Plugin Help dtltraders plugin issues.

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by [X8] Realms, Nov 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

[X8] Realms

Hi, i installed dtltraders and citizens about a month ago on my server, all was running great, no issues i made 10 shops players where happy. When i tried to create a regular npc (Not made with /trader create) it worked but i noticed everytime i reloaded citizens they dispeared but if u restart the server they save. I tried to update my citizens - no luck, i tried to update my dtltraders - I lost everything inside every shop (Which took me so long to make). I recently reinstalled them back to the save versions i had before, now learning if u do /citizens save then reload it saves. But everytime i try to edit a chest its gui is glitched back like if u where in a trader shop, where u cant edit specific blocks in the inventory, its like that with all chests now, and i have no idea what to do, ive had to down my server for 5 days due to this issue and im hoping bukkit can help me. - Thankyou.

boomp

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.