Inactive [DEV] BukkitContrib Alpha 0.1.7 [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Afforess, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Afforess

BukkitContrib is superseded by Spout, the new Bukkit/Client framework.

2. Offline

JAC

To be honest i really want my own custom music and so if I go into the api wat do I do after that im just stuck on how to do it

3. Offline

alta189

The installer is always up to date, it downloads the latest version, and how is it more confusing. Is pressing a few buttons too hard? There is a video that shows you step by step.

It might be BCMusic's issue

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
  4. Offline

Macthezazou

Alta can you add on the installer?
    You must close your minecraftclient for instal this mod!
    and know you why not musix Bc plugin work for me?

5. Offline

alta189

I know you have to close Minecraft. It says that in the instructions, BCMusic is not my plugin

6. I see, it's good then.
    I had the backspace crash bug yesterday and I thought I had 0.1.0 instead of 0.1.1 :}

Still, you should add support for portable versions aswell, I mean to be able to specify minecraft.jar location.

7. Offline

Macthezazou

And is there a command for verify if bukkitcontrib is correctly instaled a command with a responce

8. i noticed BC is not always recognized (or loaded ?)
    isEnabledBukkitContribSinglePlayerMod return false and i have to restart the game.
    (noticed in 0.1.1 and 0.1.2)

Am i the only one with that issue ?
    Btw, awesome work, i'll use it on my production server soon ;)

9. is there a list of plugins useing this? if not can some one start one?
    thanks.

10. Offline

Nightgunner5

BukkitContrib.getSoundManager().playMusic and BukkitContrib.getSoundManager().playGlobalMusic aren't working for me on CraftBukkit 953/Minecraft 1.7.2/BukkitContrib Alpha 0.1.2. They don't throw any exceptions, but the music is either inaudible or not being played. Other features such as player.sendNotification work as expected.

edit: Both commands silence jukebox music.

11. Offline

anyone have BukkitContrib for CB 935? anyone ... please? or Afforess can you please make previous versions available ... some people still cannot update until they fix the duping bug :'(

12. Offline

paully104

I actually still have the 935 version toss me a message and ill put it in my mediafire folder.

13. Offline

blah900

For setMoonTexture, I'm currently trying to use http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i360/blah900/LavabrickCastle.png
    as the texture. However, it doesn't render correctly.
    It's a 256x256 png format as described in the documentation but it's missing the top left corner square of the moon whenever I do this. Also, the texture seems extremely stretched unless that's how it's supposed to be.

14. Offline

Jan Tojnar

Try this it should fix the duping bug. Or you can completely disable pistons with this.

15. Offline

Ziden

Hallo there. For all plugins ive seen, this is the most powerfull one even not being powerfull alone. I downloaded and started to explore this just now.

I just have a couple questions, ive read that this have custom skins/cape effects. Is this really server side ? I mean, does offline players can use skins/capes with this without any client mod ? Cause this would just be too awesome.

Keep up the awesome work, ill be exploring this more later to discover its features.

16. Offline

chisox8

weird, its working fine with TMI now...

17. Offline

Nightgunner5

18. Offline

Macthezazou

Hello is there a solution with xauth because if i instal a password plugin
    BC not work!!!!(all password plugin)

19. Offline

Afforess

The installer is always up to date, it grabs the files from online. If you don't like it, manually install them.

Not happening.

Not at the moment.

sure.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
  20. Offline

FrostyWolf

Well, kind of. You can always make a short, empty wav file, and then call that to play. It will intrupt the current sound playing I belive.
    Athough, now that I think of it, this may only work for music, not sound.

21. Offline

HockeyMike24

I can't get any BukkitContrib plugins to work for me. But I am sure I have the plugin and client installed correctly.

22. Offline

Nightgunner5

Does the custom texture pack feature currently work, or is it a future addition? I can't find any reference to texture packs in the source code for the client part.

23. Offline

John309

This mod is not like, all it says in the description... It just enables developers to make plugins for it... I don't really know how to explain... Aniway, for that, use Player Editor(dont have the link now, just search)

24. Offline

Afforess

It already works. I use existing client side code for the effect. Server side, you can call it with ContribPlayer.setTexturePack(...)

25. Offline

Kane

@Afforess is the gui stuff in yet or that still under dev build?

26. Offline

Bluebomb

So where do I find plugins for this?

27. Offline

alta189

28. Offline

Nightgunner5

Okay, I think I figured out my problem. I was calling setTexturePack before the client reported that it was running BukkitContrib. I'm working on a plugin that will allow server owners to use most of the features in BukkitContrib without having to touch code.

29. Offline

fatmarley

@AnyoneI would just like to make sure I did all the necessary steps correctly.

I had no success with the client install, so I did it myself. I simply got a fresh jar, opened it and dragged and dropped.
    For server side I just uploaded it!

I just want to make sure, cause I am having issues with the BCMusic and before I go yelling and freaking out in all caps I want to do some research.

30. Offline

desht

Fair enough. May I infer from that that it's planned at some point down the line? :)

31. Offline

chubbz

this is so cool with the future partical effects you mean like red dots for blood

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.