[ECON] ChestShop 3.7.18 (iConomyChestShop) - Chest&sign shop for economy plugins [1.8]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Acrobot, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Offline

Acrobot

An easy way to create shops - no protection plugin needed!
    You don't need to be on-line to earn money anymore!
    [​IMG]
    I've put a LOT of effort into making this plugin,
    you can donate if you appreciate my effort =)

Requirements:
    - An economy plugin supported by Register or Vault, for example iConomy, BOSEconomy or Essentials Eco.
    Optional:
    - For additional economy plugin support - Vault
    - For Permissions: bPermissions, PEX, or any other permission plugin
    - For additional protection: LWC, Lockette, Deadbolt
    - For other item names (aliases): OddItem

Setup:
    Copy the .jar file from the .zip you downloaded into /plugins folder.
    You can also copy the example files if you want to generate statistics page.

Translations:
    You can change the plugin's language, here's a list of all user-made translations.
    If you want to update or submit a translation, feel free to PM me.
    Translations (open)

Arabic - Attarhsase2
    Bulgarian - Muff1Ncho
    Czech - LordPgsa
    Chinese (Simplified) - tab415263
    Danish - Cannafix
    Dutch - speedlegs
    French- DragonSlayer875
    German - RasCas
    Hungarian - Anachen
    Indonesian - Yahya98
    Italian - Massimo1993
    Korean - Zwing87
    Norwegian - _AlexN_ and TheUnkownGamer
    Polish - Holls1
    Portugese (Brasil) - FelipeMarques14
    Russian - VADemon from http://minemania.ru/
    Slovak - LordPgsa
    Slovenian - jEErc
    Spanish - thxaaaa
    Swedish - Maxell
    Turkish - Developer
    Traditional Chinese - hellboyincs
    Vietnamese - etrubi1 from http://minevn.com/

Permissions:
    How to create a ChestShop?
    - Place a chest, if you haven't already.
    - Place a sign 1 block near the chest (for example, above the chest)
    - On the sign, write:

[​IMG]
    (Item name can actually be item ID or alias)
    First line will be filled in by the plugin automatically.
    Price is a combination of buy and sell price.
    You have to have B near buy price (people buy from you), and S near sell price (people sell to you).
    If you have both B and S, separate them with a colon - :
    For example:
    [​IMG]

means that AcrobotPL wants to sell 64 diamonds for 10 currency, and buy them back from you for 5 currency.
    Also, if you put "free" instead of price, it is free to buy or sell :)

- Now, when you finish editing the sign, if LWC is turned on in config, shop will be automatically created.
    Also, if your default protection is turned on in the config, people won't be able to break chest, sign or the block the sign is on.

What is an Admin Shop?
    Admin shop is the shop that doesn't require a chest, because it has infinite stock.
    If you sell to it, the items will disappear, and if you buy from it, items will magically appear.
    To create one, you have to be Admin/OP. Just put "Admin Shop" (or anything specified in config file) on the first line of the sign.

Restricting shops to some groups or regions
    You can either use permissions, or you can just put a sign ABOVE shop sign (you need to be in that group to create the sign) to restrict it to players with ChestShop.group.groupName permission
    The syntax is:
    [restricted]
    firstGroupName
    2ndGroupName
    3rdGroupName
    Only those groups will be able to use that shop

To restrict a shop to some regions:
    - If you're using Towny, turn TOWNY_INTEGRATION on. Residents will be able to create shops in economy plots (either their or, if specified in config, any)
    - If you're using WorldGuard, you can use an experimental "chestshop" flag. Turn WORLDGUARD_INTEGRATION on and flag a region. (f.e. /region flag ChestShopRegion chestshop allow)

Do you want to limit the maximum prices for items?
    Well, there's an app.... wait, not that : P
    You can use an experimental feature in ChestShop.
    In your config.yml, add lines like:
    max-buy-price-5: 14
    max-sell-price-5: 15

That means that the maximum price for items BOUGHT by PLAYER is 14, and items SOLD by PLAYER using the shop is 15.

You can also use a global setting, like this:
    max-sell-price: 200

That means that the maximum price for items SOLD to PLAYER is 200 (if there is, for example, a max-sell-price-5 found, it will be used instead of the global sell price)

USING SHOPS
    You could buy and sell by right and left clicking the sign for a long time.
    Now it's the only way to use the shops.
    It's SIMPLE!
    Just LEFT-CLICK to SELL to shop, and
    RIGHT-CLICK to BUY from shop.
    (This can be changed in the config file)

DESTROYING SHOPS
    If you want to delete your old shop, simply SNEAK and destroy the sign.
    It's that easy =)

STOCKING THE SHOPS
    You can either open the chest and stock it up, or click on your own sign - it will open chest's inventory (that way you can have chests not openable by other people for sure :D)

ItemInfo command
    It's a simple command that shows item information.
    If you use it without any arguments, it shows you information about the item you're holding.
    If you specify item id or item name after the command, it will show you information about that item.

Source code
    ChestShop is Open-Source =)
    You can find its code on https://github.com/Acrobot/ChestShop-3

Thanks to:
    - kali876, ziomekYOYO and Herocraft server for testing the plugin and finding every little bug =)
    - Everyone who uses this plugin - really big thanks for this, I never thought it will be so popular
    - Everyone who provided translation - many people's lives will be easier now
    - @Nijikokun for Register
    - @LennardF1989 for awesome Persistence Reimplemented
    - @Temaska for fixing the plugin while I was on holidays
    - @VADemon for providing a great support for other users
    - @Euthyphro for his patience and really good bug spotting
    - vagrant326 for making a great price sheet
    - Epics for his great help
    :)
    If something's not working
    You can't change the sign color - that breaks the formatting.
    If that's not the issue, please give me this information, so I can help you faster.
    - CraftBukkit version (type /version in chat)
    - ChestShop version (type /csversion in chat)
    - Your economy plugin (iConomy? BOSEconomy? other one?)
    - Have you got any Permission plugin? Which one?

