Developers For A Server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by 4therace, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

4therace

Hello, I was just wondering, is it good to have a developer for a server? Well, obviously it helps, but is it really better? I have never ever had a developer of plugins or checking for fixes and such and I'm always stuck with having to have to fix it myself, or simply delete the plugin. Where can I get good developers anyways? Any ideas? Yes, I might sound stupid here, but I'm just wondering. Thanks.

2. Offline

Milkywayz

Most developers (including myself) aren't able to create plugins on the scale of the typical plugins servers use(mostly because the idea has already been taken and largely perfected), so they are mainly good for any problems you run into such as configurations or anything else server related. To find a good developer you should just become one. :p

Jozeth likes this.
  3. Offline

Jozeth

It's good to have a developer on your side, so you can unique plugins which are not accessible to the public or if anything, be the developer, safest option.

Edit: I made a custom plugin which banned a person who I hated, by name and made sure no admins/friends of his could unban him

4. Offline

4therace

Thanks for the input! :D Just the answers I was looking for.

Jozeth likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.