Disable Vanilla Recipe(s) & Axe Break Speed

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by joejoe0905, Dec 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

joejoe0905

I searched and couldn't find any plugin's for the features I am searching for.

I am looking for a plugin that will disable certain Vanilla Recipes. More specifically, want to disable crafting of Melon Blocks, but still be able to obtain with a silk touch tool.

I am also looking for a plugin to slow an Axe's break speed in regards to pumpkins. From my research hopefully this would be possible w/ changing the pumpkin's hardness? I have no idea how to do that as I have not created a plugin before and have no Java knowledge.

Thank you for your time.

2. Offline

EpicGodMC

So you want to be able to edit how much durability an axe loses when you break a Pumpkin?
    and whats your server version?

3. Offline

joejoe0905

Hi thanks for the reply, not looking at how much durability an axe loses but to edit how long it would take an axe to break a pumpkin. For example a diamond axe takes about 0.15 second to break a pumpkin. I would like to change that to 1 second. Currently running paper spigot 1.15.1 v 22.

4. Offline

EpicGodMC

Disabling certain vanilla recipes is no problem, but in my experience theres no way to make a player break a block slower, only faster using efficiency

5. @EpicGodMC you can make it break slow using mining fatigue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.