Inactive [ECON] ecoCreature 0.2.2 - Mob & PVP Rewards [1.4.6]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by mung3r, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Offline

mung3r

[​IMG]
    ecoCreature 0.2.2 (Belay that nose-picking, Cadet!)
    Mob & PVP Rewards
    More plugins to try:
    MobRider - Finally, a proper use for saddles!
    DeathTpPlus - Death notifications & recall!

Features:
    • Coin rewards, coin penalties and drops for:
      • Killing mobs
      • PVP
      • Kill streaks
      • Death streaks
      • Leveling
      • Breaking blocks
    • Share coin rewards with:
    • Increase or decrease coin rewards based on:
      • Biome (swampland, forest, etc.)
      • Environment (normal, nether, etc.)
      • Time of Day (day, night, etc.)
      • Weather (sunny, stormy)
      • Permissions Group (e.g. default, elite, etc.)
      • Factions (neutral, enemy, etc.)
      • Heroes party
      • mcMMO party
      • MobArena participants
      • WorldGuard region
      • Regios region
      • Residence region
      • Towny membership
      • Weapon used
    • Customize items drops to include:
    • DeathTpPlus rewards:
      • Rewards for kill streaks
      • Penalties for death streaks
    • Heroes rewards:
      • Rewards for mastering a class
      • Rewards for leveling
    • mcMMO rewards:
      • Rewards for leveling
    • Prevent exploits:
      • Camping around Mob Spawners
      • Mob farming
      • Limit projectile use (e.g. Bow & Arrow)
    • Multi-world support
    Usage Stats:
    [​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Acknowledgements:
    The original ecoCreature was made by ChrisB. All credit goes to him for his creation. Since his plugin has gone inactive since rb740, I have decided to continue doing maintenance updates for his plugin.

2. Offline

Kainzo

the NoFarm plugin was a wreck - im so glad we incorporated it

mung3r likes this.
  3. Offline

mung3r

Right now it's only contact (a.k.a. cacti), drowning, falling and suffocation. Fire was purposely left out.

4. Offline

Zidkon

Why? Lot of farms uses fire :/

5. Offline

FuRiouSOne

Any way to change the separation of 111:1:100 to 111_1_100 so we can add in variable ID numbers like 111:32_1_100. Right now we cant add damaged items to the drop tables or newly added potions.

6. Offline

mung3r

Hmm, damaged items and potion support? That would be an interesting feature to add.

7. Offline

Zidkon

Isn't it ID.DAMAGE:NUMBER:CHANCE ???

8. Offline

mung3r

It's item_id.data_id:number:chance. The item_id.data_id allows you to pick different leaves, for example, but I'm not familiar enough with items to know if that will also work as damage for things like picks, etc.

9. Offline

Zidkon

I say it because if I remember well, when you use the function spawn item function of bukkit library it only asks for ID and DAMAGE, usually you put the data_id like DAMAGE and it works.

Anyway you should test this first because if by any chance it works I'm saving you coding time :p

10. Offline

Maxxgold

2011-12-09 23:36:31 [SEVERE] Could not pass event CUSTOM_EVENT to ecoCreature
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at se.crafted.chrisb.ecoCreature.managers.ecoRewardManager.registerCreatureDeath(ecoRewardManager.java:138)
    at se.crafted.chrisb.ecoCreature.listeners.ecoDeathListener.onCreatureKilledByPlayer(ecoDeathListener.java:23)
    at se.crafted.chrisb.ecoCreature.listeners.DeathEventsListener.onCustomEvent(DeathEventsListener.java:32)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$97.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:945)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:339)
    at se.crafted.chrisb.ecoCreature.listeners.ecoEntityListener.onEntityDeath(ecoEntityListener.java:43)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$65.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:718)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:339)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callEntityDeathEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:305)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntitySnowman.dropDeathLoot(EntitySnowman.java:89)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.die(EntityLiving.java:606)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.damageEntity(EntityLiving.java:502)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.f(EntityHuman.java:794)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:915)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet7UseEntity.a(SourceFile:33)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:92)
    at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java:550)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:527)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:425)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)
    2011-12-09 23:36:37 [INFO] GroupManager - INFO - Data files refreshed.

11. Offline

mung3r

Isn't this the snowman bug that was fixed in 0.0.8b? Do you have the latest version installed?

12. Offline

Maxxgold

Yeah running 1572. Sorry I should have put that in there.

13. Offline

mung3r

No worries.

I also have 1572 on my test server and I'm killing snowmen like nobody's business without error.

14. Offline

FuRiouSOne

Nice ill give the itemid.dataid:amount:chance a try and see what happens.