[​IMG]
    Changelog (open)

Changelog can be found on BukkitDev - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chestshop/files/

2. Offline

N1CisSIC

So haha there are 114 pages of comments and I don't have time to go through all of it but the problem I am having is that if I set up an adminshop and some one buys from the shop it takes the money out of the admins money. Is there a way to change this or is this the way it is set up? let me remind you I am very new to plugins and I am doing the server through a website called verygames. Sorry if I sound ignorant as I do not know what I am talking about :)

3. Offline

Romulusromi

I try chestshop 0.3 Beta but still it says when I try to buy "The vendor not wants that you buy from here".. Do I make any error?

Name of the Vendor​
    Quantity​
    B "how muchs":"how muchs" S​
    Item ID​
    I try also the spawn-range change to 0, but need I to fix something else too?​

4. Offline

Darcion

dunno what happend on RB953 chestshop 3.b8

Code:
    2011-07-15 11:45:10 [SEVERE] Could not pass event SIGN_CHANGE to ChestShop
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.griefcraft.sql.PhysDB.registerProtection(IILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;III)V
        at com.Acrobot.ChestShop.Protection.LWCplugin.protect(LWCplugin.java:24)
        at com.Acrobot.ChestShop.Protection.Security.protect(Security.java:16)
        at com.Acrobot.ChestShop.Listeners.signChange.onSignChange(signChange.java:151)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$31.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:455)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:321)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:967)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet130UpdateSign.a(SourceFile:41)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:84)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

5. Thanks!! I just made shops further away and it worked fine! THANKS!!!

6. Offline

Acrobot

@N1CisSIC
    In config.yml change
    "serverAccountName" to "" (two quotation marks)
    BTW, I'm adding a FAQ now :)

@Darcion
    Something with LWC. Try redownloading it, if it doesn't work, it means that something has changed and I'll update the plugin ASAP.

@Romulusromi
    Type it without the quotes, for example:

AcrobotPL
    B 5:5 S
    wood

7. Offline

Haduke

Before I didn't have permissions on my server, and I found that none of my members (other than admins) could use any of the shops. They could create them just fine, but they couldn't use them.
    So I have tried both Permissions, and PermissionsEX and set up the nodes EXACTLY has you have shown. Yet my members STILL can not use the shops. They keep getting told that they don't have permission to do that when they left click, or right click any of the shop signs or chests.
    I have ChestShop V 3.0 Bukkit 953 MC 1.7.2
    Any help would be greatly appreciated because I am to the point where I am about to find a different shop to use.

8. Offline

fatmarley

Something changed, it is causing some lag on my server.

Code:
    2011-07-15 07:12:32 [SEVERE] Could not pass event SIGN_CHANGE to iConomyChestShop
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.griefcraft.sql.PhysDB.registerProtection(IILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;III)V
    at com.Acrobot.iConomyChestShop.ProtectionManager.protectBlock(ProtectionManager.java:65)
    at com.Acrobot.iConomyChestShop.SignManager.onSignChange(SignManager.java:169)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$31.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:455)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:321)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:967)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet130UpdateSign.a(SourceFile:41)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:84)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)

9. Offline

Acrobot

@fatmarley
    Wow. Seems like LWC changed itself.

@Haduke
    Did you add "ChestShop.shop.*" permission?

10. Offline

Acrobot

11. Offline

Haduke

Is ChestShop.shop.* or iConomyChestShop.shop.* ?
    Also, am I supposed to list the rest of the nodes as ChestShop, or iConomyChestShop?
    Thanks for your help!

12. Offline

Monstertke

If you are really looking to switch to a different shop plugin. The best one out is the 2.75 version of the one you are using now.

13. Offline

Acrobot

@aduke
    If you're using ChestShop (it's version 3 of the plugin), it's ChestShop.shop.* - because * replaces every node inside, it will work nicely without adding any other nodes, but if you want to, it's ChestShop for version 3 of the plugin, iConomyChestShop for version 2.75 :)

@Haduke
    PM me your teamViewer details, please

14. Offline

Romulusromi

O course without "", but still not works. Some other has the same problem?​

15. Offline

fatmarley

@Acrobot the issue is persisting with a redownload.

16. Offline

troed

I'm confused, but searching this thread (and teh whole intarnetz) hasn't helped so I have to ask. Is there actual integration with Lockette or is it more of a "use it" suggestion? ChestShop (I'm using 3.0b8 on b992) finds Lockette at boot but I've tried with both built-in protection set to true/false and lwc-protection set to true/false without seeing any Lockette action when creating sh0ps.

So far I've just added Lockette protection manually to the chests but I was hoping it would be automatic :)

17. Offline

Acrobot

@Romulusromi
    Could you send me the screenshots of your shop?

@troed
    Lockette is integrated, but it only doesn't let other people create shops with someone's else's protected chest.

