Donor chest - something like chest for item-shop

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by iwitrag, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Offline

iwitrag

Hello, I'm asking for this plugin, because I really need it.

Sometimes, you need to give player item(s) even if they are offline. And you need to do that automatically. Instead of editing inventory datas of offline player, it could be great, if each player could have his own "virtual donor chest" and when he logs in, he can find those items there.

Some examples:
    • Player will buy item with SMS but he is offline. He logs in and he has no item... then he cries and run to admin: WHERE IS MY ITEM!!! Uarrrr !!
    • You want to give a player item only if he is in specified world. So with this plugin you could just give that item to donor chest and give permission to open that "virtual donor chest" only in certain world (via permissions plugin).
    • Player votes and get items for this vote - but he is offline... so items are gone. With this plugin you could give those items to the donor chest.
    • You would like to give a gift to a player who is offline, so when he logs in, he looks in his donor chest and WOOOOT I GOT AN ITEM FROM CUTE ADMIN :3

What this plugin should do or could do:
    • Give items via console (to first free slot) or in-game (so you see that chest inventory) to a player's "donor virtual chest".
    • Support all meta-datas of items (lores, names, player heads, enchantments, ...)
    • Notify the player that he has unclaimed items in his chest when he logs in.
    • Ability to change plugin's messages (locale)
    • Players should be able to withdraw from the chest, but should NOT be able to deposit into it.
    • When there is no free space in player's virtual chest, it will notify console / admin, who executed command to give items to the chest.

Commands:
    /dchest reload - reloads the plugin (save all chests and load them again)
    /dchest give <player> <item with metas> <amount> - give item(s) to player's "donor virtual chest"
    /dchest open <player> - opens the "donor virtual chest" so player can withdraw his items (admins are able to open anyone's chest and put items in).

Permissions:
    dchest.admin - ability to reload plugin AND open other player's chests AND ability to put items in (players without this permission can only withdraw items from dchest and open only their own dchest) AND ability to give items to player dchests (/dchest give)
    dchest.open - ability to open dchest

I need this plugin ASAP and I cannot find any good alternative for this. I would be extremely happy if someone makes this. I think this plugin is really nice idea and more server owners would use it.

2. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh

3. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh

4. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh

5. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh

or does anybody know any way how can I achieve this?

6. Offline

JungleSociety

iwitrag
    If I have time tonight I'll make it. No promises though.

iwitrag likes this.
  7. Offline

iwitrag

Okay :) Good Luck! It's not an easy task

8. Offline

JungleSociety

iwitrag
    Ok, I have started on this, but it will take a little longer than I expected. Just wanted to let you know ;)

9. Offline

iwitrag

That's simply amazing! Thank you very much :)

10. Offline

iwitrag

Hello,

any progress?

Thanks

11. Offline

JungleSociety

iwitrag
    Tahg me if you feel that it's taking longer than you think it should. I forgot about this until I checked my list, but I've been to busy lately to do much. I'll see if I can finish this up this weekend, but I've got a few major projects going on, along with studying for finals. Sorry for the delay!

iwitrag likes this.
  12. Offline

iwitrag

No problem, I'm just happy that you are working on it :)
    Good luck!

13. Offline

iwitrag

14. Offline

JimsHD

iwitrag Would you want like an ender chest but have it be called a donor chest? I could make that in a few days hopefully.

15. Offline

iwitrag

I don't need ender chest plugin. Essentials has /ec command.

I need something like virtual chest, which allows giving items into it via commands. Read 1st post there is everything plugin-related - what it should do. Thanks

16. Offline

JungleSociety

iwitrag
    Sorry, I've been busy. I might have a bit of time this weekend to continue this.

17. Offline

davewolax

iwitrag you can use Buycraft, once a player donate for some ranks, even if the player is offline, once he get online on the server, buycraft will give them item, or add them to a group (like VIP rank or anything you want) or even can execute any commands from console or player! it's amazing and it's free!
    go to www.buycraft.net and register for a free account!

18. Offline

iwitrag

This is not what I want, because it will add items to worlds I don't want. It must be like in the first post.
    Also I will not register for a plugin.. ^lol

EDIT: And I will not pay for a plugin.. ^lol

19. Offline

davewolax

1. You can add another initial command before adding item to player, that teleport the player to the world that you want.
    2. Buycraft is one of the most advanced donation solutions and most of the servers (even huge servers) are using it and it's free (limited)
    3. You don't have to pay for Buycraft plugin, it's free and is available on dev.bukkit.org
    4. do you really pay for every plugin on your server? who told you that you have to pay to get plugins?

20. Offline

iwitrag

I dont want to teleport player somewhere else, because they can be in a minigame or in a place, where teleporting is simply not allowed.

I don't need that HUGE plugin, I just need simply virtual chest which will allow giving items to it via commands.

No, I don't pay for plugins - but I don't like limits and I HATE plugins like buycraft, where you need to pay to get full functionality.

I WILL NOT USE/BUY BUYCRAFT, that's MY LAST WORD so please stop post-hunting here.

Refresh [sheep]

21. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh [pig]

22. Offline

KoolzSkillz

Please tag me in this as I would like to see it finished :D

23. Offline

iwitrag

Okay I will tag you if someone finish this.
    But I lost hope, because it's nearly two months from starting this topic.

Refresh

24. Offline

DragonGCBroZ

Man There are many awesome plugins like this already*
    Chest Commands <--- Click Me
    BossShop <--- Click Me

25. Offline

iwitrag

DragonGCBroZ - ?? WHAT ??
    Man, you should really read carefuly. 1st post..

26. Offline

DragonGCBroZ

iwitrag
    Sorry didnt read very carefully* From now on ill do just that * sorry again

iwitrag likes this.
  27. Offline

iwitrag

Yeah no problem ^^ :)

28. Offline

DragonGCBroZ

Hope yo uget this Help bro* Plz tag me when you do this is pretty interesting*

29. Offline

iwitrag

Okay I will tag you if someone makes this.

30. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh