[ECON] ChestShop 3.7.18 (iConomyChestShop) - Chest&sign shop for economy plugins [1.8]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Acrobot, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Offline

Acrobot

An easy way to create shops - no protection plugin needed!
    You don't need to be on-line to earn money anymore!
    [​IMG]
    I've put a LOT of effort into making this plugin,
    you can donate if you appreciate my effort =)

Requirements:
    - An economy plugin supported by Register or Vault, for example iConomy, BOSEconomy or Essentials Eco.
    Optional:
    - For additional economy plugin support - Vault
    - For Permissions: bPermissions, PEX, or any other permission plugin
    - For additional protection: LWC, Lockette, Deadbolt
    - For other item names (aliases): OddItem

Setup:
    Copy the .jar file from the .zip you downloaded into /plugins folder.
    You can also copy the example files if you want to generate statistics page.

Translations:
    You can change the plugin's language, here's a list of all user-made translations.
    If you want to update or submit a translation, feel free to PM me.
    Translations (open)

Arabic - Attarhsase2
    Bulgarian - Muff1Ncho
    Czech - LordPgsa
    Chinese (Simplified) - tab415263
    Danish - Cannafix
    Dutch - speedlegs
    French- DragonSlayer875
    German - RasCas
    Hungarian - Anachen
    Indonesian - Yahya98
    Italian - Massimo1993
    Korean - Zwing87
    Norwegian - _AlexN_ and TheUnkownGamer
    Polish - Holls1
    Portugese (Brasil) - FelipeMarques14
    Russian - VADemon from http://minemania.ru/
    Slovak - LordPgsa
    Slovenian - jEErc
    Spanish - thxaaaa
    Swedish - Maxell
    Turkish - Developer
    Traditional Chinese - hellboyincs
    Vietnamese - etrubi1 from http://minevn.com/

Permissions:
    How to create a ChestShop?
    - Place a chest, if you haven't already.
    - Place a sign 1 block near the chest (for example, above the chest)
    - On the sign, write:

[​IMG]
    (Item name can actually be item ID or alias)
    First line will be filled in by the plugin automatically.
    Price is a combination of buy and sell price.
    You have to have B near buy price (people buy from you), and S near sell price (people sell to you).
    If you have both B and S, separate them with a colon - :
    For example:
    [​IMG]

means that AcrobotPL wants to sell 64 diamonds for 10 currency, and buy them back from you for 5 currency.
    Also, if you put "free" instead of price, it is free to buy or sell :)

- Now, when you finish editing the sign, if LWC is turned on in config, shop will be automatically created.
    Also, if your default protection is turned on in the config, people won't be able to break chest, sign or the block the sign is on.

What is an Admin Shop?
    Admin shop is the shop that doesn't require a chest, because it has infinite stock.
    If you sell to it, the items will disappear, and if you buy from it, items will magically appear.
    To create one, you have to be Admin/OP. Just put "Admin Shop" (or anything specified in config file) on the first line of the sign.

Restricting shops to some groups or regions
    You can either use permissions, or you can just put a sign ABOVE shop sign (you need to be in that group to create the sign) to restrict it to players with ChestShop.group.groupName permission
    The syntax is:
    [restricted]
    firstGroupName
    2ndGroupName
    3rdGroupName
    Only those groups will be able to use that shop

To restrict a shop to some regions:
    - If you're using Towny, turn TOWNY_INTEGRATION on. Residents will be able to create shops in economy plots (either their or, if specified in config, any)
    - If you're using WorldGuard, you can use an experimental "chestshop" flag. Turn WORLDGUARD_INTEGRATION on and flag a region. (f.e. /region flag ChestShopRegion chestshop allow)

Do you want to limit the maximum prices for items?
    Well, there's an app.... wait, not that : P
    You can use an experimental feature in ChestShop.
    In your config.yml, add lines like:
    max-buy-price-5: 14
    max-sell-price-5: 15

That means that the maximum price for items BOUGHT by PLAYER is 14, and items SOLD by PLAYER using the shop is 15.

You can also use a global setting, like this:
    max-sell-price: 200

That means that the maximum price for items SOLD to PLAYER is 200 (if there is, for example, a max-sell-price-5 found, it will be used instead of the global sell price)

USING SHOPS
    You could buy and sell by right and left clicking the sign for a long time.
    Now it's the only way to use the shops.
    It's SIMPLE!
    Just LEFT-CLICK to SELL to shop, and
    RIGHT-CLICK to BUY from shop.
    (This can be changed in the config file)

DESTROYING SHOPS
    If you want to delete your old shop, simply SNEAK and destroy the sign.
    It's that easy =)

STOCKING THE SHOPS
    You can either open the chest and stock it up, or click on your own sign - it will open chest's inventory (that way you can have chests not openable by other people for sure :D)

ItemInfo command
    It's a simple command that shows item information.
    If you use it without any arguments, it shows you information about the item you're holding.
    If you specify item id or item name after the command, it will show you information about that item.