@fatmarley
    Hm... Weird... I tried it myself, LWC 3.30, works fine... Well, just turn off LWC chest protection in config.yml

18. Offline

Proffessionel

Hello, I have CraftBukkit [953].
    I have this log error with iConomyChestShop 2.75 :

Code:
    151 recipes
    16 achievements
    20:31:11 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version Beta 1.7.2
    20:31:11 [INFO] Loading properties
    20:31:11 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on *:25565
    20:31:11 [ATTENTION] **** SERVER IS RUNNING IN OFFLINE/INSECURE MODE!
    20:31:11 [ATTENTION] The server will make no attempt to authenticate usernames.
    Beware.
    20:31:11 [ATTENTION] While this makes the game possible to play without internet
    access, it also opens up the ability for hackers to connect with any username t
    hey choose.
    20:31:11 [ATTENTION] To change this, set "online-mode" to "true" in the server.s
    ettings file.
    20:31:11 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-904-
    g9277096-b953jnks (MC: 1.7.2)
    20:31:12 [GRAVE] ebean.properties not found
    20:31:12 [GRAVE] Could not load 'plugins\iConomyChestShop.jar' in folder 'plugin
    s':
    java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.initialize(JavaPlugin.java:176)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:175)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.
    java:199)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager
    .java:122)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:118)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:89)
            at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigur
    ationManager.java:51)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:132)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:335)
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error
    constructing com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory
            at com.avaje.ebean.EbeanServerFactory.createServerFactory(EbeanServerFac
    tory.java:114)
            at com.avaje.ebean.EbeanServerFactory.<clinit>(EbeanServerFactory.java:5
    7)
            ... 10 more
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error constructing com.avaje.ebea
    ninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.api.ClassUtil.newInstance(ClassUtil.java:107)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.api.ClassUtil.newInstance(ClassUtil.java:94)
    tory.java:112)
            ... 11 more
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\Yanis\B
    iblioth+¿que (Document, Image, Musique, Film, Jeux\Document\Minecraft\Serveur St
    ylecraft\Serveur Stylecraft_Beta\craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar (Le chemin dÆacc
    Þs spÚcifiÚ est introuvable)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.XmlConfigLoader.search(XmlConfigL
    oader.java:121)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.XmlConfigLoader.load(XmlConfigLoa
    der.java:78)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory.<init>(Defau
    ltServerFactory.java:91)
            at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
            at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Sou
    rce)
            at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.api.ClassUtil.newInstance(ClassUtil.java:104)
            ... 13 more
    Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\Yanis\Biblioth+¿que (Document, Imag
    e, Musique, Film, Jeux\Document\Minecraft\Serveur Stylecraft\Serveur Stylecraft_
    Beta\craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar (Le chemin dÆaccÞs spÚcifiÚ est introuvable)
            at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
            at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.XmlConfigLoader.checkJar(XmlConfi
    gLoader.java:176)
    oader.java:110)
            ... 22 more
    20:31:12 [INFO] [Permissions] (Yeti) was initialized.
    20:31:12 [INFO] [Permissions] version [3.1.6] (Yeti)  loaded
    20:31:12 [INFO] Preparing level "world"
    20:31:12 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 0 (Seed: 3569038)
    20:31:13 [INFO] Preparing spawn area: 93%
    20:31:13 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 1 (Seed: 3569038)
    20:31:14 [INFO] AntiCreeper v1.0 - by Rothens
    20:31:14 [INFO] Anticreeper v1.0 - STARTED
    20:31:14 [INFO] [AuthMe] Using flatfile as datasource!
    20:31:14 [INFO] [AuthMe] Cache for registrations is enabled!
    20:31:14 [INFO] [AuthMe] 20 registered players loaded in 0.014 seconds!
    20:31:14 [INFO] [AuthMe] Version 0.79 is enabled!
    20:31:14 [INFO] Backup v1.6 was sucessfully loaded!
    20:31:14 [INFO] [BBROTHER] ------------------------------------
    20:31:14 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Hello, and thank you for using the TESTING version of
    BigBrother!
    20:31:14 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please note that, since this is far from complete, th
    ere will be many bugs.
    20:31:14 [INFO] [BBROTHER] IF YOU FIND ANY BUGS, PLEASE REPORT THEM ON http://bu
    gs.nexisonline.net/bb
    20:31:14 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please stay tuned in irc.esper.net #bigbrother for up
    dates and build notifications.
    20:31:14 [INFO] [BBROTHER] ------------------------------------
    20:31:15 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Building `bbdata` table...
    20:31:15 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BBData H2 Driver r1 loaded!
    20:31:15 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Building `bbworlds` table...
    20:31:15 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Building `bbusers` table...
    20:31:15 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v3.1.6
    20:31:15 [ATTENTION] [BBROTHER] 'Help' isn't detected. No /help support
    20:31:15 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BigBrother 1.9-SNAPSHOT (build #569) enabled!
    20:31:15 [INFO] Elevators version 1.4.3 is enabled and linked to Permissions! 7
    elevators in worlds "world", "world_nether" loaded.
    20:31:15 [INFO] ChargÚ Essentials version 2.4.1 par Zenexer, ementalo, Aelux, Br
    ettflan, KimKandor, snowleo, ceulemans and Xeology
    20:31:15 [INFO] [Essentials] Payment method found (iConomy version: 5)
