Donation System.

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by h0ck3yb0y19, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

h0ck3yb0y19

Hello! I am a owner of a server, it is a small server but it is still a server and we are trying to implement a way of getting donations that help you in game, but other players can still get the same items with out donating. I am looking for someone who can make me a plugin that can,
    1, Keep track of how many Emeralds everyone has. (In chat form. They will never have real emeralds)
    2. I can give players emeralds if they help me with somthing.
    3. Players will earn emeralds over time.
    4. To be able to give take and clear players emeralds.
    5. I want to be able to type a command and it will give that donate a multiplyer of 1,2,3,4 or 5 which ever one i choose.
    6. Players get 5 emeralds as default when ever they kill a player or a mob.
    I would like to have this plugin done by 2-3 weeks but if need to be longer than just say. Im in no rush.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

h0ck3yb0y19 Sounds like an economy plugin with a bounty plugin to me

3. Offline

h0ck3yb0y19

Yeah basically what it is. I got the idea from Shotbow but i don't want to copy them. If their is anyone who is able to do this please do. And if you make it for me and are interested you can maybe apply for Developer on my server. I would probably just give you the rank because i like to give you some sort of credit.

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

h0ck3yb0y19 Developers generally don't care about ranks or developer for servers.
    And why not use an economy and bounty plugin then?

bwfcwalshy likes this.
  5. Offline

h0ck3yb0y19

I have tried many plugins but none have ever had the multiplier settings. I have had plugins that have had Multiplier and kills. but not the points. So basically i have had plugins that work just not a plugin that has had all 3 things that i want. Emeralds (as Points) Points (Emeralds per kill) And the multiplier. So yeah i was hoping to find someone who could make me one please.

6. Offline

h0ck3yb0y19

Bump anyone please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.