Source code
    ChestShop is Open-Source =)
    You can find its code on https://github.com/Acrobot/ChestShop-3

Thanks to:
    - kali876, ziomekYOYO and Herocraft server for testing the plugin and finding every little bug =)
    - Everyone who uses this plugin - really big thanks for this, I never thought it will be so popular
    - Everyone who provided translation - many people's lives will be easier now
    - @Nijikokun for Register
    - @LennardF1989 for awesome Persistence Reimplemented
    - @Temaska for fixing the plugin while I was on holidays
    - @VADemon for providing a great support for other users
    - @Euthyphro for his patience and really good bug spotting
    - vagrant326 for making a great price sheet
    - Epics for his great help
    :)
    If something's not working
    You can't change the sign color - that breaks the formatting.
    If that's not the issue, please give me this information, so I can help you faster.
    - CraftBukkit version (type /version in chat)
    - ChestShop version (type /csversion in chat)
    - Your economy plugin (iConomy? BOSEconomy? other one?)
    - Have you got any Permission plugin? Which one?

[​IMG]
    Changelog (open)

Changelog can be found on BukkitDev - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chestshop/files/

2. Offline

Valgor

Hmmm... tried that, and now it says "you cannot buy from a Shop!" Rather than the permission message.

3. Offline

David123456

my adminshop failed. everytime i wanted to sell something there comes a message "seller has not eneught money". What should i do? Pls help me

Sorry for my bad english. I´m from germany

4. Offline

Acrobot

@Valgor
    Please give me 3 informations : )
    - What is on the sign
    - What does your Permissions config look like
    - /csversion

@David123456
    Change "serverAccountName" to "" in config.yml

5. Offline

ffkhrocks

Getting a fatal error that stops our permisions plugin.
    Permissions plugin: [ADMN/DEV] Permissions 3.1.6 - The Plugin of Tomorrow [935]
    21:57:46 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-904-g9277096-b953jnks (MC: 1.7.2)

The permissions config file
    http://pastebin.com/cn6yKPdY groups

Severe error(s):
    21:50:18 [SEVERE] java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl$RefreshTask from class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl
    21:50:18 [SEVERE] at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.<init>(ModularControl.java:64)
    21:50:18 [SEVERE] at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.setupPermissions(Permissions.java:179)
    21:50:18 [SEVERE] at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.onLoad(Permissions.java:133)
    21:50:18 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:121)
    21:50:18 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:89)
    21:50:18 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:51)
    21:50:18 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:132)
    21:50:18 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:335)
    21:50:18 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    21:50:18 [SEVERE] [Permissions] Unable to load permission data.
    21:50:18 [SEVERE] [Permissions] Shutting down Permissions due to error(s).

The error surfaced upon the addition of any other plugins, but disappeared when this plugin was taken out. Any help is appreciated.

Attached Files:

6. Offline

Kane

@Acrobot Hello I run a very tight legit server. I was going to start fueling the economy by giving a Government iConomy account. But I wanted to use your unlimited shop and still save the information...

Let me give you a example how we are doing it.

1 diamond = 100 credits

I'm new to the ECON Plugins so maybe you can suggest something..

We just want 1 item worth 1 value and that be diamonds = 100 credits. I want my players to be able to buy and sell to the Government and keep a government balance through ICON.

Then the chest store system stays normal <3

7. Offline

Kane

Just update might be even a bug using latest beta 3.0 beta 8 or whatever listed I downloaded today.

"If you have an account with this name, shop's account will be used for transaction"

This is not the case. If you try to make a unlimited shop using a players name. AKA government or bank it will say you must create it with a chest.

8. Offline

Festlund

i get this when i load up the server:

Code:
    [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\iConomyChestShop.jar' in folder 'plugins':
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Transaction Isolaction level [LOCALHOST] is not known.
        at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.TransactionIsolation.getLevel(TransactionIsolation.java:54)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.configureDbConfig(CraftServer.java:525)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.initialize(JavaPlugin.java:166)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:175)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:199)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:122)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:118)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:89)
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:51)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:132)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:335)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Running CB953 with permissions 3.1.6.

