[ECON] Jobs - The Job plugin for minecraft [BukkitDev]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by phrstbrn, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Offline

Rsccman

thats a slq errir ur slq setup is bad or crupted

not yet but soon! im gona be happy when he makes that ablity

your welcome buddy

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  2. Offline

Frinalal

3. Offline

Rsccman

i fixed his problem?

4. Offline

Daolin1

Well I found out the problem with these errors, its bukkitcontrib switched to spout. If you have a plugin that had that you must only have spout.jar and not bukkitcontrib and be sure you have the newest version of all your plugins.

This should fix the could_not pass events and the one posted by Frinalal

5. Offline

flametornado

hey @phrstbrn are you planning on adding crafting with spout's inventory craft event?

It should be fairly simple to add it.

6. Offline

Rsccman

why not help him, im fixing many people errors

7. Offline

flametornado

I could, It would require having another dependency though.

8. ok so i set up jobs and the income is working im getting money, my problem is when it comes to the earning of the xp. nothing happens i get money no xp. in the jobsconfig file it says i should be i have stats enabled and still nothing. is there something missing? thanks!

hey are you getting money for the actuall job?
    im sending this in version 2.4.4

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

9. Offline

Rsccman

perhaps you dont have th permission avaliable make sure ou have the permission for jobs

10. Offline

flametornado

@phrstbrn @Rsccman I've added the code for crafting, but I can't test (I never updated my testbed since I stopped development on this plugin). Could someone test this for me? I haven't included the library files needed to compile, but you should be able to figure out what you need easily.

Attached Files:

11. Offline

Rsccman

my servers in the other room but i cant test atm >.>

is that the xml file the only thin you added?

12. Offline

flametornado

Added zipped version of the compiled plugin if anyone wishes to try this.

It comes with no warranty and you are responsible for testing this build on your machine. You are responsible for any data loss that may be incurred.

If you wish to try this, you will require the spout jar file as well as the regular jar files. The tag required is "Craft".

I added a new listener and a new dependency of spout.

As well as made modifications along the income and xp trail leading from the listener to the job class and configuration class.

It should work as it is, should being the operative word :p

13. Offline

Rsccman

are you able to give us the stuff that works as a craft? or give one 'job' int he config file the ablity of all craftables? im tesitn on this computer

14. Offline

flametornado

It should work the same as place and break. try TORCH or 50

15. Offline

Rsccman

i tried torch, didnt work

Code:
        Miner:

fullname: Miner

shortname: M

ChatColour: DARK_GRAY

chat-display: full

#max-level: 10

#slots: 10

leveling-progression-equation: 100*((1.13+(0.01*(numjobs-1)))^(joblevel-1))

income-progression-equation: baseincome*((1.05)^(joblevel-1))

experience-progression-equation: baseexperience*((1.05)^(joblevel-1))

Break:

STONE:

income: 2.0

experience: 2.0

COAL_ORE:

income: 3.0

experience: 3.0

REDSTONE_ORE:

income: 3.0

experience: 3.0

IRON_ORE:

income: 4.0

experience: 4.0

GOLD_ORE:

income: 5.0

experience: 5.0

LAPIS_ORE:

income: 5.0

experience: 5.0

DIAMOND_ORE:

income: 6.0

experience: 6.0

OBSIDIAN:

income: 7.5

experience: 7.5

MOSSY_COBBLESTONE:

income: 6.0

experience: 6.0

Craft:

TORCH:

income: 100.0

experience: 100.0

Place:

RAILS:

income: 2.0

experience: 2.0

IRON_ORE:

income: -5.0

experience: -5.0

GOLD_ORE:

income: -6.0

experience: -6.0

Kill:

Player:

income: 7.5

experience: 7.5

custom-kill:

Miner:

income: 10.0

experience: 10.0

16. Offline

flametornado

I just realised I didn't register the even listener XD I feel kinda stupid now. I set up my testbed (very barebones, only has jobs and iconomy) and i'm going to fix and try it :)

Found the bugs, got it to work :). I'm cleaning the debug code out then I'll post it here.

17. Offline

Rsccman

no problem brah

18. Offline

flametornado

All done :), enjoy. I'm sure there's going to be a lot of new jobs and fun time balancing the crafting jobs now :p

I've uploaded the source and a working version. I have done minimal testing on this so you have no warranty over the work and I will not be held responsible for any problems caused by it :p

Attached Files:

19. Offline

Rsccman

we thank you a ton for that an ill start testing

20. Offline

phrstbrn

Spout... I knew I should have looked at it. I bookmarked it few days ago and never got around to poking around at at :)

I'll test this out tomorrow and get this patched, it's 4AM and I'm tired

21. Offline

Rsccman

too tired to test it atm, going to sleep 4 am in texas... making ahole area in my server to teach people how to do jobs in my one time spawn tutorial, our server basicly revolves around phrsbrn's plugin lol

22. Offline

flametornado

LOL I think a lot of servers use jobs to drive their economy :p. That's the reason I originally developed it :p

It seems to only need the furnace events now and it should cover all possible events. I wonder what'll happen when 1.8 gets released and there'll be villages everywhere.

23. Offline

Comp_uter15776

Hey, i found an error. It's a tabbing error by the looks of it:

line 32 column 1

24. Offline

Live or Die

Hey, is there an opsion to make like if the miner mine stone it dosent drop stone?
    or when a woodcutter cut tree it dosent drop a log?

if not it would help me alot if you do it :)

25. Offline

iMattxC

Is there a way to disable chat prefixes. I use herochat and i dont like them.

26. Offline

PixelEather

Bug report:
    I have found a bug
    sometimes jobs is disabled, i dont know why or sometimes players dont get xp and money

I will check what i did exactly if it bug again and ill say to you

If i remember correctly (not sure), 1 time jobs disabled after i change the jobconfig file and I did /jobs reload

27. Offline

7michal7

[​IMG]
    i have got the same problem and it doesnt let me speak on my server and when i uninstall it t does

i have got the same problem and when i download it i cant speak and when i uninstall it i can talk again.? pleae reply

i got
    i got same thing

28. Offline

FuturaEX

soooo, i get this thing right here.... why is that??

--------------------------------------------------------------

01:56:54 [INFO] [Jobs] - max-jobs property not found. Defaulting to unlimited!
    01:56:54 [INFO] [Jobs] - Job Woodcutter is missing the max-level property. defau
    lting to no limits !
    01:56:54 [INFO] [Jobs] - Job Woodcutter is missing the slots property. defaultin
    g to no limits !
    01:56:54 [INFO] [Jobs] - Job Miner is missing the max-level property. defaulting
    to no limits !
    01:56:54 [INFO] [Jobs] - Job Miner is missing the slots property. defaulting to
    no limits !
    01:56:54 [INFO] [Jobs] - Job Builder is missing the max-level property. defaulti
    ng to no limits !
    01:56:54 [INFO] [Jobs] - Job Builder is missing the slots property. defaulting t
    o no limits !
    01:56:54 [INFO] [Jobs] - Job Digger is missing the max-level property. defaultin
    g to no limits !
    01:56:54 [INFO] [Jobs] - Job Digger is missing the slots property. defaulting to
    no limits !
    01:56:54 [INFO] [Jobs] - Job Farmer is missing the max-level property. defaultin
    g to no limits !
    01:56:54 [INFO] [Jobs] - Job Farmer is missing the slots property. defaulting to
    no limits !
    01:56:54 [INFO] [Jobs] - Job Hunter is missing the max-level property. defaultin
    g to no limits !
    01:56:54 [INFO] [Jobs] - Job Hunter is missing the slots property. defaulting to
    no limits !
    01:56:54 [INFO] [Jobs] - Job Fisherman is missing the max-level property. defaul
    ting to no limits !
    01:56:54 [INFO] [Jobs] - Job Fisherman is missing the slots property. defaulting
    to no limits !
    01:56:54 [INFO] [Jobs] - Job None is missing the max-level property. defaulting
    to no limits !
    01:56:54 [INFO] [Jobs] - Job None is missing the slots property. defaulting to n
    o limits !

29. Offline

Rsccman

just make a version with one job wth all craftables, atm i get so many errors

30. Offline

phrstbrn

I looked at flametornado's spout code and made some minor adjustments to make Spout an optional dependency. Unfortunately Spout doesn't appear to work with RB1000 (multiple people are complaining about the same issue) so I'm holding off on crafting until Spout gets their act together. I'll be watching Spout and releasing crafting as soon as I feel Spout is stable enough.

@flametornado, can you remove the jar links, I really don't want there to be any confusion over Crafting and Spout and what version to use, especially considering the state of Spout.