disconnect.overflow

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by ERROR372, Jul 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ERROR372

So I've seen this once or twice before, and I still don't really know what's causing it (and I don't know if this is bukkit or minecraft):

Code:
    15:07:50 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
    15:08:09 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
    15:08:27 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
    15:08:43 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
    15:09:02 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
    15:09:16 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
    15:09:22 [INFO] Connection reset
    15:09:22 [INFO] **** lost connection: disconnect.overflow

**** would be the player's name. My server has 8 gigs of ram, and still over 60 gigs of space, and at the time there were 3 people on, when we normally have 6+ people on, no problems. So I know it's not a resource problem. I don't know if all the "Can't keep up!" messages actually correlated to lag, it's been too long to ask the other 2 players online, but only the player listed in that code got disconnected.

Anyone have any ideas?

2. Offline

Kolugo

ERROR372
    You get the "Can't keep up!" message when your servers TPS drops below 10. are you hosting this from your computer?

3. Offline

ERROR372

Kolugo
    No, I'm using a remote server. Only time I see "Can't keep up" would be during these disconnect.overflow errors and when we do too many changes to the server (WorldEdit, or something else).

4. Offline

Kolugo

....there's your issue. nothing to worry about.

5. Offline

ERROR372

Kolugo

Of the three players that were on, none have the ability to do WorldEdit. And the user who was disconnected, to my knowledge, was afk at the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.