[dev][admn]greifstoper(remix of logblock)

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by zombieman1000, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

zombieman1000

im zombieman1000 i made this plugin to stop greifers.Cause i just got greifed

greifstopper download link: http://canadianminecraft.yolasite.com/craftbukkit-starter.php
    it says craftbukkit-starter i forgot to fix that

If you would like to role-back longeur just add the amount of time in the commands it should work

the original sorch code can be found at https://github.com/DiddiZ/LogBlock

commands
    /lb rollback player fire since 1d3h – rolls back fire 1 day 3 hours
    /lb rollback player fire since 1d3h area 15 – rolls back fire 1 day 3 hours within a radius of 15 blocks
    /lb rollback player thad0ctor since 1h - rolls back thad0ctor 1 hour
    /lb rollback player thad0ctor since 1d area 5 – rolls back thad0ctor actions for the last day within 5 blocks
    /lb rollback area 10 since 1h30m - rolls back all modifications within 10 blocks since the list 1 hours and 30 mins
    /lb rollback area 10 before 06.11.2011 - roll back all changes in an area of 1o before June 11th, 2011
    /lb rollback player thad0ctor since 05:36:00 - roll back all changes of thad0ctor since 05:36 (server time)
    they will soon be changed to /gs rollback in next update
    change log:
    greifstopper v.3
    RELEASE

This plugin was originaly made by diddiz from the plugin logblock im continueing for him cause he asked if you want to download logblock go to plugins.bukkit.org and when your there look up logblock and your there this i hope he likes what im doing to try to help

2. Offline

Sayshal

Deleted user likes this.
  3. Offline

zombieman1000

4. Offline

Sayshal

Hmmm.. Doesn't that look really similar to:
    TnT this plugin is clearly LogBlock.

EDIT: DiddiZ this guy kinda likes your plugin and wants to make it his.. :p
    Also, original poster. Your link is broken. If you give me a fixed link I'd like to test it out.

Deleted user likes this.
  5. Offline

zombieman1000

yes it is if you go to the thread in the plugin list you will see that he sayed he would like peuple to continue to work on the plugin for him so thats what im doing

6. Offline

Sayshal

Do you have his permission?
    Did you fork from his GitHub?
    Why doesn't the link work?
    Where is his credit?
    Where is the source?

7. Offline

zombieman1000

this is my first ever time even working on a plugin i was going to go look on his page and post what he sayed plus what i added to help

mushroomhostage likes this.
  8. Offline

Sayshal

I'm going to let the Staff reply to this. To me, this is extremely illegal.

9. Offline

zombieman1000

and the link should work il try to fix it again

the link is working now

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  10. Offline

A5H73Y

It isnt "Extremely Illegal" there is no copyright on plugins, you just have to tell them i guess... Its frowned down upon but not illegal xD
    Also, i think this guy is trolling, either that or he is illiterate and strange.

11. Offline

Sayshal

I'm pretty this is not allowed on these forums though. I'm going to check the license on Logblock about recreating/distributing/sharing etc.

A5H73Y TnT zombieman1000

https://github.com/DiddiZ/LogBlock/blob/master/LICENSE

All this guy did was rename the jar, and take credit for it.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Deleted user likes this.
  12. Offline

zombieman1000

no actualy i worked hard with the files and i screwed around with the build

13. Offline

Sayshal

Show me the changes, please don't make me scan through every file. Please...

14. Offline

zombieman1000

how do i show them to you??

15. Offline

Sayshal

Pastebin the original file, then your edited version.
    It's weird because all the files are the exact same size... And have the same "last changed date"... And have the same creation date...

Weird huh? It's almost like you're lying.

16. Offline

zombieman1000

im not i dont have the old tuff but i got somenew stuff

17. Offline

Sayshal

I'm going to keep replying, in hopes that the Staff will start to take notice. I'm not starting my test to see what/if you changed anything.

mbaxter TnT c0mp

Last time I tag I swear.. Just please get this dealt with, my soul is dying at this...

