Die When Disconnect in certain Area

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Hades_, Feb 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Hades_

Minecraft version: Spigot 1.8

What I want:
    1) When a player disconnect in a certain area settled by coordinates (in the config file) he is killed.
    2) Set area like worldedit, selecting all blocks between 2 points chosen by config file ( X Y Z).

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions needed for this plugin.

2. Hey Hades_,

I've made the plugin that you've requested.
    Now since you want the set area like WorldEdit, I had to add a command that actually sets the selected area.
    The only permission is 'restrictedarea.permission' to use the '/setrestrictedarea' command but if you have OP it doesn't matter.

You'll need to use a wooden axe in creative mode to set the points. Left click is the first point and right click is the second but it doesn't matter which order you set the points. If you actually don't want the command & permission at all then just message me and I'll try to make it so when you have both of the points selected it automatically sets the area and saves it.

You can download it here: https://github.com/PixelisMania/RestrictedArea

If there's any problems with the plugin then feel free to message me. Enjoy!

3. Offline

Hades_

@PixelisMania Thank you so much for helping me! I will test it in the morning.

PixelisMania likes this.
  4. You're welcome!

5. Offline

Hades_

6. I've just tested the plugin in a 1.8 server and it seems to work. How did you do the process of setting the area?

7. Offline

Hades_

@PixelisMania I tested it again, and it worked! Thank you so much again.

PixelisMania likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.