[ECON] ChestShop 3.7.18 (iConomyChestShop) - Chest&sign shop for economy plugins [1.8]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Acrobot, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Offline

Acrobot

An easy way to create shops - no protection plugin needed!
    You don't need to be on-line to earn money anymore!
    [​IMG]
    I've put a LOT of effort into making this plugin,
    you can donate if you appreciate my effort =)

Requirements:
    - An economy plugin supported by Register or Vault, for example iConomy, BOSEconomy or Essentials Eco.
    Optional:
    - For additional economy plugin support - Vault
    - For Permissions: bPermissions, PEX, or any other permission plugin
    - For additional protection: LWC, Lockette, Deadbolt
    - For other item names (aliases): OddItem

Setup:
    Copy the .jar file from the .zip you downloaded into /plugins folder.
    You can also copy the example files if you want to generate statistics page.

Translations:
    You can change the plugin's language, here's a list of all user-made translations.
    If you want to update or submit a translation, feel free to PM me.
    Translations (open)

Arabic - Attarhsase2
    Bulgarian - Muff1Ncho
    Czech - LordPgsa
    Chinese (Simplified) - tab415263
    Danish - Cannafix
    Dutch - speedlegs
    French- DragonSlayer875
    German - RasCas
    Hungarian - Anachen
    Indonesian - Yahya98
    Italian - Massimo1993
    Korean - Zwing87
    Norwegian - _AlexN_ and TheUnkownGamer
    Polish - Holls1
    Portugese (Brasil) - FelipeMarques14
    Russian - VADemon from http://minemania.ru/
    Slovak - LordPgsa
    Slovenian - jEErc
    Spanish - thxaaaa
    Swedish - Maxell
    Turkish - Developer
    Traditional Chinese - hellboyincs
    Vietnamese - etrubi1 from http://minevn.com/

Permissions:
    How to create a ChestShop?
    - Place a chest, if you haven't already.
    - Place a sign 1 block near the chest (for example, above the chest)
    - On the sign, write:

[​IMG]
    (Item name can actually be item ID or alias)
    First line will be filled in by the plugin automatically.
    Price is a combination of buy and sell price.
    You have to have B near buy price (people buy from you), and S near sell price (people sell to you).
    If you have both B and S, separate them with a colon - :
    For example:
    [​IMG]

means that AcrobotPL wants to sell 64 diamonds for 10 currency, and buy them back from you for 5 currency.
    Also, if you put "free" instead of price, it is free to buy or sell :)

- Now, when you finish editing the sign, if LWC is turned on in config, shop will be automatically created.
    Also, if your default protection is turned on in the config, people won't be able to break chest, sign or the block the sign is on.

What is an Admin Shop?
    Admin shop is the shop that doesn't require a chest, because it has infinite stock.
    If you sell to it, the items will disappear, and if you buy from it, items will magically appear.
    To create one, you have to be Admin/OP. Just put "Admin Shop" (or anything specified in config file) on the first line of the sign.

Restricting shops to some groups or regions
    You can either use permissions, or you can just put a sign ABOVE shop sign (you need to be in that group to create the sign) to restrict it to players with ChestShop.group.groupName permission
    The syntax is:
    [restricted]
    firstGroupName
    2ndGroupName
    3rdGroupName
    Only those groups will be able to use that shop

To restrict a shop to some regions:
    - If you're using Towny, turn TOWNY_INTEGRATION on. Residents will be able to create shops in economy plots (either their or, if specified in config, any)
    - If you're using WorldGuard, you can use an experimental "chestshop" flag. Turn WORLDGUARD_INTEGRATION on and flag a region. (f.e. /region flag ChestShopRegion chestshop allow)

Do you want to limit the maximum prices for items?
    Well, there's an app.... wait, not that : P
    You can use an experimental feature in ChestShop.
    In your config.yml, add lines like:
    max-buy-price-5: 14
    max-sell-price-5: 15

That means that the maximum price for items BOUGHT by PLAYER is 14, and items SOLD by PLAYER using the shop is 15.