18. Offline

zombieman1000

Êþº¾ 20
    ^ z ] {
    | } ~  €
      ] ‚ ƒ
    „ …
    ] †
    ‡ ˆ
     ‰
     Š ‹ Œ
      Ž
     z
     
     ‘
     ˆ ’ “ ”
     •
    – —
    – ˜ ™ š
    – › œ
     ž Ÿ
    – ¡ ¢ £ ¤ ¥ ¦ § ¨ © ª « ¬  ® ¯ ° ± ² ³ ´
    6 z µ
    6 ¶
    6 ·
    6 ˆ  ¸
     ¹
    ] º »  ¼  ½  ¾
    – ¿ À
    Á Â Ã Ä Å
    Æ Ç ™ È É Ê É Ë
    Ì Í
    – Î
    | Ï
    – Ð
    – Ñ
    – Ò Ó ˜
    Ì Ô Ó Î
    „ Õ Ó Ð Ö ×
    Æ Ø Ù Ú Û Ü Ý
    materialNames Ljava/util/Map; Signature 6Ljava/util/Map<Ljava/lang/Integer;Ljava/lang/String;>; materialDataNames WLjava/util/Map<Ljava/lang/Integer;Ljava/util/Map<Ljava/lang/Byte;Ljava/lang/String;>;>; <init> ()V Code LineNumberTable materialName (I)Ljava/lang/String;
    StackMapTable € (IB)Ljava/lang/String; ƒ
    toReadable 6(Lorg/bukkit/material/MaterialData;)Ljava/lang/String; <clinit> Þ “ ß À à á
    SourceFile MaterialName.java e f _ ` â ã ä å æ ç è java/lang/String ã j c `
    java/util/Map é ã ê i j ë ì í î í ï ð [^a-z ] ñ ò java/util/HashMap ó ô õ ö ÷ ø ù java/io/File plugins/LogBlock/materials.yml e ú ß û ü ý þ ÿ    QAdd block or item names you want to be overridden or also names for custom blocks  6.1 redwood sapling  6.2
    birch sapling 9 water 11 lava 17.1 redwood log 17.2 birch log 18.1 redwood leaves 18.2 birch leaves 31.0 dead long grass 31.2 fern java/lang/StringBuilder 35.  

o p 351. 

