Developers!

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by Ty Cleere, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ty Cleere

Hey guys imma fellow developer just like most of you on here! I had a couple questions!

To start off i am looking for some people that would be willing to work with me on a project. Im working on it my self but i would like to have somebody else that i can have on the project as well.

This project is a minigame. And before you stop reading this, i think it will be easier with more people.

The minigame is not all that complicated . The minigame spawns you on an island with everyone else and your allowed you gather materials for 15 minutes and when thats up then your teleported within a region of the world and you have to be the last one standing. You can be eliminated by raining tnt and your house has to withstand waves of tnt. The tnt falls from the sky and you have to survive untill the next round. I dont know about how long rounds are and what not yet. I also want to add join signs and leave signs and what not.

I dont think it should be that hard but i really want more minds on the project. More ideas and ways to make it better.

I am looking for a person or two who know java pretty well, are easy to get along with, and can put time into this project to help get it released.

I am currently the only one working on this plugin of mine but want to get at least 1 or 2 more people on with me!

In addition you would get DEVELOPER on my server that i will release this onto.

So heres how to apply(i guess you could say apply :p)

Respond to the following questions in a comment below!

How old are you?
    Do you know java well?
    How many years have you been dealing with java?
    Have you made any plugins before?
    How much are you willing to help out on this project?

And also include any other info you think would help me pick you:D

Thanks guys and i will private message you if you get accepted so if you apply make sure you watch your inbox

If you don't receive a message from me within 7 days then you prob weren't accepted sorry :(

2. Offline

TheWolfBadger

Ty Cleere This should be in WIP. I've reported it to be moved for you though :).

3. Offline

xTigerRebornx

Ty Cleere You should probably provide some info on the project (not many people will just blindly walk into a project without knowing about it)
    and, I'm not sure if this is the 'right section' for this type of post.

TheWolfBadger likes this.
  4. Offline

Ty Cleere

TheWolfBadger Thanks! Yea i didnt know where to put it lol sorry about that

TheWolfBadger likes this.
  5. Offline

mkezar

Not the right section. :( in order to move it you can click report and say " plz move to correct place" :)

PluginStudios likes this.
  6. Offline

TheEntropy

What is the nature of the project you are working on, Ty Cleere ?

7. Offline

Ty Cleere

TheEntropy xTigerRebornx I completely forgot info about the project!!! How did i forget that! Let me add it guys

8. Offline

Phantom_64

I'd be glad to help!

How old are you? 15.
    Do you know java well? Really well. :)
    How many years have you been dealing with java? 1.
    Have you made any plugins before? Yup. But I made all of them for myself.
    How much are you willing to help out on this project? As much as I can put into it. It is the summer after all. :D
    Two of my projects which I decided to be open source. https://github.com/Phantom-64?tab=repositories

Also, I would like you to answer the above questions as well so I know who I'm working with. :)

9. Offline

JaguarJo

Thread has been moved.

Konkz likes this.
  10. Offline

Ty Cleere

JaguarJo Thanks so much!

Phantom_64 ill pm you haha

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  11. Offline

AoH_Ruthless

Ty Cleere
    What is the licensing of this project?
    Will it be public?

Also, if I am understanding right, this is similar to Skyblock (PVP) without the sky part, and players are all teleported to one big location after a time period. LPS wins.

12. Offline

Ty Cleere

AoH_Ruthless It may be public just depends on how things go.

And yea. you just have to survive the longest. I might throw extra things in that will hurt you faster but idk yet :p

Also if you guys have any ideas on what i could possibly include then post them here!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.