You can also use a global setting, like this:
    max-sell-price: 200

That means that the maximum price for items SOLD to PLAYER is 200 (if there is, for example, a max-sell-price-5 found, it will be used instead of the global sell price)

USING SHOPS
    You could buy and sell by right and left clicking the sign for a long time.
    Now it's the only way to use the shops.
    It's SIMPLE!
    Just LEFT-CLICK to SELL to shop, and
    RIGHT-CLICK to BUY from shop.
    (This can be changed in the config file)

DESTROYING SHOPS
    If you want to delete your old shop, simply SNEAK and destroy the sign.
    It's that easy =)

STOCKING THE SHOPS
    You can either open the chest and stock it up, or click on your own sign - it will open chest's inventory (that way you can have chests not openable by other people for sure :D)

ItemInfo command
    It's a simple command that shows item information.
    If you use it without any arguments, it shows you information about the item you're holding.
    If you specify item id or item name after the command, it will show you information about that item.

Source code
    ChestShop is Open-Source =)
    You can find its code on https://github.com/Acrobot/ChestShop-3

Thanks to:
    - kali876, ziomekYOYO and Herocraft server for testing the plugin and finding every little bug =)
    - Everyone who uses this plugin - really big thanks for this, I never thought it will be so popular
    - Everyone who provided translation - many people's lives will be easier now
    - @Nijikokun for Register
    - @LennardF1989 for awesome Persistence Reimplemented
    - @Temaska for fixing the plugin while I was on holidays
    - @VADemon for providing a great support for other users
    - @Euthyphro for his patience and really good bug spotting
    - vagrant326 for making a great price sheet
    - Epics for his great help
    :)
    If something's not working
    You can't change the sign color - that breaks the formatting.
    If that's not the issue, please give me this information, so I can help you faster.
    - CraftBukkit version (type /version in chat)
    - ChestShop version (type /csversion in chat)
    - Your economy plugin (iConomy? BOSEconomy? other one?)
    - Have you got any Permission plugin? Which one?

[​IMG]
    Changelog (open)

Changelog can be found on BukkitDev - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chestshop/files/

2. Offline

halvors

The problem is that i can buy from existing shops, but when i add a new, and write "dirt" shop is created but it does not work.

Also it does not work to make new one...

3. Offline

Skudrinka

Hey Acrobot,

reading through the last couple of pages in this thread, i've found something regarding my suggestion:

You answered with:

I'm asking: Is there anyway to implement a Bank or something like that? Like a chest where players can sell stuff to a non-existing (or maybe server-side based NPC?) Player [e.g. trading Gold to the bank for $$$ because nobody wants it anyway, lol =D ]. This "thing" should have infinite money/huge amount though. Just asking.

Regards,
    Skudrinka

4. Offline

Acrobot

@Skudrinka
    Yes, it will be implemented in the next version.
    You will be able then to sell to the admin shops and buy from them.

5. Offline

nymm

Hi!
    I installed your plugin, everything works perfectly fine except the TNT, nobody can buy or sell it!
    Is it a bug ?

6. Offline

PatrickFreed

What does the code from Minecart Mania do?

7. Offline

Bjourk

I just got kicked from my own server for trying to edit my own shop sign...

Disregard that. Running Alpha just fine!
    Is there a way to differentiate for the CraftBukkitUpToDate program? With Alpha installed, it wants me to "upgrade" back to 0.8.

By the way... Has anyone come up with a good trade value chart? I'm curious to see what people feel the value relationships are between items.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2016
  8. Offline

Survivorman

@Acrobot Loving the simplicity of this plugin. I'm sure it has been requested/suggested many times, but are there any plans for a blacklist of sorts (certain items cannot be sold) and durability protection? Like if the item is damaged or is under a set durability percentage it cannot be bought/sold.

Also when I add "&" and the corresponding color code to messages, in-game it will give codes instead of color; like [&2TRADE&f] shows as [2fffTRADEyfff] -is this a known bug or an encoding error on my part?

Edit: Another suggestion, where you list the transaction amount (second line) out from it the shop's stock could be shown. (Say you were selling 64 of x item ... "64 of 256" would appear in the second line on the sign. If a player buys from the shop the sign gets updated to show "64 of 192".)

9. Offline

trivials

Ehm i have found an big Bug.

You can put an Sign on every chest and make your own course and take the items out of the chest with LWC protection.

SO on you can grief out of chests with LWC protection :( pls fix.

10. Offline

Rhuen

Hy Guys,

before, sry 4 my english :D.

I Have a question, i have install iconomy and chest shop.
    It Works, but...
    can i configure that i have a central Shop for all?!
    I mean...i build a Building...and in this i build chests and then 1 Chest is for stone sell...anyone can sell his stone in this chest and becomes 1 or 2 coins...another chest is for buying Stone...anyone can buy 64 stones for 10 coins.