    20:31:15 [INFO] ChargÚ EssentialsSpawn version 2.4.1 par Zenexer, ementalo, Aelu
    x, Brettflan, KimKandor, snowleo, ceulemans and Xeology
    20:31:15 [INFO] Chargement du plugin ExExplosions reussi 1.0.0.0
    20:31:15 [INFO] [HeroicDeath] 1.8.1.156 enabled.
    20:31:15 [INFO] IBICF is properly working.
    20:31:15 [INFO] [iChat] Found Permissions (v3.1.6)
    20:31:15 [INFO] iChat (v2.3.1) enabled
    20:31:15 [INFO] [iConomy] Logging is currently disabled.
    20:31:15 [INFO] [iConomy] v5.01 (Eruanna) loaded.
    20:31:15 [INFO] [iConomy] Developed by: [Nijikokun]
    20:31:15 [INFO] [iConomy] hooked into Permissions.
    20:31:15 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 10 jail zones.
    20:31:15 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 1 prisoners.
    20:31:15 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 0 cells.
    20:31:15 [INFO] Lockette version 1.3.8 is being enabled!  Yay!  (Core version 1.
    0)
    20:31:15 [INFO] Lockette: Detected craftbukkit build [953] ok.
    20:31:15 [INFO] Lockette: Linked to Permissions plugin version 3.1.6
    20:31:15 [INFO] Lockette: Using ops file for admin permissions.
    20:31:15 [INFO] Lockette: Ready to protect your containers.
    20:31:15 [INFO] [MagicCarpet] MagicCarpet version 1.5.5 is enabled!
    20:31:15 [INFO] [MagicCarpet] Take yourself wonder by wonder, using /magiccarpet
    or /mc.
    20:31:15 [INFO] [MagicCarpet] Using Permissions.
    20:31:15 [INFO] [MotherNature] Utilisation de Permissions version 3.1.6 pour les
    permissions
    20:31:15 [INFO] [MotherNature] Plugin actif! (version 1.1)
    20:31:15 [INFO] nChat version 0.4 is enabled!
    20:31:15 [INFO] NoFire version 1.3 is enabled!
    20:31:15 [INFO] [VanishNoPickup] 1.9.9 enabled.
    20:31:15 [INFO] WeatherSync version 1.2 is enabled!
    20:31:15 [INFO] WorldEdit 4.6 enabled.
    20:31:15 [INFO] WorldEdit: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin
    for permissions.
    20:31:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugi
    n for permissions.
    20:31:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) Single session is enforced.
    20:31:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    20:31:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    20:31:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) Lava fire is blocked.
    20:31:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) All fire spread is disabled.
    20:31:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'world"
    20:31:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) Single session is enforced.
    20:31:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    20:31:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    20:31:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) Lava fire is blocked.
    20:31:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) All fire spread is disabled.
    20:31:15 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'world_nether"
    20:31:16 [INFO] WorldGuard 5.2.2 enabled.
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] Using environment as template: normal
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] Configuration of world world
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] center: org.dynmap.ConfigurationNode@ddc1c6
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] enabled: true
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] title: world
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] maps: [{class=org.dynmap.flat.FlatMap, name=flat, title
    =Flat, prefix=flat, colorscheme=default, textured=smooth}, {class=org.dynmap.kze
    dmap.KzedMap, renderers=[{class=org.dynmap.kzedmap.DefaultTileRenderer, name=sur
    face, title=Surface, prefix=t, maximumheight=127, colorscheme=default}, {class=o
    rg.dynmap.kzedmap.CaveTileRenderer, name=cave, title=Cave, prefix=ct, maximumhei
    ght=127}]}]
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] name: world
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] Loading maps of world 'world'...
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] Loading renderers for map 'class org.dynmap.kzedmap.Kze
    dMap'...
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] Loaded 2 renderers for map 'class org.dynmap.kzedmap.Kz
    edMap'.
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] Loaded 2 maps of world 'world'.
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] Using environment as template: nether
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] Configuration of world world_nether
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] center: org.dynmap.ConfigurationNode@1c19f05
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] enabled: true
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] title: world_nether
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] maps: [{class=org.dynmap.flat.FlatMap, name=flat, title
    =Flat, prefix=flat, colorscheme=default, background=#300806, textured=smooth}, {
    class=org.dynmap.kzedmap.KzedMap, renderers=[{class=org.dynmap.kzedmap.DefaultTi
    leRenderer, name=nether, title=Surface, prefix=nt, maximumheight=127, colorschem
    e=default, background=#300806}]}]
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] name: world_nether
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] Loading maps of world 'world_nether'...
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] Loading renderers for map 'class org.dynmap.kzedmap.Kze
    dMap'...
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] Loaded 1 renderers for map 'class org.dynmap.kzedmap.Kz
    edMap'.
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] Loaded 2 maps of world 'world_nether'.
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] Web server is permitting symbolic links
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] Loaded 8 components.
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] Dynmap WebServer started on null:8123
    20:31:16 [INFO] [dynmap] version 0.19.2 is enabled
    20:31:16 [INFO] [MobArena] v0.92.3 enabled.
    20:31:16 [INFO] Done (0.365s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    20:31:18 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 0 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    >
    And I have this error with iConomyChestShop 3.0 Beta 8 :

