Dungeon Creation Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by ThePureAnarchy, Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ThePureAnarchy

Hey guys, Im running a RPG Server, and some of my players suggested adding dungeons. I found a dungeon plugin that is compatible with 1.2.4, and has no config, and is only capable of being set up in game, with specific blocks. Im on the look for a plugin, that would let me create "Dungeon" regions, define them, and configure the dungeon as I want, with adding random generating loot chests, specific amounts of "mob waves" and different floors, and possibly a possibility to add or merge the plugin with MythicMobs to add bosses.
    Thanks guys,
    ~Anarchy

2. Making it from scratch would certainly take a while. Could you share this old plugin? Maybe the license will allow reusing of the code to make an updated version

Edit: I will definitely look into this and work on it. I can probably do the regions first, and I could set up some join signs. I could also do the chests. As for MythicMobs you could just create a Spawner that spawns them. Mob waves I'm sure would be possible, but that would take a while to code. I'd rather just have it run commands or just have you set spawners.

3. Offline

ThePureAnarchy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.