But i dont like that all build a shop and become the coins when anyone buy at his shop...i will ONE shop for all...and the coins go to bank or whatever :).

Can i configure this?!

Or is that only for all users himself?! that all build a shop and when i buy at the shop from user A, he comes my coins...but i dont like this.

-------------------------------
    German:

Hier nochmal auf deutsch, falls kollegen hier sind :).

Also ich habe beide plugins isntalliert, iconomy und chestshop, aber ich würde es gern so einstellen das ich ein zentralen shop habe.
    z.b. mach ne kiste mit Sell Stone...und dort kann jeder user seine Steine reinlegen, aber nur im 64 Stack, und dafür bekommt er z.b. 2 Coins....eine andere Truhe bietet Stone an, falls es einer kaufen will, dann muss er z.b. 10 coins bezahlen für 64 stones....entweder sind die truhen unendlich voll...oder die user füllen es selbst mit ihren verkäufen, jenachdem.
    Ist das möglich?!

Oder geht es nur das jeder sein eigenen Shop kriiert und wenn da jemand käuft bekommt er die coins?! So möchte ich es aber nicht haben.

Ideen?Oder tut es ein anderes plugin?!

mfg

11. ok so im new to this plugin think and umm i tryed to let my members buy stuff and it says permissions you cannot buy from shops and i have no clue what to do

12. Offline

Acrobot

@Survivorman
    The fff is my bad, I didn't re-encode the file, so it messed up :p
    Yes, the item durability will be added I think, just suggest me how to do it.
    Item blacklist - ok.
    The x out of y. - briliant :)

@trivials
    Erm... You can't? Maybe you gave people the admin permission node?

@Rhuen

Do you mean admin shop?
    If yes, it will be implemented in the next version, and just don't give people permissions to create shops.

@boundbyfire925
    Download http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/ad...ow-with-real-multiworld-permissions-531.5974/ and configure it.

I'm pretty busy at the moment :)

13. which 1 is so they can buy and sell?

14. Offline

Rhuen

I dont know...admin shop?!
    Only ONE shop for all....A Sell Chest and a Buy chest.
    Everyone can sell his thinks and becomes coins...and this coins are going to bank or whaterver...not to other players.
    And for selling her things can buy the player other things...

Example:
    I go in the shop...ich sell 1 stack 64 stone...i become 5 coins for hat, i need iron...but iron cost 100 coins für 20 irons.
    So i sell 20x 64 stacks stone, then i can buy iron.

Now i can only create a shop for me...then i fill it, but when other player buy anything, i become the coins for that, but i dont like this.

This is the admin shop?! when it is comes?!
    Another plugin with this function?!

15. no i mean on permissions how do i make it so that they can make and be able to do /buy and /sell without it saying [permissions] You cant buy... but when i op them they can:/

16. Offline

Survivorman

@Acrobot Code-wise I wouldn't have a clue, but having an option like "allowdamaged=" set to false, shops would ignore anything damaged, like if you put a damaged sword in a sword shop, it would sell swords with full durability but ignore ones with damage to them. Shops would also refuse to buy damaged items.

17. Offline

Joseph3114

What if
    you made the sign power a red stone torch indicating stock.

[​IMG]

18. Offline

Bjourk

A player in a group with EssentialsChestShop permissions recently could not purchase from the shop (a message was displayed telling him he didn't have permission). Here is the error:

Code:
    2011-03-19 21:51:24 [SEVERE] java.lang.NullPointerException
    2011-03-19 21:51:24 [SEVERE]    at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.NijiPermissionsResolver.hasPermission(NijiPermissionsResolver.java:58)
    2011-03-19 21:51:24 [SEVERE]    at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.PermissionsResolverManager.hasPermission(PermissionsResolverManager.java:102)
    2011-03-19 21:51:24 [SEVERE]    at com.sk89q.worldedit.bukkit.BukkitPlayer.hasPermission(BukkitPlayer.java:111)
    2011-03-19 21:51:24 [SEVERE]    at com.sk89q.worldedit.WorldEdit.handleBlockRightClick(WorldEdit.java:796)
    2011-03-19 21:51:24 [SEVERE]    at com.sk89q.worldedit.bukkit.WorldEditBlockListener.onBlockRightClick(WorldEditBlockListener.java:73)
    2011-03-19 21:51:24 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$20.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:259)
    2011-03-19 21:51:24 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
    2011-03-19 21:51:24 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:255)
    2011-03-19 21:51:24 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:493)
    2011-03-19 21:51:24 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:57)
    2011-03-19 21:51:24 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(SourceFile:230)
    2011-03-19 21:51:24 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:76)
    2011-03-19 21:51:24 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
    2011-03-19 21:51:24 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:357)
    2011-03-19 21:51:24 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:272)
    2011-03-19 21:51:24 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:366)
    I'm using Essentials with the built-in GroupManager and Permissions Bridge.

