Solved Does MC protect tamed animals now?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Paxination, Jan 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Paxination

Ok so I have been working on animal protection in my plugin for some time now. And I saw some functionality in it (thought it was my plugin) that i didnt like. So I went back and checked the code and its not my plugin. And just to make sure I removed my plugin completely and it still happens.

If you tame a horse/donkey (only mobs i tested so far), it will not let another player on it Or access the inventory if its a donkey with a chest on it. When you try to mount a horse it gives you the message "That belongs to {PLAYERNAME}". I did a search in my plugin and no where could I find "That belongs to", just to make sure I didnt miss something.

Did I miss something here since horses was added?

2. Offline

xTigerRebornx

Paxination Any other plugins installed? I haven't heard of this

3. Offline

Paxination

xTigerRebornx Not that I know of. At least not with this kind of functionality. I guess I'm gonna have to remove all my plugins and add them in one by one till I find out who is doing it. Cuz I didnt think it was a MC/Bukkit thing.

4. Offline

xTigerRebornx

Paxination Hand me a plugin list and I can take a look at it :p

5. Offline

Paxination

xTigerRebornx
    Plugins (32): WorldBorder, GroupManager, WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, dhmcDeath, MaxBans, Vault, Multiverse-Core, PlayerHeads, RuleBook, OasisLottery, WorldGuard, ApocEndReset, PerformanceMonitor, iConomy, CoreProtect, Permissions, Deadbolt, ChestShop, SignLogger, GriefPrevention, Votifier, OasisChat, Essentials, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, Multiverse-Portals, Multiverse-Inventories, EssentialsGeoIP, VanishNoPacket, EssentialsAntiBuild, EssentialsChat

OasisLottery, RuleBook and OasisChat are all custom plugins for my server. The one that I am currently working on is OasisExtras and is not in the list ATM since I removed it to see if it was my plugin doing it.

xTigerRebornx

Just an FYI, This is my test server. I run a 1:1 copy of my real server for a test server to make sure my plugins dont conflict with our existing ones.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  6. Offline

Paxination

7. Offline

xTigerRebornx

Paxination From the looks of it, I think its GriefPrevention
    Quote from their list

Might be because you are in a protected area?

8. Offline

Paxination

I thought about that too, but I dont think we were. That plugin is only on there for testing purposes, as we were just considering using it. So not alot of protected area's. I'll remove it and try again.

xTigerRebornx

Yeah it was that plugin. But i wasnt in a protected area. It apparently locks tamed animals to the tamer.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.