Developers please read !

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by darker9999, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello. I have a website which have 1000+ unique views a day, so i can make your plugins popular.

For that i need a plugin which is not made for bukkit yet.

Please send me a message :)

2. Offline

retsrif

Just to know this is not some sort of scam, link please?

3. Offline

8e8

Definitely just someone trying to get a plugin made for themselves.

4. Of course, i need the plugin for my own server but i'm offering you more users for your plugin.
    My website is http://mc-mods.us

5. Offline

darknesschaos

Why don't you just request the plugin and see who picks it up. some developers are better suited for different plugins.

6. Because no one made a plugin which i have requested.

7. Offline

darknesschaos

What is it you are looking for?

8. Whitelist with nick and ip. I need that only mine IP adress could connect to my nickname.

9. Offline

darknesschaos

oh, I remember reading this one. It was because you have friends with pirated/hacked copies logging in and you didn't want thieving going on... Good luck finding a developer!

Edit: you may be someone else... but anyway.. the minecraft server prevents name stealing if you have online mode on. So there is no need for a plugin like this.

10. Yes, my friends have not bought minecraft.
    But there are one reason to make this plugin.
    If my account stealed - stealer could not login to my account in server i played, yes ?

11. Offline

Grum Bukkit Team Member

Learn java, code it yourself, or get less cheap friends.

jtjj222 likes this.
  12. Offline

lukegb

Piracy and discussion thereof is not permitted on these forums. This thread appears to be asking for a feature whose main purpose would be avoiding name stealing when not authenticating against minecraft.net and as such has been locked, and the poster given a warning.

Regards,
    lukegb

jtjj222 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.