Code:
    151 recipes
    16 achievements
    20:25:13 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version Beta 1.7.2
    20:25:13 [INFO] Loading properties
    20:25:13 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on *:25565
    20:25:13 [ATTENTION] **** SERVER IS RUNNING IN OFFLINE/INSECURE MODE!
    20:25:13 [ATTENTION] The server will make no attempt to authenticate usernames.
    Beware.
    20:25:13 [ATTENTION] While this makes the game possible to play without internet
     access, it also opens up the ability for hackers to connect with any username t
    hey choose.
    20:25:13 [ATTENTION] To change this, set "online-mode" to "true" in the server.s
    ettings file.
    20:25:13 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-904-
    g9277096-b953jnks (MC: 1.7.2)
    20:25:13 [GRAVE] ebean.properties not found
    20:25:13 [GRAVE] Could not load 'plugins\ChestShop.jar' in folder 'plugins':
    java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.initialize(JavaPlugin.java:176)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:175)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.
    java:199)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager
    .java:122)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:118)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:89)
            at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigur
    ationManager.java:51)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:132)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:335)
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error
     constructing com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory
    tory.java:114)
            at com.avaje.ebean.EbeanServerFactory.<clinit>(EbeanServerFactory.java:5
    7)
            ... 10 more
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error constructing com.avaje.ebea
    ninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.api.ClassUtil.newInstance(ClassUtil.java:107)

