Double loot from mining (EG. Two blocks from mining one block)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by youngkane10, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Offline

youngkane10

Hello members of the Bukkit community, This is just a quick request to see if anyone has/knows about a plugin which can enable double drop from mining one block for just a certain rank. EG. I could apply a rank that node. All the best -Kane.

2. So you want a plugin that gives a player the double amount of an item when he destroys a block and has the right permission? Take care that if a player can do that and mines a diamond block he gets two back and if he mines them he gets 4, etc. So he could get an infinite amount of items. If you don't care about that issue I could code that plugin for you.

3. It shouldn't be an issue if you decide to auto smelt it, so like you cancel the event, get the blocks location and drop the smelted item (Like iron ingot) naturally with an item stack of 2. Although that opens a new problem where fortune will not work, unless you get the item in hand and snag the enchantments to alter the amount of drops

4. Offline

youngkane10

Panni Panni Panni
    That will not be an issue as we need this for an op prisonserver where the economy will not be altered by it. If you are interested in making this for me could you please pm me your skype? Thanks. Kane

5. Offline

Jade

If you cannot discuss what you want to be done on the forums, this thread will be locked. Read the guidelines of the section. Something as simple as your request has little/no reason to use Skype.

6. Offline

youngkane10

I am very sorry that I disrespected the bukkit forum rules, This will never happen again. -Kane

UPDATE: Filled, Special thank's to Panni for doing it in a speedy time. I recommend you go check out his stuff XD

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  7. Offline

tcvs

youngkane10 if this is filled can you set the tag to filled. Thanks!