or page with issues that will be updated, but all PEX tickets are deleted and if i write it again it will be deleted again... and others peoples tickets are deleted too.

so i dont see any information about that it will be fixed or not supported...

3. Offline

phrstbrn

I have responded to every single one of the PEX tickets.

4. Offline

Darcion

and where are these response? i can find it and there are coming new tickets because everybody have that problem.

5. Offline

phrstbrn

6. Offline

Darcion

7. Offline

Sich

Hello,

This plugin is interesting, but can you add : break / place restriction ?
    And crafting, or smelting restriction / experience to.

Like block user to break / place / craft or smelt item ? Not specially with experience or money.

8. Offline

Moonlightneo

Im having a problem where no matter what i do, if i add a job or modify one (not even the pay equations) they get payed 5x or more the amount i set for level 1 and some players report leveling like 5-6 times from doing one thing.
    not sure what im doing wrong?
    Edit: oh yeah and it doesnt help that i dont understand the equations anyways....

9. Offline

jzeta

Greetings.

This a neat plugin. I've having one issue though: my MessageConfig file resets every time I start my server, so that I can't make any changes to what is displayed when someone types /jobs. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to make changes stick?

10. Offline

darkcloud784

Wow still tickets open from sept on this project......

11. Offline

shabooma

When I try to use any /jobs command it returns "An internal error has occurred while executing this command"

Code:
    2012-01-16 17:06:54 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'jobs' in plugin Jobs v2.6.2
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:42)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:168)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:382)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:768)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:728)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:721)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:96)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:534)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:432)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.zford.jobs.config.JobConfig.getJob(JobConfig.java:402)
    at com.zford.jobs.config.container.JobsPlayer.getDisplayHonorific(JobsPlayer.java:378)
    at com.zford.jobs.config.container.JobsPlayer.reloadHonorific(JobsPlayer.java:467)
    at com.zford.jobs.config.container.JobsPlayer.<init>(JobsPlayer.java:88)
    at com.zford.jobs.Jobs.getJobsPlayer(Jobs.java:280)
    at com.zford.jobs.JobsCommands.onCommand(JobsCommands.java:58)
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40)
    ... 12 more

12. Offline

Dagumboss

The server logs are saying I have an invalid fullname property. http://pastebin.com/L1zdZgrN

What is the issue here? Pastebin adds those unnecessary blank lines, those are not in the config.

13. Offline

AdrianSmall

Why is there no support for all mobs, ex. cave spiders?

14. Offline

Yagman5000

What does levelling up in a job do for you? Just wondering. And one other thing. Is there a way to set this up so all players are in every job by default? I have the iConomy plugin, and well I think its easier if all players can get cash for doing ordinary things (mining, building, etc). But they have to join all the jobs themselves, which is a hassle (especially for noobier players). Anyway to change it like this? Thanks!

15. Offline

Darcion

finally PEX and Jobs works on latest PEX devbuild :)

16. Offline

squarebit

Anyone having issues with not getting money/exp from crafted items?
    I have the latest version and using BOSEconomy, everything except crafting is working as it should.

17. Offline

TBGleNolife

Hello,
    I have an problem with jobs.
    This message appear when i start my server :

Code:
    [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling Jobs v2.6.2 (Is it up to date?): java.lang.Integer cannot be cast to java.lang.String
    java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Integer cannot be cast to java.lang.String
        at com.zford.jobs.config.JobConfig.loadJobSettings(JobConfig.java:237)
        at com.zford.jobs.config.JobConfig.reload(JobConfig.java:67)
        at com.zford.jobs.Jobs.reloadConfigurations(Jobs.java:306)
        at com.zford.jobs.Jobs.onEnable(Jobs.java:118)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:230)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:977)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:280)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:190)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:173)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:356)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:343)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:175)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:407)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    I know the problem come from the "JobConfig" file and i have searched in, but i haven't find the error ...
    Here is my "JobConfig" file : http://pastebin.com/vAaesqi7

Can you help me ? Thank you in advance and sorry for my english, i'm french.

TBG

18. Offline

Typhoon-NL

is it normal if you leave a job you still get money from that job? [BUG]

19. Offline

GooGx

How can i disable the thing when it writes "Apprentice Farmer" as a nametag ?

20. Offline

TBGleNolife

In the jobconfig file, replace "chat-display: all" by "chat-display: none"

TBG

21. Offline

GooGx

22. Offline

MRCartm0n

Having problems with the permissions. When i for example add the node jobs.admin.* i should be able to employ/ fire/... an playyer but i only can do this as real op..

23. can you make, that only non creative players can get money from jobs?

24. Offline

muggerfugger

i like this, but is there a way to preventing a player from keeping the items he gets while performing the job? kinda silly to reward them, and allow them to keep the items.

25. Offline

Zombiemold

That defeats the purpose of this wonderful plugin. The point is to reward the player for doing something specific that they happen to enjoy. Also, if you prevented the players from getting the items, then diggers would NEVER get dirt/sand or gravel etc, since you can't toggle OFF your job.

Look at it this way. Your players are getting paid for their labor, not to sell the blocks invisibly :p

26. Offline

muggerfugger

a real job pays people to get blocks FOR THEM, not for the worker to keep themselves, doesnt make sense.
    People play minecraft to dig,mine, and the rest of the stuff already.

27. Offline

Zombiemold

So, if someone on your server is a woodcutter, he can never get wood for himself ever with this plugin activated.

Sounds like you are looking for an entirely different plugin.

28. Offline

Adrenaline

Recommended Build:

29. Offline

bfortbattle

i use this plugin on 1.1.1 bukkit and it works the only thing is that melons and pumpkins are not added for farmer
    i tried to do that by myself but it turns red i checked item number everything but its still turning red
    maybe can you add that?

THXX

30. Offline

bonani

Hi,
    I'm using PEX, Bukkit 1.1-R1 and latest build of jobs and have a problem;
    2 of 3 users is able to join a job, but the 3rd person cant even find a job when using /jobs browse.
    "There are no jobs for you", whats that all about? Worked for me before on 1.1, but with Permissions instead of PermissionsEx. Is there a node for this i have to add?