Inactive [DEV] SpoutPlugin - Unleash the flow of endless possibilities [1.0-1.3.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by SpoutDev, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SpoutDev

In order to centralize support of our legacy projects, we will no longer be providing support on Bukkit. Please use www.spout.org for support with our projects going forward.

2. Offline

mahari3

Thanks.

3. Offline

7oxybenzone7

Any ideas when it will be ready for the 1.3.1 build?

4. Offline

Wulfspider

It will be ready when it's ready. ;)
    We're working on the client right now.

5. Offline

lordkalem

Spout is broken for 1.3.1. thats the normal spoutplugin.

6. Offline

Wulfspider

Not broken at all. You are just using a build that isn't made for 1.3.1. You need to wait until we have builds that are actually updated for 1.3.1.

7. Offline

thecoryguy

Wulfspider

Any news on an update? :) I keep getting this error, and it's breaking some aspects of a plugin.

-----------------------------------------------------​
    || SpoutPlugin is not working correctly due to version mismatch.​
    || Expected Minecraft Server version: 1.2.5​
    || Current Minecraft Server version: 1.3.1​
    || Either disable ForceMinecraftVersionCheck in /plugins/Spout/config.yml or upd​
    ate CraftBukkit.​
    -------------------------------------------------------​

Thank you. :) Yes, I'm a noob. ><

8. Offline

Wulfspider

That was completed uncalled for and entirely rude. I understood completely what you were going for, and I gave you a straight answer.
    There is no update for 1.3.1 yet, please see the previous posts.

9. Offline

lordkalem

sorry in a bad mood.

10. I've been trying to download the latest dev build of SpoutPlugin for a few hours now, but every time I try, I just get a blank page in Safari stating "No mirrors found, sorry" D:

11. Offline

QBcrusher

hmmm, no build for 1.3-R1.0?

the downloads says R1.1 but there is no R1.1 yet =$

12. Offline

PSmith67

Code:
    [SEVERE] Could not pass event PlayerMoveEvent to NoCheatPlus
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:332)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:477)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:462)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:213)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.handle(SourceFile:136)
        at com.thevoxelbox.ibelieveicanfly.Packet11VoxelFlightPlayerPosition.handle(Packet11VoxelFlightPlayerPosition.java:44)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:281)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.d(NetServerHandler.java:109)
        at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.d(SpoutNetServerHandler.java:173)
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConnection.b(SourceFile:35)
        at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServerConnection.b(SourceFile:30)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:583)
        at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServer.q(DedicatedServer.java:212)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.p(MinecraftServer.java:476)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:408)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:539)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler cannot be cast to fr.neatmonster.nocheatplus.CustomNetServerHandler
        at fr.neatmonster.nocheatplus.checks.moving.NoFall.check(NoFall.java:51)
        at fr.neatmonster.nocheatplus.checks.moving.MovingListener.onPlayerMove(MovingListener.java:324)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor30.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:330)
        ... 16 more
    I'm getting this error with NoCheatPlus

13. Offline

yavkata999

Try to update this plugin

14. Offline

Wulfspider

Those are errors with those plugins and don't really have anything to do with us. It looks like NoCheatPlus is messing with the same things we are, so may not ever work together.

Should be working and available now.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2016
  15. Offline

QBcrusher

anyone else having a problem with not getting xp from mining while having spout installed? i removed all my plugins and narrowed it down to spout. i tried the latest build but no luck

16. Offline

Wulfspider

There are still quite a few bugs in dev builds. Is that what you are using?

17. Offline

QBcrusher

yeah, figured that was the problem. just makin sure

18. Offline

Wulfspider

Confirmed it. I've opened an issue for it to be tracked. Thanks for the report! :)
    http://issues.spout.org/browse/SPOUTPLUGIN-123

QBcrusher likes this.
  19. Offline

MarioG1

I found an bug, it is the same bug that i reported 2 moths ago and its still not fixed. Its verry easy to reproduce but not many people have it.

How you reproduce it:
    1. You need Spout, WorldEdit and Orebfuscator on the server
    2. Regenerate an chunk with //regen
    3. Try to destroy an block in this chunk

Now you get kicked becauase of internal server error and this message is shown in the console:

http://pastebin.com/gCKGi0qi

Please fix it its annoying because Endreset also causes this bug in i need it to reset my and after the dragon is dead.

EDIT:

I also found an 2. bug. You can't place redstone wires, repeaters,... on up side down stair or slabs which are place on the upper half of an block (working in vanilla minecraft).

greetings MarioG1

20. Offline

Wulfspider

Have you updated to MoreMaterials 1.8? Because that looks like it was already fixed by them, and nothing something caused by us. If you read the issue, you will see that it was already fixed by the plugin author. http://issues.spout.org/browse/SPOUTPLUGIN-105

Ahh yes, I see it now. You keep spelling redstone wrong, so I can't find it when I did a search. :p
    I'll look into it.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2018
  21. Offline

MarioG1

What is MoreMaterials 1.8 and SPOUTCRAFT bug 180 is a bug in the main screen of the launcher.

22. Offline

Wulfspider

Err, I correct myself haha. I had the log files mixed up. It sounds like one of those plugins is doing something wrong. The issue in question was http://issues.spout.org/browse/SPOUTPLUGIN-105, but your error you posted was not the same as what the issue was for.

23. Offline

MarioG1

Ok i don't have MoreMaterials on my server. The 1. Bug only appear is Orebfuscator is installed i also tolled him (the author of Orebfuscator) about the problem and he said he can't do anything against it and i should post the issue here.

And the resdstone bug is 100% Spout related.

Thx for the help.

24. Offline

Wulfspider

What redstone bug? This is the first time you mentioned anything about redstone.

25. Offline

MarioG1

I also found an 2. bug. You can't place redstone wires, repeaters,... on up side down stair or slabs which are place on the upper half of an block (working in vanilla minecraft).

I also mentioned it in the first post but i think you missed it.

26. Offline

MarioG1

Have you managed to reproduce it?

27. Offline

MatthiasS1

Hi

There is a problem placeing redstone, redstone torches, redstone repeaters on upsidedown half-slabs and
    wooden half slabs behave like stone and not like wood (e.g. they don't burn, when you mine them with an axe you mine slower than pickaxe, etc...)

greetings MatthiasS1

28. Offline

Wulfspider

What build numbers are you using?

29. Offline

MatthiasS1

Spout build #1338

This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Bukkit-1.3.2-R0.1-15-gd9118e4-b2366jnks (MC: 1.3.2) (Implementing API version 1.3.2-R0.2-SNAPSHOT)

30. Offline

MatthiasS1

31. Offline

Wulfspider

It will be fixed when someone has time to look into it.

Brentnauer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.