Destiny Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by BananaBiscuits, Oct 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BananaBiscuits

Plugin category: Misc

Minecraft version: 1.12.2

Suggested name: ArieraDestiny

What I want: I want a plugin where players with certain permissions can be a Titan, Hunter, or Warlock from Destiny. So all i really want is the ability for them to be able to have a certain jump, and a super ability.

Titan - jump: jetpack jump, steadily ascends you into the air very high. super ability: sentinal shield (gold_hoe:1) the sentinal shield can block attacks, and be thrown at enemies (left click to throw, right click to block), kills on first hit, lasts 30 seconds

Hunter - jump: triple jump (pretty self explanatory) super ability: arc staff (gold_hoe:2) the arc staff can just be wacked at people and makes you run faster, kills people with one hit, lasts 30 seconds.

Warlock - jump: strafe glide, you jump very high and glide down. super ability: dawnblade (gold_hoe:3) the dawnblade can shoot fireballs, kills with one hit, lasts 30 seconds

so get the super abilities, you do /destiny, which puts the weapon in your inventory, but once used you have to wait 30 minutes before using it again.

Ideas for commands: /destiny - gives you your super weapon

Ideas for permissions: player.titan, player.hunter, player.warlock

When I'd like it by: ASAP

2. Offline

BananaBiscuits

3. Offline

MightyOne

How you may recognise yourself this plugin would be huge. The reason it would turn me off first. Destiny itself was not made in a few days as well. Then e.g. I did never play it. I do not really have an idea how the kits would actually work. In the end the coder would work on that project for about... many weeks I guess! Then he would have a plugin which he does not use himself and someone else just would take it and leave. Forever.
    So its a very specific plugin request and you might not expect too many people to respond on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2017
    Minesuchtiiii likes this.
  4. Offline

BananaBiscuits

I understand there's always a possiblity of coders not making the plugins i ask for, I really don't know whats too hard or what would take a long time since im not a coder and know nothing about coding, but i try not to ask things that are too hard.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2017
  5. Offline

MightyOne

Well one part would be creating the kits. They have already "a lot" functions and the construct oround them all takes some time as well. There are many events youd have to listen to. The other part would be the balancing. If the plugin should be better than boring youd need to check that many times and to always adjust everything.

6. Offline

EcMiner

Pretty sure that you triple jumping is impossible in MC

Kevinzuman22 and MightyOne like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.