Dragon Riding/Mount Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Ilinalta, Sep 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft version: 1.14.4

Suggested name: Dragon Mount

What I want: I've had a look around and can't find any plugins that let you ride AND control a dragon (with the WASD keys) - at least not one that's updated to 1.14. I'd love to have a plugin which lets you do just that. If there was the added ability to shoot fireballs from the dragon whilst riding too, 1 every 15 seconds for example, that'd be even better. But riding it would be good enough!

I'd like it so that when a player does the mount command, a dragon appears and they're sat on top of its back, then they can control the dragon with the mouse and/or the WASD keys. When they do the dismount command or shift, the dragon disappears. Particle effects for mounting/unmounting are optional but would be cool too.

Ideas for commands: /mountdragon (/mtd)
    /unmountdragon (umtd)
    + any others you can think of

Ideas for permissions: Any you think would be appropriate

When I'd like it by: ASAP.

Many thanks!

2. Hey,

so the main problem is that such a plugin needs to be updated with every single Bukkit update, sometimes even if the version is still 1.14.4 and there was a small bugfix patch...

I can make this plugin for your exact server version OR we kinda trick a bit by spawning a dragon and teleporting him equally to the players movements. But with many players riding a dragon this can get resource-heavy and the movement of the dragon isn't as smooth as real riding would be.

I've been trying out a little and you can test this implementation and tell me what you think.
    But please try this only on a test map, because the dragon will have its normal mechanics and will destroy every block he comes in contact with!!

Here is the download link: Click
    /mountdragon & /unmountdragon

Best regards
    Jojo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.