Dynmap Help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by fauxiss, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

fauxiss

I was doing a full render on one of my maps and I left it going over night. When I came back in the morning, the log showed this:

22:26:52 [SEVERE] [dynmap] Exception occured:
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.dynmap.MapManager.createMapChunkCache(MapManager.java:1145)
    at org.dynmap.MapManager$FullWorldRenderState.processTile(MapManager.java:606)
    at org.dynmap.MapManager$FullWorldRenderState.run(MapManager.java:568)
    at org.dynmap.MapManager$DynmapScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$1.run(MapManager.java:182)
    at org.dynmap.MapManager$DynmapScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$2.run(MapManager.java:198)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:98)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:206)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

There are over 250,000 tiles it has to go over and it only got to 2200.

Ok so i tried restarting the full render and It stopped again. This time it go through 3800 tiles. Here is the error:

07:16:49 [SEVERE] [dynmap] Exception occured:
    java.lang.NullPointerException

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.