DTR Factions

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by DementedMC, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DementedMC

Plugin category: PvP

Suggested name: DTR Factions

What I want: I'd like someone to edit the faction plugin to replace the power system with a DTR (deaths till raidable) system.

Here's how it would work. You would calculate how much DTR a faction gets by dividing its players by 2, for example, a 15 man faction would get a maximum of 7.5 DTR. That means when 8 people die, the faction goes raidable.

When a faction is raidable, enemy factions can edit terrain, open chests, kill mobs, etc on there claimed land.

DTR regenerates slowly, so if a faction got to 1 DTR, they could safely wait it out and they would get back up to their max DTR. A faction that goes raidable could do this too, but when they go raidable, there is a "DTR Freeze" where they stop regenerating, this should last about 2.5 hours.

Ideas for commands: Default faction commands

Ideas for permissions: Default faction permissions (replace power permissions with DTR permissions)

When I'd like it by: November

2. Offline

CraftCreeper6

DementedMC
    You need to ask the Factions developers to do this.

3. Offline

MordorKing78

Yup, We (As Developers) are not allowed to edit any plugin. Unless the plugin owner gave you the rights to change it.

4. Offline

DementedMC

where do I ask them?

5. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

6. Offline

eyamaz

Thread locked as the above people have already explained what you need to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.