Droppable Custom Items?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by tommygoesha, May 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

tommygoesha

First off if there is a plugin like this.. PLEASE.. Post it.. (also I apologize if this is in the wrong section) I've been unable to find it and if a certain plugin CAN do this and I have not tried please let me know :).
    I know there are plugins like Itemizer and such but I was wondering if there is a mod and\or plugin that allows the creation of custom items. Long ago there was spout but It's kind of moved on and I do have a modded server and I just want to be able to use say the more swords mod to make even more droppable named swords with different attributes that are uncraftable.
    There are several plugins that allow lore\namechange\attributes but im just not sure if there are any that actually make them droppable? (mainly cause non of the plugins say they do)

Im no programmer obviously but as an added bonus is there (already?) anyway to make a plugin that can use images for items and such and then have it mirror off a mod in a modpack?
    Say I make a sword with a custom image and I name it and have it work in the plugin so I can easily configure it.. However I know it has to be client side so can I put in the mod config where to get these images?

2. Offline

TnT

Locked. This is only possible with mods, and in order to make a custom drop plugin you would need to know how the client mods work. This is best asked on the forums for the mods you want to us, its outside the scope of this plugin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.