[ECON] ChestShop 3.7.18 (iConomyChestShop) - Chest&sign shop for economy plugins [1.8]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Acrobot, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Offline

Acrobot

An easy way to create shops - no protection plugin needed!
    You don't need to be on-line to earn money anymore!
    [​IMG]
    I've put a LOT of effort into making this plugin,
    you can donate if you appreciate my effort =)

Requirements:
    - An economy plugin supported by Register or Vault, for example iConomy, BOSEconomy or Essentials Eco.
    Optional:
    - For additional economy plugin support - Vault
    - For Permissions: bPermissions, PEX, or any other permission plugin
    - For additional protection: LWC, Lockette, Deadbolt
    - For other item names (aliases): OddItem

Setup:
    Copy the .jar file from the .zip you downloaded into /plugins folder.
    You can also copy the example files if you want to generate statistics page.

Translations:
    You can change the plugin's language, here's a list of all user-made translations.
    If you want to update or submit a translation, feel free to PM me.
    Translations (open)

Arabic - Attarhsase2
    Bulgarian - Muff1Ncho
    Czech - LordPgsa
    Chinese (Simplified) - tab415263
    Danish - Cannafix
    Dutch - speedlegs
    French- DragonSlayer875
    German - RasCas
    Hungarian - Anachen
    Indonesian - Yahya98
    Italian - Massimo1993
    Korean - Zwing87
    Norwegian - _AlexN_ and TheUnkownGamer
    Polish - Holls1
    Portugese (Brasil) - FelipeMarques14
    Russian - VADemon from http://minemania.ru/
    Slovak - LordPgsa
    Slovenian - jEErc
    Spanish - thxaaaa
    Swedish - Maxell
    Turkish - Developer
    Traditional Chinese - hellboyincs
    Vietnamese - etrubi1 from http://minevn.com/

Permissions:
    How to create a ChestShop?
    - Place a chest, if you haven't already.
    - Place a sign 1 block near the chest (for example, above the chest)
    - On the sign, write:

[​IMG]
    (Item name can actually be item ID or alias)
    First line will be filled in by the plugin automatically.
    Price is a combination of buy and sell price.
    You have to have B near buy price (people buy from you), and S near sell price (people sell to you).
    If you have both B and S, separate them with a colon - :
    For example:
    [​IMG]

means that AcrobotPL wants to sell 64 diamonds for 10 currency, and buy them back from you for 5 currency.
    Also, if you put "free" instead of price, it is free to buy or sell :)

- Now, when you finish editing the sign, if LWC is turned on in config, shop will be automatically created.
    Also, if your default protection is turned on in the config, people won't be able to break chest, sign or the block the sign is on.

What is an Admin Shop?
    Admin shop is the shop that doesn't require a chest, because it has infinite stock.
    If you sell to it, the items will disappear, and if you buy from it, items will magically appear.
    To create one, you have to be Admin/OP. Just put "Admin Shop" (or anything specified in config file) on the first line of the sign.

Restricting shops to some groups or regions
    You can either use permissions, or you can just put a sign ABOVE shop sign (you need to be in that group to create the sign) to restrict it to players with ChestShop.group.groupName permission
    The syntax is:
    [restricted]
    firstGroupName
    2ndGroupName
    3rdGroupName
    Only those groups will be able to use that shop

To restrict a shop to some regions:
    - If you're using Towny, turn TOWNY_INTEGRATION on. Residents will be able to create shops in economy plots (either their or, if specified in config, any)
    - If you're using WorldGuard, you can use an experimental "chestshop" flag. Turn WORLDGUARD_INTEGRATION on and flag a region. (f.e. /region flag ChestShopRegion chestshop allow)

Do you want to limit the maximum prices for items?
    Well, there's an app.... wait, not that : P
    You can use an experimental feature in ChestShop.
    In your config.yml, add lines like:
    max-buy-price-5: 14
    max-sell-price-5: 15

That means that the maximum price for items BOUGHT by PLAYER is 14, and items SOLD by PLAYER using the shop is 15.

You can also use a global setting, like this:
    max-sell-price: 200

That means that the maximum price for items SOLD to PLAYER is 200 (if there is, for example, a max-sell-price-5 found, it will be used instead of the global sell price)

USING SHOPS
    You could buy and sell by right and left clicking the sign for a long time.
    Now it's the only way to use the shops.
    It's SIMPLE!
    Just LEFT-CLICK to SELL to shop, and
    RIGHT-CLICK to BUY from shop.
    (This can be changed in the config file)

DESTROYING SHOPS
    If you want to delete your old shop, simply SNEAK and destroy the sign.
    It's that easy =)

STOCKING THE SHOPS
    You can either open the chest and stock it up, or click on your own sign - it will open chest's inventory (that way you can have chests not openable by other people for sure :D)

ItemInfo command
    It's a simple command that shows item information.
    If you use it without any arguments, it shows you information about the item you're holding.
    If you specify item id or item name after the command, it will show you information about that item.