19. Offline

xAnder

Hi! Can I prohibit the sale to the shop?
    Format "B 10:5 S" does not work

20. Offline

Blackstorm72

Set the format to 10:0 <- the 0 means you cannot sell to the shop. I hope that is what you mean :)

21. Offline

xAnder

Thanks!

22. Offline

Gecko1993

Is there a possibility to sell/buy to/from the server?

23. Offline

Mattie112

Code:
    16:38:56 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BLOCK_INTERACT to iConomyChestShop
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum const class org.bukkit.block.BlockFace.
            at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Enum.java:214)
            at org.bukkit.block.BlockFace.valueOf(BlockFace.java:6)
            at com.Acrobot.iConomyChestShop.iConomyChestShopBlockListener.onBlockInteract(iConomyChestShopBlockListener.java:161)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$23.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:274)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:255)
            at net.minecraft.server.BlockChest.a(BlockChest.java:127)
            at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:160)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:495)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:57)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(SourceFile:230)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:76)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:357)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:272)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:366)

CraftBukkit version:
    Code:
    16:40:16 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-544-g6c6c30a-b556jnks (MC: 1.3)

"
    ChestShop version:
    https://github.com/downloads/Acrobot/iConomyChestShop/iConomyChestShop.jar
    so that would be 1.0.2?

24. Offline

Kainzo

25. Offline

Blackstorm72

Same happened with iMonster here - it looks like iConomy updated which caused the issue.

26. Offline

Kainzo

Yep - I would avoid the iconomy 4.5 with the plague for now. Massive errors in sqlite / other plugins atm.

27. Hi there,

thirst I wanted to thank you for 0.85 :)

Today I was informed of a way to bypass lwc protections with iConomyChestShop : by setting a sign over a third person chest, two people can take everything that is in it, even though this chest is protected with lwc.
    person1 place a sign with "1 - 1:0" over person3 chest.
    person2 buy everything
    p1 and p2 share their loot
    p3 cries his mother out.

Would be nice if iConomyChestShop checked that the chest's lwc protection is null or match the seller's name.

28. Offline

ZirixZero

Something's wrong for me. I set everything up correctly, but no one can create, buy, or sell to shops.

29. Offline

AnjoCaido

Someone without permission to create shops is creating shops on my server.

I think they create a well formatted sign to do that... I'm not sure.... I already checked the permission node with /manucheck to be sure they don't have access.
    Does it check if the owner of the shop has permission to create a shop when someone buy / sell?

Somehow while I was offline the guy made more than 2 million iConomy money(which is a lot)on the server... I bet he was using some exploit... and having help to achieve that using chest shops.

I will dig for more info.

---
    EDIT:
    Found out that I had 1.0... instead 2nd alpha. I think the two downloads on the main topic have confused me the first time.
    Well, the 2nd alpha is not affected by the bug.

Sorry for posting here about something that was already fixed.

The bug was that people were creating shops in other people names... and them sold items with all money possible. But the 2nd alpha it seems fixed.

Is there a way to report transactions(with the owner name and coordinates) on console?
    I need to be sure if anyone else didn't make a shop in my nation name(towny), or there could be a check every time if someone uses a chest shop, if the owner person can still have shops...

30. Acrobat, I love this plugin. But can i set another name than my name? Because i want a sell to the state to my server.

31. Offline

Acrobot

Uh, I don't have much time now :/

Look, I plan the next version to be re-written, because I hate the way how it looks now.
    The next version should work much better.
    PLEASE wait, it will take about a week :)

Also, if iConomy changed things again, I think I have to re-write it again...

@Catox
    0.85 is way too outdated :)
    Now we have full store protection, that works like LWC.
    But I'll do my best to fix this.

@Anthon Fredriksson
    I'll share the next version with you, I guess, until the plugin's re-written.