Door perms.

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Y1ght, May 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Y1ght

Hello, Before you read this, this is different from the door claim plugin I requested a while ago so please don't hate thank you.

Plugin category: Bukkit / Spigot (fun?)

Minecraft version: 1.12 - 1.12.2

Suggested name: Door-Perms

What I want: Okay, I'll try to be very specific of what I want since this is very important, So I'd like a plugin where it permanently add's people to a list on the certain door that is placed, (Double doors supported) and only those people can open it and people with OP Or with the perm (DoorPerm.Bypass) And anyone else that trys to open it get's a message saying, "You tried to open the door, But it didn't budge" (Only for the door your looking at not for every placed door) As of this would be used for jobs etc... When you type /doorperm list (while looking at the door(s) it would list people added to the door. (No prefix on top of the door or anything.) If admins where to bypass the door it would say in chat, (Door-Perm Door bypassed) And when you add people to a door if so they are online it would send a message in their chat saying (You have been added to the door(s) ) And saying to the person who added them saying you "successfully added %username% to the door." And to give someone ownership of the door so they can add people to that door only, (Of course admins will bypass this) You would type /DoorPerm ownership %username% so then they can give the person ability to add people to the door. And people added to the door can't add any one. (NOTE ONLY PEOPLE ADDED TO THE DOORS WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO OPEN THEN AND NO ONE ELSE BESIDES PEOPLE WITH OP OR WITH THE "DoorPerm.Byass" )

Ideas for commands: /DoorPerm ownership | /DoorPerm add | /DoorPerm list (While looking at the door) | /DoorPerm Bypass (So admins can bypass the doors)

Ideas for permissions: DoorPerm.Ownership | DoorPerm.Add | DoorPerm.List | DoorPerm.Bypass | Doorperm.* (For all perms of course)

When I'd like it by: In a month or less please.

2. Offline

Y1ght

beep, bump...

3. Offline

CMPSCdevRR

I'll give this a shot, I'll start in about 10mins.

4. Offline

Y1ght

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.