at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.api.ClassUtil.newInstance(ClassUtil.java:94)
    tory.java:112)
            ... 11 more
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\Yanis\B
    iblioth+¿que (Document, Image, Musique, Film, Jeux\Document\Minecraft\Serveur St
    ylecraft\Serveur Stylecraft_Beta\craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar (Le chemin dÆacc
    Þs spÚcifiÚ est introuvable)
    oader.java:121)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.XmlConfigLoader.load(XmlConfigLoa
    der.java:78)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory.<init>(Defau
    ltServerFactory.java:91)
            at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Sou
    rce)
            at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.api.ClassUtil.newInstance(ClassUtil.java:104)

... 13 more
    Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\Yanis\Biblioth+¿que (Document, Imag
    e, Musique, Film, Jeux\Document\Minecraft\Serveur Stylecraft\Serveur Stylecraft_
    Beta\craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar (Le chemin dÆaccÞs spÚcifiÚ est introuvable)

at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
            at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.XmlConfigLoader.checkJar(XmlConfi
    gLoader.java:176)
    oader.java:110)
            ... 22 more
    20:25:14 [INFO] [Permissions] (Yeti) was initialized.
    20:25:14 [INFO] [Permissions] version [3.1.6] (Yeti)  loaded
    20:25:14 [INFO] Preparing level "world"
    20:25:14 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 0 (Seed: 3569038)
    20:25:15 [INFO] Preparing spawn area: 97%
    20:25:15 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 1 (Seed: 3569038)
    20:25:16 [INFO] AntiCreeper v1.0 - by Rothens
    20:25:16 [INFO] Anticreeper v1.0 - STARTED
    20:25:16 [INFO] [AuthMe] Using flatfile as datasource!
    20:25:16 [INFO] [AuthMe] Cache for registrations is enabled!
    20:25:16 [INFO] [AuthMe] 20 registered players loaded in 0.015 seconds!
    20:25:16 [INFO] [AuthMe] Version 0.79 is enabled!
    20:25:16 [INFO] Backup v1.6 was sucessfully loaded!
    20:25:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] ------------------------------------
    20:25:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Hello, and thank you for using the TESTING version of
     BigBrother!
    20:25:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please note that, since this is far from complete, th
    ere will be many bugs.
    20:25:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] IF YOU FIND ANY BUGS, PLEASE REPORT THEM ON http://bu
    gs.nexisonline.net/bb
    20:25:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please stay tuned in irc.esper.net #bigbrother for up
    dates and build notifications.
    20:25:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] ------------------------------------
    20:25:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Building `bbdata` table...
    20:25:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BBData H2 Driver r1 loaded!
    20:25:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Building `bbworlds` table...
    20:25:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Building `bbusers` table...
    20:25:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v3.1.6
    20:25:16 [ATTENTION] [BBROTHER] 'Help' isn't detected. No /help support
    20:25:16 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BigBrother 1.9-SNAPSHOT (build #569) enabled!
    20:25:17 [INFO] Elevators version 1.4.3 is enabled and linked to Permissions! 7
    elevators in worlds "world", "world_nether" loaded.
    20:25:17 [INFO] ChargÚ Essentials version 2.4.1 par Zenexer, ementalo, Aelux, Br
    ettflan, KimKandor, snowleo, ceulemans and Xeology
    20:25:17 [INFO] [Essentials] Payment method found (iConomy version: 5)
    20:25:17 [INFO] ChargÚ EssentialsSpawn version 2.4.1 par Zenexer, ementalo, Aelu
    x, Brettflan, KimKandor, snowleo, ceulemans and Xeology
    20:25:17 [INFO] Chargement du plugin ExExplosions reussi 1.0.0.0
    20:25:17 [INFO] [HeroicDeath] 1.8.1.156 enabled.
    20:25:17 [INFO] IBICF is properly working.
    20:25:17 [INFO] [iChat] Found Permissions (v3.1.6)
    20:25:17 [INFO] iChat (v2.3.1) enabled
    20:25:17 [INFO] [iConomy] Logging is currently disabled.
    20:25:17 [INFO] [iConomy] v5.01 (Eruanna) loaded.
    20:25:17 [INFO] [iConomy] Developed by: [Nijikokun]
    20:25:17 [INFO] [iConomy] hooked into Permissions.
    20:25:17 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 10 jail zones.
    20:25:17 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 1 prisoners.
    20:25:17 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 0 cells.
    20:25:17 [INFO] Lockette version 1.3.8 is being enabled!  Yay!  (Core version 1.
    0)
    20:25:17 [INFO] Lockette: Detected craftbukkit build [953] ok.
    20:25:17 [INFO] Lockette: Linked to Permissions plugin version 3.1.6
    20:25:17 [INFO] Lockette: Using ops file for admin permissions.
    20:25:17 [INFO] Lockette: Ready to protect your containers.
    20:25:17 [INFO] [MagicCarpet] MagicCarpet version 1.5.5 is enabled!
    20:25:17 [INFO] [MagicCarpet] Take yourself wonder by wonder, using /magiccarpet
     or /mc.
    20:25:17 [INFO] [MagicCarpet] Using Permissions.
    20:25:17 [INFO] [MotherNature] Utilisation de Permissions version 3.1.6 pour les
     permissions
    20:25:17 [INFO] [MotherNature] Plugin actif! (version 1.1)
    20:25:17 [INFO] nChat version 0.4 is enabled!
    20:25:17 [INFO] NoFire version 1.3 is enabled!
    20:25:17 [INFO] [VanishNoPickup] 1.9.9 enabled.
    20:25:17 [INFO] WeatherSync version 1.2 is enabled!
    20:25:17 [INFO] WorldEdit 4.6 enabled.
    20:25:17 [INFO] WorldEdit: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin
     for permissions.
    20:25:17 [INFO] WorldGuard: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugi
    n for permissions.
    20:25:17 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) Single session is enforced.
    20:25:17 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    20:25:17 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    20:25:17 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) Lava fire is blocked.
    20:25:17 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) All fire spread is disabled.
    20:25:17 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'world"
    20:25:17 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) Single session is enforced.
    20:25:17 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    20:25:17 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    20:25:17 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) Lava fire is blocked.
    20:25:17 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) All fire spread is disabled.
    20:25:17 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'world_nether"
    20:25:17 [INFO] WorldGuard 5.2.2 enabled.
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] Using environment as template: normal
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] Configuration of world world
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] center: org.dynmap.ConfigurationNode@1df68f
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] enabled: true
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] title: world
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] maps: [{class=org.dynmap.flat.FlatMap, name=flat, title
    =Flat, prefix=flat, colorscheme=default, textured=smooth}, {class=org.dynmap.kze
    dmap.KzedMap, renderers=[{class=org.dynmap.kzedmap.DefaultTileRenderer, name=sur
    face, title=Surface, prefix=t, maximumheight=127, colorscheme=default}, {class=o
    rg.dynmap.kzedmap.CaveTileRenderer, name=cave, title=Cave, prefix=ct, maximumhei
    ght=127}]}]
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] name: world
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] Loading maps of world 'world'...
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] Loading renderers for map 'class org.dynmap.kzedmap.Kze
    dMap'...
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] Loaded 2 renderers for map 'class org.dynmap.kzedmap.Kz
    edMap'.
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] Loaded 2 maps of world 'world'.
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] Using environment as template: nether
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] Configuration of world world_nether
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] center: org.dynmap.ConfigurationNode@68259d
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] enabled: true
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] title: world_nether
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] maps: [{class=org.dynmap.flat.FlatMap, name=flat, title
    =Flat, prefix=flat, colorscheme=default, background=#300806, textured=smooth}, {
    class=org.dynmap.kzedmap.KzedMap, renderers=[{class=org.dynmap.kzedmap.DefaultTi
    leRenderer, name=nether, title=Surface, prefix=nt, maximumheight=127, colorschem
    e=default, background=#300806}]}]
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] name: world_nether
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] Loading maps of world 'world_nether'...
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] Loading renderers for map 'class org.dynmap.kzedmap.Kze
    dMap'...
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] Loaded 1 renderers for map 'class org.dynmap.kzedmap.Kz
    edMap'.
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] Loaded 2 maps of world 'world_nether'.
    20:25:17 [INFO] [dynmap] Web server is permitting symbolic links
    20:25:18 [INFO] [dynmap] Loaded 8 components.
    20:25:18 [INFO] [dynmap] Dynmap WebServer started on null:8123
    20:25:18 [INFO] [dynmap] version 0.19.2 is enabled
    20:25:18 [INFO] [MobArena] v0.92.3 enabled.
    20:25:18 [INFO] Done (0.380s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    20:25:20 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 0 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    >

19. Offline

Proffessionel

And this is my Permission config file :
    Code:
    groups:
        Visiteur:
            default: true
            info:
                prefix: '&7'
                suffix: null
                build: false
            inheritance: null
            permissions:
            - essentials.spawn
            - essentials.list
            - essentials.help
            - essentials.motd
            - essentials.rules
            - essentials.msg
            - essentials.helpop
            - iConomy.payment

Citoyen:
            default: false
            info:
                prefix: '&2'
                build: true
            inheritance:
            - Visiteur
            permissions:
            - essentials.clearinventory
            - essentials.getpos
            - essentials.realname
            - essentials.compass
            - essentials.depth
            - essentials.mail
            - essentials.mail.send
            - essentials.me
            - essentials.home
            - essentials.sethome
            - essentials.ping
            - essentials.whois
            - essentials.afk
            - essentials.rules
            - essentials.sell
            - iConomy.access
            - iConomy.admin.account.create
            - iConomy.admin.account.remove
            - iConomy.bank.access
            - iConomy.bank.deposit
            - iConomy.bank.join
            - iConomy.bank.join.multiple
            - iConomy.bank.leave
            - iConomy.bank.list
            - iConomy.bank.main
            - iConomy.bank.main.change
            - iConomy.bank.main.set
            - iConomy.bank.main.view
            - iConomy.bank.transfer
            - iConomy.bank.transfer.multiple
            - iConomy.bank.withdraw
            - iConomy.list
            - iConomy.rank
            - jail.usercmd.jailstatus
            - jail.usercmd.jailpay
            - mobarena.classes.*
            - mobarena.use.*
            - iConomyChestShop.shop.*