Just tested it using 35.11:2:100 and the mob doesnt drop the blue wool.

Using 1575 bukkit but have no problems with anything else in the plugin, not saying this is a problem, its just something that should be added.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  15. Offline

mung3r

Try 35.11:2-2:100 instead. The 2-2 is a range and fixes the drops at 2. With your version, even though it's set to 100% chance, it still has a range of 0 to 2 for the number of blue wool dropped.

16. Offline

Zidkon

For me it works, of course like mung3r say sometimes it doesn't drop because when random is 0.

17. Offline

FuRiouSOne

Could it be cuz im running 1575 bukkit? I still cant get it to work. I have tried 35.11:2-2:100 even 35.11:100-100:100 and have even made fixeddrops true and false.

Just doesnt seem to want to recognize the 35.11 but without the .11 it will drop white wool no problems.

18. Offline

Zidkon

That's very weird because on my server, sheeps drops various colors of wool because of this feature. (I mean I set it this way)

19. Offline

FuRiouSOne

My main interest is the potions and poisons. I would love to add them in to drop off spiders in my custom dungeons.

20. Offline

Zidkon

I understand, but they should work, the wool thing too, I don't understand why they doesn't work for you :D

I will give a try anyway in some moment and later I will pass by here and say results, keep trying anyway.

mung3r likes this.
  21. Offline

FuRiouSOne

I have tried everything, not sure what else to do. maybe its a plugin conflict which i doubt cuz everything else works perfect in ecocreature.

plugins: chestshop, LWC, world guard and edit, essentials dev, lumberjack, mcmmo, group manager, signlift, borderguard, appletree, STAB and minequery.

22. Offline

mung3r

Can you pastie.org your default.yml config file?

23. Offline

FuRiouSOne

This is what i have now that works http://pastie.org/3008478 . If i add in:

373.8229:2:100 to any of the mobs trying to get them to drop a healing potion it wont work, everything else drops just fine.

I have tried 373:8229:2:100 and 373.8229:2-2:100 and even turned FixedDrops: false to true. still no potions.

24. Offline

mung3r

That looks like the old config. Rename your ecoCreature.yml and let the plugin generate a new one. It will be named default.yml. You can then *carefully* copy/paste your rewards into the new config.

Trust me, you'll be happier with the new config comments and organization.

kahlilnc likes this.
  25. Offline

FuRiouSOne

Ah crap i didnt think about regenerating a new config, i will do this now thanks...

EDIT: i cant believe i have been so stupid, i went in the jar to check the version i had and noticed im still on 0.0.7a, talk about major /facepalm. Sorry for my ignorance on this one, ive been keeping up with most all plugin versions BUT this one.....

mung3r likes this.
  26. Offline

Zidkon

mung3r likes this.
  27. Offline

FuRiouSOne

Ok i have installed the updated plugin and regenrated the config file and am able to get all old items from 1.8 to drop like the colored wool and such but am unable to get the new potions from 1.0 to drop using

373.8197:2-2:100 <-- new 1.0 crafted healing potion i have even tried the actual name of the item Potion of Healing:2-2:100 and still nothing.

But items pre 1.0 all work fine like 35.11:2-2:100 drops the blue wool same goes for any other items that come with ID hex codes, just no potions.

Now for the new water bottles and awkward, mundane and thick potions which IDs are 373:16 373:32 373:64 all work fine too. Its just the hex of 4 digits that dont seem to want to work and all the new crafted potions are 373:8197 or other 4 digit hex numbers following the 373:

Othere then that everything is working perfectly, just would like some way to add in potion drops for my MMO plans, thanks.

Update:

I have also been testing damaged items and it all seems fine too until you try to input 3 or more digits in the hex code such as

267.128:1-1:100 <--- damaged iron sword below 50%

But if i input 267.64:1-1:100 the mob will drop a damaged iron sword thats about 70% health.

Anything entered over 2 digits in the hex code seems to be ignored by this plugin.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  28. Offline

BioRage

Are there updates for the new monsters? Haven't been really following for a while!

Cheers.

29. Offline

mung3r

Official release for 1.0 bukkit coming soon, but in the meantime, you can try a dev build that supports the new mobs.

30. Offline

FuRiouSOne

Slime = both slime and magma slime
    Monster = Blaze
    Giant = have no clue im guessing its the giant zombie? but i think thats in modded servers?
    have no seen anything for enderdragon, maybe thats the giant?

31. Offline

mung3r

You have to use the dev build I mentioned. Allow it to generate a new default.yml which will have the new mobs therein.

BioRage likes this.