Drop Gold on Death Plugin Request

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Protom1234, Jan 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Protom1234

Plugin category: Hitting, PvP

Suggested name: GoldOnDeath

What I want: I would like a plugin that when someone gets killed they spill out 20 gold or if I can edit the spill out that would be good. But when they get hit they don't drop the gold, only when they die. Also, I want it so when someone has died they won't drop anymore items (Just gold please). Please can also you add the currency so I can edit what drops and how much in a config please, thank you very much.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: None needed

When I'd like it by: Before Friday if possible, no fuss if not.

2. Offline

InkzzzMC

I've done it, just uploading to dropbox.

3. Offline

Protom1234

4. Offline

XvXRainbowzZ3D

Yes.

5. Offline

Protom1234

6. Offline

InkzzzMC

Someone else has done it.

7. Offline

XvXRainbowzZ3D

Worked for me, also the plugin was not very good anyway, id recommend @InkzzzMC plugin as i didnt take much time to make mine

8. Offline

Protom1234

Thanks, I found a bug with it @InkzzzMC When you have killed someone and get the 20 gold and then do the /kill again I lose the gold but it doesnt drop another 20 gold. And when I did /back I only got 20 gold back. Next, I threw out the gold and then did /kill again and it gave 40, so what I'm say is it doesn't duplicate it when you don't have gold in your inventory. Please could you fix this please, thanks.

9. Offline

XvXRainbowzZ3D

@Protom1234
    If you want it to only drop gold (with a configurable amount) i can do it, just dont have time to make the item which drops configurable

10. Offline

Protom1234

11. Offline

XvXRainbowzZ3D

@Protom1234
    Sure if its not made by tomorrow ill have more time and can make it. Right now i'm working on a update for one of my plugins so i don't have much time

12. @Protom1234 My plugin kill rewards (link in signature) gives the killer a configurable item. It doesn't drop it but I could add that feature.

13. Offline

Protom1234

@bwfcwalshy could you make it spill out? And could you add an amount in a config file with a item I can change?

@InkzzzMC I wanted it to drop the swords and items as well when they die?

@bwfcwalshy Can you make the items drop please, your plugin is suitable and amazing!

<Edited by bwfcwalshy en Timtower: Merged posts.>

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015
  14. Offline

InkzzzMC

15. Offline

Protom1234

Thanks alot dude :)

16. Offline

InkzzzMC

No worries, it's working correctly?

17. Offline

Protom1234

Yes, @InkzzzMC Thank you very much!!!
    Thanks for the others for helping too!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.