Createur:
            info:
                prefix: '&4'
            inheritance: null
            permissions:
            - '*'
        Admin:
            info:
                prefix: '&3'
            inheritance:
            - Citoyen
            permissions:
            - essentials.god
            - essentials.tp
            - essentials.tphere
            - essentials.warp
            - essentials.warplist
            - essentials.give
            - essentials.give.item-<itemid>
            - essentials.give.item-<itemname>
            - essentials.give.item-all
            - essentials.itemspawn.exempt
            - essentials.heal
            - essentials.item
            - essentials.itemspawn.exempt
            - essentials.itemspawn.item-<itemid>
            - essentials.itemspawn.item-<itemname>
            - essentials.itemspawn.item-all
            - essentials.kit.tools
            - iConomy.admin.bank.create
            - iConomy.admin.bank.remove
            - iConomy.admin.bank.set
            - iConomy.admin.grant
            - jail.command.jailcreate
            - jail.command.jailcreatecells
            - jail.command.jaildelete
            - jail.command.jaildeletecells
            - jail.command.jail
            - jail.command.unjail
            - jail.command.jailtransfer
            - jail.command.jailtransferall
            - jail.command.jailcheck
            - jail.command.jailtelein
            - jail.command.jailteleout
            - jail.command.jaillist
            - jail.command.unjailforce
            - jail.command.jailclear
            - jail.command.jailclearforce
            - jail.command.jailmute
            - jail.command.jailstop
            - jail.usejailstickX
            - jail.canbestickjailed
            - jail.openchest
            - magiccarpet.mc
            - magiccarpet.ml
            - mobarena.admin .*
            - mothernature.*
            - iConomyChestShop.admin
    And this is my iConomyChestShop 2.75 config file :
    Code:
    maxPrice: -1
    minPrice: -1
    #maxPrice - maximum buy/sell price
    #minPrice - minimum buy/sell price

reverseButtons: false
    sell: true
    distance: 1
    position: 'ANY'
    protection: true

#reverseButtons - If true, people buy with left click and sell with right click.
    #sell - Do you want to let people create/use shops, that buy things from players?
    #distance - Distance between the chest and the sign. (Warning, chests that aren't exactly that far WON'T work as shops)
    #position - Position of the chest, relative to the sign. ANY for anything in radius of 1 block, other: goo.gl/YItRO
    #protection - Do you want to use built-in shop protection?

LWCprotection: false
    signLWCprotection: false

#LWCprotection - Do you want to protect the chests with LWC?
    #signLWCprotection - Do you want to protection signs with LWC? (Warning, gives LWC message when using shop!)

log: true
    logToFile: false
    logFilePath: "plugins/iConomyChestShop/iConomyChestShop.log"

#log - Do you want to log transactions and shop creating?
    #logToFile - Do you want to save the log to file? (Warning, this lags a bit - I reccomend turning this off, as server.log will have these informations too.)
    #logFilePath - Path to log file.

sneakMode: true
    allowUsedItemsToBeSold: false
    stackUnstackableItems: false

#sneakMode - Do you want to let people to shop using left mouse button, and destroy the shop signs when sneaking?
    #allowUsedItemsToBeSold - Do you want to let people sell used tools to the shop? (Warning, the tools will be "fresh" if player sells them. NOT RECCOMENDED)
    #stackUnstackableItems - Do you want to stack all items in chest?

useDB: true
    howLongToStoreInformationInDB: 600
    intervalBetweenTransactions: 100

#useDB - Do you want to use bukkit's built-in database to log the transactions? (Must be turned on, if you want to generate price list)
    #howLongToStoreInformationInDB - How old the transation must be before being deleted? (In seconds)
    #intervalBetweenTransaction - How often can one person buy or sell to the shop? (In miliseconds: 1000ms = 1 sec)

generateTransactionList: false
    intervalBetweenGeneratingTransactionList: 5
    showUnusedItemsInGeneratedList: false

#generateTransactionList - Do you want to generate average price, amount of bought, sold items page? (Currently in ALPHA state)
    #intervalBetweenGeneratingTransactionList - Interval between generating the list. (In seconds)
    #showUnusedItemsInGeneratedList - Do you want to show items, that were not bought/sold on the list?

separatingLineAfterTransaction: false
    doNotRemoveSignIfNotCorrect: false
    serverAccountName: ""
    #separatingLineAfterTransaction - Do you want to show a line in the chat after transaction?
    #doNotRemoveSignIfNotCorrect - Do you want to keep the sign, if it's not correct?
    #serverAccountName - Account of the server to use with AdminShops, blank if you don't want to use one

#Messages:
    showOutOfStock: false
    showMoneyAfterTransaction: false

#showOutOfStock - Do you want to show "Out of stock" messages?
    #showMoneyAfterTransaction - Do you want to show your balance after transaction?

# If you want to translate this file, do it yourself, or copy the "lang:" part from another translation.
    # Prefix will be dispayed at the beggining of every message.
    # You can use terms like <buyer>, <amount> or <item> in messages, however
    # only certain messagess offer this.
    #
    # <buyer> - nick of the person who bought from shop.
    # <seller> - nick of the person who sold to shop.
    # <owner> - nick of the person who own the shop.
    # <amount> - amount of item
    # <item> - name of item
    # <money> - amount of money with iConomy currency
    # <cost> - cost of the item
    #
    # You can always use hMod colors, like
    # &1, &f etc...
    # For example: This is my&6 golden text.