Source code
    ChestShop is Open-Source =)
    You can find its code on https://github.com/Acrobot/ChestShop-3

Thanks to:
    - kali876, ziomekYOYO and Herocraft server for testing the plugin and finding every little bug =)
    - Everyone who uses this plugin - really big thanks for this, I never thought it will be so popular
    - Everyone who provided translation - many people's lives will be easier now
    - @Nijikokun for Register
    - @LennardF1989 for awesome Persistence Reimplemented
    - @Temaska for fixing the plugin while I was on holidays
    - @VADemon for providing a great support for other users
    - @Euthyphro for his patience and really good bug spotting
    - vagrant326 for making a great price sheet
    - Epics for his great help
    :)
    If something's not working
    You can't change the sign color - that breaks the formatting.
    If that's not the issue, please give me this information, so I can help you faster.
    - CraftBukkit version (type /version in chat)
    - ChestShop version (type /csversion in chat)
    - Your economy plugin (iConomy? BOSEconomy? other one?)
    - Have you got any Permission plugin? Which one?

[​IMG]
    Changelog (open)

Changelog can be found on BukkitDev - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chestshop/files/

2. Offline

paste120

@Acrobot
    Ya that would be nice :) Love the plugin by the way.

3. Offline

RustyDagger

heh ok cool but could you hide it my server start up section is so huge it makes finding real errors confusing :/

Lwc is a shocker on start up it has like 20 dam lines all on its own Dont get me wrong its nice to see that its started and that its connected but any thing else should be hidden behind a debug setting. Bukkit piston sends 2 lines for every piston it loads huge map loads of pistons uh so many lines :/ you get my point the console fills up and the real problem gets lost and i have to search the server log file for it ...

4. Offline

Acrobot

@RustyDagger
    I can't. It's EBean that does that (it's included in bukkit)

5. Offline

thefoxygranpa

Ok, so it wasn't until I changed useDB:false did the errors stop appearing. I first tried just deleting the .db in the plugin folder. The errors still occured.

Also, iconomychest was communicating with my database before and changing fields, I'll take a look to see what it's doing now.

6. Offline

RustyDagger

Can u explain to me then why only Your plugin and Bukkit piston are effected by it? Just a little confused thats all its weird Meh well I could reduce the amount of plugins used. But my users would complain.

7. Offline

geruetzel

i'm using latest stable bukkit build, latest iconomy build and latest build of iconomychestshop.
    adminshops creation doesn't work anymore... when i create an adminshop, everything is like usual (server log and message ingame "created successfully..") the text on the sign disappears after one second, and the shop is not useable!

8. Offline

Acrobot

@RustyDagger
    Okay:

EBean is like a connector between database and your plugin. If plugin uses EBean, you can easily configure which database you want to use etc. I chose it, because it's integrated in bukkit and because it's more user-friendly (it might seem false, but yeah, it is) than other ones. Piston mod uses it too, I guess.

@geruetzel
    Yeah, it's a weird one,
    please post your config on pastebin.com

9. Offline

geruetzel

i figured it out, acrobot!
    when i deactivate automatic lwc-protecting for the signs in the config, it works! so its related to lwc (probably cause of an update?)

10. Offline

Acrobot

@geruetzel
    Yep, wait... what update?!

And BTW, it was there for long :/

11. Offline

geruetzel

@Acrobot
    umm i updated lwc via the built-in function /lwc admin update, but i dont know how new the build really is, but now i'm on LWC v2.31 4/09/2011 ... since then i had the problem, but yeah i did updates on many other plugins too, although they're not directly related to iconomychestshop...

12. Offline

Acrobot

@geruetzel
    Yep, it was updated, over month ago :p

And yes, LWC is somehow responsible for the problem, and my built-in protection protects signs from being destroyed anyways.

geruetzel likes this.
  13. Offline

vgamers

Updated to latest bukkit. Minecraft 1.6.4

When a user buys an item it buys, but doesnt come up saying the user bought that item.