Any ideas?

Works fine if i start a server with only iconomy, permissions and iconomychestshop.
    but when i try on the main server the error above appears.

EDIT:
    May be important that the server where i got the error is on another machine dedicated to Minecraft, while my local server is run on my own computer.

9. Offline

Acrobot

@Kane
    Did you change BOTH
    SERVER_ECONOMY_ACCOUNT
    and
    ADMIN_SHOP_NAME
    to "government"?

@Festlund
    Seems like an issue with CraftBukkit :/
    Please report it to leaky.bukkit.org.
    Temporary solution - turn off using database in config file and open iConomyChestShop.jar with WinRAR/whatever, open plugin.yml and delete the line that says "database: true".
    Then just save it again to the jar file.

@ffkhrocks
    Weird, try ChestShop and tell me if it works.

10. Offline

Kane

@Acrobot , Silly me. Thanks so much. Now I want to find out if there is a way ever to change it to allow negative balance be taken out for Government account or is that a Iconomy needed feature?

Also could I request a set of local for the admin shops as well? So I can edit in the future and say the Government and not the player has enough money hehe.

Thanks btw for this cool plugin. Do you know any others that might enchance the system? Things like special balance displaying signs and such?

Be cool to create like a ATM type thing with unlimited shops to show government balance and maybe if you use double chests not sure if they work you could add like a info sign where show you stock in the chest and Maybe even the players last balance if they decide to use it haha fun stuff like that. But make signs only update if you right click them or if someone uses the shop at that spot where the signs connected.

Idk maybe silly ideas hehe.

11. Offline

Acrobot

@Kane
    Hmm... I just didn't allow negative balance, do you think that I have to add that feature?

The set of local - I'll edit it a bit, to say "Acrobot has not enough money", same for Government : )

And nice ideas :)

12. Offline

Kane

For a AdminShop I think Negative balance would be a neat thing just to keep track of everything.

For example default Icon gives 30 dollars. We changed ours to 1000 and we made the value of a diamond and only diamond = 100 dollars.

Then we allow a Government (AdminShop) to buy and sell these diamonds with this fixed rate.

Then the Government iConomy account is a good way just to watch if it's gaining or losing money. Things like maybe taxes and such used by other plugins etc and etc. Portal usage etc etc will make small bits of money back into the Government account. It be fun to try to fight and gain a positive balance overtime.

13. Offline

thehutch

Could you add the feature that when you add items like birch and coloured wool the say that on the sign rather than 17:2 and 6:1 [saplings]

14. Offline

Acrobot

@thehutch
    It's already in ChestShop 3 beta

15. Offline

killerhunt0

I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up but people on my server have been using a signedit mod to change the shops in a safezone. I'm not sure if there is a fix for this but i just wanted to inform you of the problem I have removed the plugin now. My players really miss it already and i hope you can find a quick fix! =D

16. Offline

Acrobot

@killerhunt0
    No fix for this :/
    I can't disallow other plugin to modify something :/
    You may try protecting the signs with LWC.

17. Offline

killerhunt0

@Acrobot Thanks for the info man.

18. Offline

Angelus1992

I had an error in which players couldn't buy or sell things because they don't have the permissions. I could, but I had all the permissions (I mean, '*')

I investigate the permissions.class in the .jar files and I discovered that the permissions where this:
    Original permissions (open)

ChestShop.shop.create
    ChestShop.shop.create.<id>
    ChestShop.shop.exclude.<id>
    ChestShop.shop.buy
    ChestShop.shop.sell
    ChestShop.command.iteminfo
    ChestShop.admin

And not these
    Wrong permissions (open)

iConomyChestShop.shop.create
    iConomyChestShop.shop.create.<id>
    iConomyChestShop.shop.exclude.<id>
    iConomyChestShop.shop.buy
    iConomyChestShop.shop.sell
    iConomyChestShop.command.iteminfo
    iConomyChestShop.admin

Conclusion: the iConomy prefix was the mistake

Hope this helps you

Posdata: I'm argentinian, and my english isn't as "perfect" as I would like it to be -.-. As soon as you understood what I say, it's okay to me

CorumAnime likes this.
  19. Offline

Acrobot

@Angelus1992
    You are actually using ChestShop 3, right?
    I have it noted in both ReadMe.txt and under download link : P
    But thanks for investigation, and your english is good : )
    (I'm not English too)

20. Offline

Angelus1992

@Acrobot
    Yes, I'm using ChestShop 3 Beta 8
    By the way, you did an excelent job with the plugin, I hope you make more in time ;)