#MAXIMUM OF 55 CHARACTERS WITH PREFIX!

#Experimental: Try changing the prefix to '                          &a[Shop] &f                                             '
    #The text will be centered!
    lang: #French
        prefix: '&a[Shop] &f'
        Somebody_sold_items_to_your_shop: '<seller> a vendu <amount> <item> pour <cost> a votre echoppe !'
        Somebody_bought_items_from_your_shop: '<buyer> a achete <amount> <item> pour <cost> !'
        Your_shop_is_out_of_stock: 'Vous n''avez plus de <item> dans votre echoppe !'
        You_cannot_use_your_own_shop: "Vous ne pouvez pas utiliser votre propre echoppe !"

You_bought_items: 'Vous venez d''acheter <amount> <item> a <owner>.'

Your_inventory_is_full: 'Votre inventaire est rempli !'
        You_have_got_not_enough_money: "Vous n'avez pas assez de monnaie !"
        Shop_is_out_of_stock: 'Cette echoppe est vide !'

You_have_not_enough_items: 'Vous n''avez pas assez d''objets a vendre !'
        You_sold_items: "Vous avez vendu <amount> <item> a <cost> a l'echoppe de <owner>."
        Chest_is_full: 'Ce coffre est plein !'

Seller_has_not_enough_money: "Le vendeur n'a pas assez de monnaie !"
        Seller_has_no_account: "Le compte du vendeur n''existe pas !"
        No_selling_to_this_shop: "Le proprietaire du magasin ne veut pas que vous vendiez ici !"
        No_buying_from_this_shop: "Le proprietaire du magasin ne veut pas que vous achetiez ici !"

Your_balance: 'Vous avez maintenant <money>.'

Shop_is_created: 'Votre echoppe a bien ete creer !'
        Shop_cannot_be_created: "Vous n'avez pas mis de coffre !"
        Shop_was_LWC_protected: "Votre echoppe a bien ete protege avec LWC."

Mode_changed_to_sell: 'Mode vente !'
        Mode_changed_to_buy: 'Mode achat !'

You_tried_to_steal: "On ne vole pas !"
        wait: "&4Attendez!"

iteminfo: "&aID de l'objet et nom:"
        incorrectID: "ID incorrecte !"
        Couldnt_fit_on_sign: "Couldn't fit something on the sign!"
        Negative_price: "Can't make shop with negative buy/sell price!"
        Incorrect_price: "Ce prix est trop haut/faible!"
        Incorrect_item_amount: "Le montant de l item que vous avez specifie est invalide!"

20. Offline

Acrobot

21. Offline

Proffessionel

Thank, it work

22. Offline

Proffessionel

But I will not move my server

23. Offline

Proffessionel

is there another solution ?

24. Offline

Acrobot

@Proffessionel
    Yes, there is.
    Try this:
    add "-Dfile.encoding=utf-8" to your start up file, so it looks like (for example):
    Code:
    java -Dfile.encoding=utf-8 -jar CraftBukkit.jar

25. Offline

Valgor

- it says [MyName]/32/B 32:16 S/WOOD (/s are different lines)
    - permissions config is set up to work with groups and the Moderator group has tried iConomyChestShop.shop.buy and sell and create as well as the ChestShop.shop. etc neither has worked for them but doing iConomyChestShop.* for me worked but when I changed it to ChestShop.* it stopped working.
    - My chestshop version is 2.75

26. Offline

Haduke

Okay. Everything is working now.
    The only two things that have broken are RocketBoots and Mean Admin. For some reason I can still use them, but my other two admins can not. So I am looking into that now.
    Thanks again for all of your help everyone!

27. Offline

Rorato

I'm having some trouble with the plugin...
    I've got it all set up correctly, I've seen it on a different server, and I've got the permissions in correctly, but none of my friends can buy/sell from the shop...

[​IMG]

See? I have the permissions in the groups.yml and I even put it in users.yml but nobody can buy from the shop.

28. Offline

Acrobot

@Valgor
    Oh, so it's not ChestShop (as it's from version 3.0), but iConomyChestShop - version 2.75
    Please add
    iConomyChestShop.shop.create
    iConomyChestShop.shop.buy
    iConomyChestShop.shop.sell

To your Permissions.

And you cannot buy from your own shop.

@Rorato
    Hmm... Are you sure that you're running iConomyChestShop 2.75?
    Because new version, ChestShop 3 has changed Permissions -
    iConomyChestShop is now ChestShop
    for example,
    iConomyChestShop.shop.buy changed to
    ChestShop.shop.buy

Try changing it, and tell me if it works.

29. Offline

Proffessionel

I don't understand :D

30. Offline

Proffessionel

I must add this in "run.bat" ?

31. Offline

Acrobot

@Proffessionel
    Hmm...
    If you're using Windows, you click "run.bat" or something like that to start the server, right?
    And in this run.bat, you probably have something like:
    Code:
    "%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xincgc -Xmx1G -jar craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

or
    Code:
    java -jar craftbukkit.jar

Yes?

So, just add
    Code:
    -Dfile.encoding=utf-8

before your -jar parameter, so it says, for example:

Code:
     "%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xincgc -Xmx1G -Dfile.encoding=utf-8 -jar craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

or
    Code:
    java   -Dfile.encoding=utf-8 -jar craftbukkit.jar