[DEV] Lists v0.2.0 - Persistent Player Lists [803]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by DThielke, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Offline

Kainzo

Modified Lists version of WG will be on the table soon

2. Offline

DThielke

Small update.

Change Log
    Code:
    v 0.2.0 - List names are now case-insensitive while preserving the original case

3. Offline

Kainzo

Good fix and change - this will be the back bone of our new Hero Township Tax and Protection (HTTP) plugin :p

4. Offline

Unset

I like the idea. "Giving some users a permission" instead of "Giving some permissions to a user"

5. Offline

jblaske

EpicZones compatibility with Lists is complete.

6. Offline

Kainzo

We're still maintaining and upkeeping this - however it doesn't need much work. If you have any useful ideas that should be in - please do not hesitate to ask - we're wanting to make this a staple item :)

7. Offline

DThielke

NOTICE: I will be away on vacation until June 17th and therefore I will be unable to provide support until then. Lists should continue to work as is with future CraftBukkit builds until that date as I doubt there will be any major API changes.

See you when I get back!

8. Offline

Kainzo

Works with 818->839 without issues.

9. Offline

Kainzo

/ls list - is kicking an internal error - we'll get it hammered out.

10. is there an update on if world guard (or any other plugin for that matter) is going to support this, i can see this being very useful on our server where we have different groups of people within the different ranks, and it gets quite tedious adding the names of each member each time (especially when there are over 5 people) to the zones.

Yes i am aware i could just make a different rank for the different groups, but this would offer a nicer alternative.

11. Download looks down.

12. Offline

md_5

Long time no see DThielke. You will notice that this thread has now been placed into the Inactive Plugin subforum.
    If you wish to revive this plugin, please ensure that you update and test compatibility with the latest recommended Bukkit build before reporting your original post, asking for it to be moved back to the release forum.

Thanks for your time.
    md_5