21. Offline

yottabyte

Code:
    01:23:59 [INFO] [iConomyChestShop] fashionmonkey bought 1 DIAMOND with durability of 0 from bowser956 for 1.00 Gold
    01:23:59 [SEVERE] javax.persistence.OptimisticLockException: Data has changed. updated [0] rows sql[delete from ics_transactions where id=? and buy=? and shop_owner=? and shop_user=? and item_id=? and item_durability=? and amount=? and price=? and sec=?] bind[null]
    01:23:59 [SEVERE]       at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.dml.DmlHandler.checkRowCount(DmlHandler.java:123)
    01:23:59 [SEVERE]       at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.dml.DeleteHandler.execute(DeleteHandler.java:81)
    01:23:59 [SEVERE]       at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.dml.DmlBeanPersister.execute(DmlBeanPersister.java:105)
    01:23:59 [SEVERE]       at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.dml.DmlBeanPersister.delete(DmlBeanPersister.java:67)
    01:23:59 [SEVERE]       at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.DefaultPersistExecute.executeDeleteBean(DefaultPersistExecute.java:128)
    01:23:59 [SEVERE]       at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.PersistRequestBean.executeNow(PersistRequestBean.java:535)
    01:23:59 [SEVERE]       at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.PersistRequestBean.executeOrQueue(PersistRequestBean.java:557)
    01:23:59 [SEVERE]       at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.DefaultPersister.delete(DefaultPersister.java:654)
    01:23:59 [SEVERE]       at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.persist.DefaultPersister.delete(DefaultPersister.java:464)
    01:23:59 [SEVERE]       at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServer.delete(DefaultServer.java:1860)
    01:23:59 [SEVERE]       at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServer.delete(DefaultServer.java:1845)
    01:23:59 [SEVERE]       at com.Acrobot.iConomyChestShop.Logging.removeOld(Logging.java:77)
    01:23:59 [SEVERE]       at com.Acrobot.iConomyChestShop.Logging.run(Logging.java:82)
    01:23:59 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftWorker.run(CraftWorker.java:34)
    01:23:59 [SEVERE]       at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any idea? I get this in the console every time someone uses a shop.

22. Offline

Acrobot

@yottabyte
    Well, just turn off using database, or delete plugins/iConomyChestShop/iConomyChestShop.db

23. Offline

nopresnik

I get an error saying "[Shop] You cant make this type of shop!"
    I dont even have permissions installed?

24. Offline

iblanks

I can sell/buy items without a chest and it doesnt take away from my inventory.

Any fix?

25. Offline

Monstertke

Code:
    2011-07-14 02:25:10 [SEVERE] Could not pass event SIGN_CHANGE to iConomyChestShop
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.griefcraft.sql.PhysDB.registerProtection(IILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;III)V
        at com.Acrobot.iConomyChestShop.ProtectionManager.protectBlock(ProtectionManager.java:65)
        at com.Acrobot.iConomyChestShop.SignManager.onSignChange(SignManager.java:169)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$32.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:462)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:321)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:967)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet130UpdateSign.a(SourceFile:41)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:84)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

First time this plugin has EVER thrown an error at me. Bukkit un-named, permissionsEX, chestshop 2.7.5
    Latest Iconomy, Latest LWC.

26. Offline

Acrobot

@nopresnik
    Try ChestShop 3, I fixed many bugs there.

@iblanks
    You are using Admin Shop, aren't you?
    Do you get any errors in console?

@Monstertke
    Hmm, maybe something changed in lastest LWC.
    If not, try re-downloading LWC.

27. Offline

yottabyte

Er, what? I really want to log everything in the database as I'm working on PHP GD graphs for this already.

28. Offline

Romulusromi

I have a problem with iConomyChestShop.
    I not can use B 1:1 S, cause when I do this, it says "The vendor not want that you buy from here!"
    But it works when I do only S or only B, but I want use both... what need I do? The version is the newest.

29. Offline

Acrobot

@Romulusromi
    Try with ChestShop :)

@yottabyte
    Well, that's actually bukkit's fault :/
    I'll try to improve it with the EBean wrapper or something, just delete iConomyChestShop.db for now (The error is saying that your database is somehow corrupted)

30. Angelus1992:

Dude! Thanks!!! You fixed a big problem for me! Now my only problem is, right clicking works for buying but left clicking doesn't sell to the shop, which I can live with for now. Thanks!

31. Offline

Acrobot

@CorumAnime
    That's spawn protection :)
    Go into bukkit.yml, change spawn-radius to 0.

CorumAnime likes this.