Code:
    17:01:06 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to iConomyChestShop
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Listener already listening
        at net.minecraft.server.Container.a(SourceFile:28)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer.syncInventory(EntityPlayer.java:70)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.entity.CraftPlayer.updateInventory(CraftPlayer.java:215)
        at com.Acrobot.iConomyChestShop.Shop.buy(Shop.java:80)
        at com.Acrobot.iConomyChestShop.ShopManager.buy(ShopManager.java:61)
        at com.Acrobot.iConomyChestShop.ShopManager.transaction(ShopManager.java:43)
        at com.Acrobot.iConomyChestShop.iConomyChestShopPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(iConomyChestShopPlayerListener.java:87)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$9.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:299)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:162)
        at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.interact(ItemInWorldManager.java:209)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:544)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:57)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:204)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:394)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:308)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    >

This is the code generated.

14. Offline

LeetPowerCraft

Hi, I'm using the latest version of iConomy (5.01) and iConomyChestShop (2.74) with Bukkit RB 766. When starting the server everything seems to connect and load fine, however, whenever a player tries to interact with a sign it always displays the error "[iConomyChestShop] No economy plugin found!". I've double checked configuration settings for both plugins and everything is set up fine. I'm really stumped and can't seem to find out what the problem is, please help. Config files for both plugins are below.

Code:
    reverseButtons: false
    sell: true
    distance: 1
    position: 'DOWN'
    protection: true

#reverseButtons - If true, people buy with left click and sell with right click.
    #sell - Do you want to let people create/use shops, that buy things from players?
    #distance - Distance between the chest and the sign. (Warning, chests that aren't exactly that far WON'T work as shops)
    #position - Position of the chest, relative to the sign. ANY for anything in radius of 1 block, other: goo.gl/YItRO
    #protection - Do you want to use built-in shop protection?

LWCprotection: true
    signLWCprotection: false

#LWCprotection - Do you want to protect the chests with LWC?
    #signLWCprotection - Do you want to protection signs with LWC? (Warning, gives LWC message when using shop!)

log: true
    logToFile: false
    logFilePath: "plugins/iConomyChestShop/iConomyChestShop.log"

#log - Do you want to log transactions and shop creating?
    #logToFile - Do you want to save the log to file? (Warning, this lags a bit - I reccomend turning this off, as server.log will have these informations too.)
    #logFilePath - Path to log file.

sneakMode: true
    allowUsedItemsToBeSold: false
    stackUnstackableItems: false

#sneakMode - Do you want to let people to shop using left mouse button, and destroy the shop signs when sneaking?
    #allowUsedItemsToBeSold - Do you want to let people sell used tools to the shop? (Warning, the tools will be "fresh" if player sells them. NOT RECCOMENDED)
    #stackUnstackableItems - Do you want to stack all items in chest?

useDB: true
    howLongToStoreInformationInDB: 600
    intervalBetweenTransactions: 100

#useDB - Do you want to use bukkit's built-in database to log the transactions? (Must be turned on, if you want to generate price list)
    #howLongToStoreInformationInDB - How old the transation must be before being deleted? (In seconds)
    #intervalBetweenTransaction - How often can one person buy or sell to the shop? (In miliseconds: 1000ms = 1 sec)

generateTransactionList: false
    intervalBetweenGeneratingTransactionList: 5
    showUnusedItemsInGeneratedList: false

#generateTransactionList - Do you want to generate average price, amount of bought, sold items page? (Currently in ALPHA state)
    #intervalBetweenGeneratingTransactionList - Interval between generating the list. (In seconds)
    #showUnusedItemsInGeneratedList - Do you want to show items, that were not bought/sold on the list?

separatingLineAfterTransaction: false
    doNotRemoveSignIfNotCorrect: false
    serverAccountName: ""
    #separatingLineAfterTransaction - Do you want to show a line in the chat after transaction?
    #doNotRemoveSignIfNotCorrect - Do you want to keep the sign, if it's not correct?
    #serverAccountName - Account of the server to use with AdminShops, blank if you don't want to use one

#Messages:
    showOutOfStock: true
    showMoneyAfterTransaction: false

#showOutOfStock - Do you want to show "Out of stock" messages?
    #showMoneyAfterTransaction - Do you want to show your balance after transaction?

# If you want to translate this file, do it yourself, or copy the "lang:" part from another translation.
    # Prefix will be dispayed at the beggining of every message.
    # You can use terms like <buyer>, <amount> or <item> in messages, however
    # only certain messagess offer this.
    #
    # <buyer> - nick of the person who bought from shop.
    # <seller> - nick of the person who sold to shop.
    # <owner> - nick of the person who own the shop.
    # <amount> - amount of item
    # <item> - name of item
    # <money> - amount of money with iConomy currency
    # <cost> - cost of the item
    #
    # You can always use hMod colors, like
    # &1, &f etc...
    # For example: This is my&6 golden text.

