Disconnected By Server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jaradzoida, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jaradzoida

1. OS: Windows 7 ultimate SP1
    2. 64 bit
    3.java -version says: 1.7.0_07
    4. Are you running any wrappers? Yes, McMyAdmin
    5. craftbukkit version: build #2586
    6. What command are you using to run your CraftBukkit server?McMyAdmin launches it so I don't know.
    7. What plugins are you running? essentials,worldedit,worldguard,silence,plotme,bukkitcompat
    8. What error are you getting?: It kicks me and other people off the server. It says Disconnected By Server. That's it. No reason just shows that in grey text.
    9. What have you tried already?: Nothing. I have never gotten this before

This is really weird. After playing for a bit I get kicked off and then it says Disconnected By Server in grey and that's all it says. I noticed this only happens to other players who aren't op. I deoped myself to test this and about 1 minute after I deoped myself I got kicked and the Disconnected By Server message.

2. Offline

left4alex

I know this sounds really simple, but I have had this problem before! Have you tried just logging out of minecraft.net and back in?

3. Offline

jaradzoida

Yes. Everyone on my server has. Sometimes they gedisconnected by this when they first log in to the server.

4. Offline

sherex345

The same happens to me, it just started now. I cant get on my server :( But for me it says:
    Disconnected by Server
    Internal server error

Then the server console is going crazy :(

5. Offline

jaradzoida

My console isn't going crazy.... It just kicks people after awhile for "Disconnected By Server" That's it... Really hoping this can get fixed. In console it just says "[player] left the game: User was kicked" That's what it says when someone gets the disconnected by server error. I'm stumped :(

6. Offline

Wazes

I have the same problem.
    I think it's beacuse i've upgraded to 1.4.7.
    My server is always full (120 players).
    So when players get randomly disconnected, they cant join again.
    And don't tell me to increase the max slots, because that isn't the issue.
    I really need a solution to this one.
    Things haven't been going well all day today.

7. Offline

Wazes

Has anyone found a solution.
    It's driving my server nuts.

8. Offline

jaradzoida

Update: Doesn't do this anymore. I did switch machines from what the server was hosting on. It's now run from an actual rack server with windows server 2008 r2 enterprise. Don't exactly know why that fixed it but it did...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.