Disable mining

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Bgf1r3, May 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Bgf1r3

Hello. I really want to ask if someone can make a plugin which will disable the ore mining in the main world and when an ore is being removed by a player to be shown "You can do this at /warp mine" where warp mine is another world made with multiverse-core. I want a plugin because when i disable it from essentials the block cannot be removed from players, i want them to remove it so it can dissapear but dropping nothing with the messege that i told you already. So if someone can do this i'll be thankful or if you know a plugin that can do this please link it to me :)

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  2. Offline

KarimAKL

@Bgf1r3 A few questions.
    1. So you want a plugin that makes it so players can't break any blocks in a specific world and then if they try to do it, it'll send them a message saying "You can do this at /warp mine"?
    2. What minecraft version should the plugin be made for?
    If that's all then i can make it pretty quickly for you.

3. Offline

Bgf1r3

1.Yes in a specific world, those blocks to be all the ores in the game, but when they break them they disappear, just like they were actually mined, but they dont get the ore from it, then it sends them this message.
    2. 1.14.1

4. Offline

KarimAKL

magicbottle likes this.
  5. Offline

Bgf1r3

@KarimAKL Heyyy thanks for the great work! Thats exactly what i was looking for and it works just perfect! Thanks again!

KarimAKL likes this.
  6. Offline

KarimAKL

@Bgf1r3 No problem, next time please use a format like the one in this post:
    https://bukkit.org/threads/read-me-first-plugin-requests-guide.81209/
    Note: You don't need to use exactly that, it would just be nice with the minecraft version and the plugin name in the first post, it's also nicely formatted so it's easier to read as well.
    While you are at it, please read the rest of the post if you haven't already.
    Glad i could help. :)

Bgf1r3 likes this.
  7. Offline

RealizmHF

I know this was already completed but I had already started this and it was one of my first plugins lol

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.