#MAXIMUM OF 55 CHARACTERS WITH PREFIX!

#Experimental: Try changing the prefix to '                          &a[Shop] &f                                             '
    #The text will be centered!
    lang:
        prefix: '&a[Shop] &f'
        Somebody_sold_items_to_your_shop: '<seller> sold <amount> <item> for <cost> to your shop!'
        Somebody_bought_items_from_your_shop: '<buyer> bought <amount> <item> for <cost>!'
        Your_shop_is_out_of_stock: 'Your <item> shop is out of stock!'
        You_cannot_use_your_own_shop: "You can't use your own shop!"

You_bought_items: 'You bought <amount> <item> from <owner> for <cost>.'

Your_inventory_is_full: 'Your inventory is full!'
        You_have_got_not_enough_money: "You don't have enough money!"
        Shop_is_out_of_stock: 'This shop is out of stock!'

You_have_not_enough_items: 'You have not enough items to sell!'
        You_sold_items: "You sold <amount> <item> for <cost> to <owner>'s shop."
        Chest_is_full: 'This chest is full!'

Seller_has_not_enough_money: "Seller has not enough money!"
        Seller_has_no_account: "Seller's account doesn't exist!"
        No_selling_to_this_shop: "Shop owner doesn't want you to sell here!"
        No_buying_from_this_shop: "Shop owner doesn't want you to buy here!"

Your_balance: 'After transaction you have <money>.'

Shop_is_created: 'Your shop has been successfully created!'
        Shop_cannot_be_created: "You have no chest set up!"
        Shop_was_LWC_protected: "Your shop was successfully protected with LWC."

Mode_changed_to_sell: 'Mode set to selling!'
        Mode_changed_to_buy: 'Mode set to buying!'

You_tried_to_steal: "Don't steal!"
        wait: "&4Wait!"

iteminfo: "&aItem ID and names:"
        incorrectID: "Incorrect item ID!"
        Couldnt_fit_on_sign: "Couldn't fit something on the sign!"
        Negative_price: "Can't make shop with negative buy/sell price!"
        Incorrect_item_amount: "The item amount you specified is invalid!"
    Code:
    System:
        Default:
            Currency:
                Major: [ 'Rupee', 'Rupees' ]                # Major ([Major].Minor) 1.00 Dollar (With Seperate 1 Dollar)
                Minor: [ 'Coin', 'Coins' ]                    # Minor (Major.[Minor]) 0.23 Coins  (With Seperate 0 Dollars, 23 Coins)
            Account:
                Holdings: 10.0                            # Default holdings on hand upon join / creation.
            Bank:
                Name: Bank of Utopia                             # Default Bank Name
                Currency:
                    Major: [ 'Rupee', 'Rupees' ]
                    Minor: [ 'Coin', 'Coins' ]
                Account:
                    Fee: 45.0                             # Default cost to register an account
                    Holdings: 5.0                        # Default initial account holdings
        Formatting:
            Minor: false                                  # Example (true) 0.23 Coins and 1.23 Dollars (false) 0.23 Dollars and 1.23 Dollars
            Seperate: false                               # Example (true) 1 Dollar, 23 Coins (false) 1.23 Dollars (Only if Minor is true)
        Logging:
            Enabled: false                                # Logs transactions done inside iConomy only, other plugins must utilize the api. (Logs to SQL)
        Banking:
            Enabled: false
            Accounts:
                Multiple: true
        Interest:
            Online: true                                  # Only give to players who are online?
            Announce:
            Interval:
                Seconds: 60
            Amount:
                Cutoff: 0.0                               # Amount limit to be met until we stop giving interest. (0.0 for no limit)
                On: 'Players'                             # Banks or Players
                Percent: 0.0                              # Percent of holdings to give / take (Negative to take) (Overrides Min/Max)
                Maximum: 1                                # (Range) Maximum amount for random in between. (Make Max/Min equal for a flat-rate amount ie: 5/5)
                Minimum: 2                                # (Range) Minimum amount for random in between.
        Database:
            Type: 'MySQL'                                 # H2 or MySQL
            Settings:
              Name: 'name'
              Table: 'iConomy'
              MySQL:
                  Username: 'user'
                  Password: 'pass'
                  Hostname: 'host'
                  Port: 3306

15. Offline

bogboom

Same here.

16. Offline

vgamers

i think we just have to wait for the finished build for 1.6 and hope it fixes it!

17. Offline

paste120

Plugins usually update durring and after official buckkit releases. I tell all my users not to update yet. Now only if they would listen :/

18. Offline

vgamers

yeah i shouldnt have updated yet knew something like this was bound to happen!