java/io/IOException   Unable to save material.yml:    à   !"# $% &% ã' () *% +, á -% ã. Parsing materials.yml: ' ' is not a string. / ú ' is no valid material data $' is neither a string nor a section. ' is no valid material id de/diddiz/util/MaterialName java/lang/Object [Lorg/bukkit/Material; /org/bukkit/configuration/file/YamlConfiguration java/util/Iterator -org/bukkit/configuration/ConfigurationSection java/lang/Integer valueOf (I)Ljava/lang/Integer; containsKey (Ljava/lang/Object;)Z get &(Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object; java/lang/Byte (B)Ljava/lang/Byte; org/bukkit/material/MaterialData toString ()Ljava/lang/String; toLowerCase replace (CC)Ljava/lang/String;
    replaceAll 8(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String; org/bukkit/Material values ()[Lorg/bukkit/Material; getId ()I put 8(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object; (Ljava/lang/String;)V loadConfiguration A(Ljava/io/File;)Lorg/bukkit/configuration/file/YamlConfiguration; getKeys (Z)Ljava/util/Set;
    java/util/Set isEmpty ()Z options :()Lorg/bukkit/configuration/file/YamlConfigurationOptions; 6org/bukkit/configuration/file/YamlConfigurationOptions header L(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/bukkit/configuration/file/YamlConfigurationOptions; set '(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)V append -(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/StringBuilder; (I)Ljava/lang/StringBuilder; STEP Lorg/bukkit/Material;
    getNewData %(B)Lorg/bukkit/material/MaterialData; DOUBLE_STEP WOOL INK_SACK save (Ljava/io/File;)V org/bukkit/Bukkit getLogger ()Ljava/util/logging/Logger; java/util/logging/Level WARNING Ljava/util/logging/Level; java/util/logging/Logger log C(Ljava/util/logging/Level;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V iterator ()Ljava/util/Iterator; hasNext next ()Ljava/lang/Object; de/diddiz/util/Utils isInt (Ljava/lang/String;)Z isString '(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Integer; getString &(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String; isConfigurationSection getConfigurationSection C(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/bukkit/configuration/ConfigurationSection; isByte $(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Byte; warning ! ] ^  _ `  a  b c `  a  d   e f  g    *· ±  h    i j  g K   &² ¸ ¹  ™ ² ¸ ¹  À § ¸ °  h   T k  !C l i m  g j   4² ¸ ¹  À M,Æ ,¸
    ¹  ™ ,¸
    ¹  À °¸ °  h   [  \  ] ! ^ / _ k  ü / n
    o p  g .   *¶ ¶
    _ ¶ ¶ °  h   c  q f  g ÷   ¾» Y· ³ » Y· ³ ¸ K*¾<=¢ +*2N² -¶ ¸ -¶ _ ¶ ¶
    ¹  W„§ÿÖ» Y· K*¸ L+¶ ¹  ™+¶ ¶ W+!"¶ #+$%¶ #+&'¶ #+()¶ #+*+¶ #+,-¶ #+./¶ #+01¶ #+23¶ #+45¶ #=¢ M+» 6Y· 78¶ 9¶ :¶ ;² <¶ =¸ >¶ #+» 6Y· 7?¶ 9¶ :¶ ;² @¶ =¸ >¶ #`‘=§ÿ³=¢ M+» 6Y· 78¶ 9¶ :¶ ;² A¶ =¸ >¶ #+» 6Y· 7?¶ 9¶ :¶ ;² B¶ =¸ >¶ #`‘=§ÿ³+*¶ C§ M¸ E² FG,¶ H+¶ ¹ I M,¹ J ™3,¹ K À N-¸ L™+-¶ M™ ² -¸ N+-¶ O¹  W§+-¶ P™ »» Y· :² -¸ N¹  W+-¶ Q:¹ R ¹ I :¹ J ™ €¹ K À :¸ S™ J¹ T ™ ¸ U¹ V ¹  W§ D¸ E» 6Y· 7W¶ 9¶ 9X¶ 9¶ ;¶ Y§ "¸ E» 6Y· 7W¶ 9¶ 9Z¶ 9¶ ;¶ Y§ÿ|§ B¸ E» 6Y· 7W¶ 9-¶ 9[¶ 9¶ ;¶ Y§ !¸ E» 6Y· 7W¶ 9-¶ 9\¶ 9¶ ;¶ Y§þʱ dil D  h Æ 1 
      &  D J  T  Y  f ! p " x # € $ ˆ %  & ˜ ' ( ¨ ) ° * ¸ + À , È - é .
    , 0 1; 2\ 0d 5i 8l 6m 7y :— ;ž <¦ =» >à ?Ì @Û Aâ B C D E4 GV Ix J{ Kœ M½ N k S þ  rø ,þ w s tú Oü ú OG u ü
     vü 6 lþ 5 n w vü B l!ú ø  ú ø   x  y>0JAVA/UNTL/PROMP
    the >java/untl/promp makes it a lot smother i did a lot of small stuff like that

19. Offline

Sayshal

Okay I'm pretty sure you're not trying to spam but.. Wtf?

Deleted user likes this.
  20. Offline

zombieman1000

what do you mean wtf??

why what the f**k

21. Offline

Sayshal

I'm going to save this thread link to show my friends. Thank you for the epic fail that is this "new plugin".

22. Offline

zombieman1000

lol why where whe even fighting ??

23. Offline

Sayshal

In case your level of stupidity is too much for you to bare, I'm still reporting you.. :p

Deleted user and tobiyas like this.
  24. Offline

zombieman1000

this is the first plugin i ever worked on and why are you reporting me.i worked on a lot of files to make it a lot smother

25. Offline

tobiyas

Thank god for people still knowing what they are talking about.

26. Offline

Sayshal

Can you report the main post as well? Might get more attention from staff.

27. Offline

tobiyas

Done... I actually don't know if it is bad trolling or... well.... stupidity? =/

Sayshal likes this.
  28. Offline

TnT

Locked.

Logblock still looks to be actively updated (as far as I can tell on their jenkins) and this post on dev.bukkit.org has no mention of passing off the project.

Hell, nothing has even been modified on this build compared to the dev builds on logblock's jenkins.

Sayshal and finnbar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.