19. Offline

Cryt

Hello,

I have to admit that I am very deprived. I installed crafbukkit 740 / 766 / 798 by testing every time with iconomy 4.6 or every last one and every time I have this error message:

Code:
    22:43:29 [INFO] Preparing start region
    22:43:30 [GRAVE] Could not load 'plugins\iConomyChestShop.jar' in folder 'plugin
    s':
    java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.initialize(JavaPlugin.java:175)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:140)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.
    java:160)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager
    .java:108)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:85)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:217)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:204)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:144)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:259)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error
     constructing com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory
            at com.avaje.ebean.EbeanServerFactory.createServerFactory(EbeanServerFac
    tory.java:114)
            at com.avaje.ebean.EbeanServerFactory.<clinit>(EbeanServerFactory.java:5
    7)
            ... 10 more
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error constructing com.avaje.ebea
    ninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.api.ClassUtil.newInstance(ClassUtil.java:107)

at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.api.ClassUtil.newInstance(ClassUtil.java:94)
            at com.avaje.ebean.EbeanServerFactory.createServerFactory(EbeanServerFac
    tory.java:112)
            ... 11 more
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\A
    ur├®lien\Desktop\Serveur Test\craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar (Le chemin dÆaccÞs
    spÚcifiÚ est introuvable)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.XmlConfigLoader.search(XmlConfigL
    oader.java:121)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.XmlConfigLoader.load(XmlConfigLoa
    der.java:78)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory.<init>(Defau
    ltServerFactory.java:91)
            at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Sou
    rce)
            at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.api.ClassUtil.newInstance(ClassUtil.java:104)

... 13 more
    Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Aur├®lien\Desktop\Serveur Tes
    t\craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar (Le chemin dÆaccÞs spÚcifiÚ est introuvable)
            at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
            at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.XmlConfigLoader.checkJar(XmlConfi
    gLoader.java:176)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.XmlConfigLoader.search(XmlConfigL
    oader.java:110)
            ... 22 more

I read the topic in great detail and I found nothing who can use.

20. Offline

Kevin Forte

Is it possible for you to give the Admin Shop account infinite money?

21. Offline

Cryt

Yes, I am the administrator of my server but the plugin works in no way

22. Offline

Acrobot

@vgamers
    @bogboom
    Can't help you - it's Bukkit's fault.

@LeetPowerCraft
    Did you try re-downloading the plugin?

@Cryt
    Oh yeah - move your server folder to somewhere where file path hasn't got any special characters (e.g. C:/Server)

@Kevin Forte
    Yeah, if you'd read the config, leave the field blank ( "" ) to not to take money from any account for admin shops.

23. Offline

Cryt

Mouhaha! Everything works perfectly thank you!

24. Offline

Kevin Forte

Woops, that's what I get for having an out of date plugin folder, I don't even have a config at the moment. Thanks much.

25. Offline

Kevin Forte

Also, is it possible to disable buying/selling for specific chests?

26. Offline

Damien711

Hi Im just wondering how you allow mods or admins to break users signs so that the shop is no longer. Im having issues and even when crouching I can't break the signs. Is there a certain permissions node or config that you need to use? Any help would be great. Thanks.

27. Offline

Acrobot

@Kevin Forte
    Just don't type in buy or sell price?

Like (3rd line):

B 15
    S 15

?

@Damien711
    The Permission node is:
    iConomyChestShop.admin

28. Offline

Kevin Forte

Oh, I didn't know that was possible. Neat xP

29. Offline

Damien711

Ok thanks problem solved.

30. Offline

LucidLethargy

This plugin is the only non-npc-related plugin that was broken with the new update (813) for mc 1.6.4.

This may be a bukkit problem (no recommended build yet!) but just in case it's not, it tells you your inventory is full if you have only one free slot, but you pay nothing and get the items for free! (One may come before the other too, of course, and it may simply give you items for free.) I see above it's stated the no-message is a bukkit problem, so perhaps the free items are as well!

Anyway, for those looking to update early before the RC... don't yet if you use this awesome plugin for your trade system! (I'm not silly enough to have done this, I used a test server :p)

Edit: On 814 it seems to flat out not work in general, so I'd guess this is just a bukkit problem and that they are working on it!

31. Offline

amunro

When using adminshop, sometimes my player gets the message 'Seller does not have enough money'. The only way around this is to buy stuff from the shop. However, it breaks again if lots of ppl sell to it, or if the server restarts. Anyway to fix it. I also tried to do /money set adminshop but the bank account doesnt exist