Demigods Plugin - Looking for More Developers

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by HmmmQuestionMark, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Demigods is an RPG styled Bukkit plugin designed to create an engaging and fun myth-based experience on survival Minecraft servers. The Demigods team has been working for more than a year on the Demigods 3 update, and we are nearing completion.

We are currently looking for a few more developers to help us finish and maintain Demigods 3.

_Alex and HmmmQuestionMark (the current Demigods team) have been very busy with college and other life events- they cannot keep pace with development without help. If you'd like to help, please make a post on our forums, and/or below, with an example of your programming capabilities.

If you'd like to try Demigods 3 in its current state, we've opened up our beta server (with a non-stable version of the plugin) to everyone!
    • beta.demigodsrpg.com
    We're accepting feedback on everything at this time. If you are having trouble connecting to the beta server, or somehow find yourself on our DG2 server, the direct address to the server is:
    • direct.demigodsrpg.com:32256
    Thank you for your time,
    HmmmQuestionMark
    [email protected]

2. Offline

PatoTheBest

I am willing to help. Will make a topic with one of my plugins (not yet releases) tommoeroe.

3. Are you still interested in helping with Demigods? If you are, please apply with the appropriate information.

Thanks,
    HmmmQuestionMark

4. Offline

monkeymanboy

I would like to apply to join if you are still accepting. If you'd like to see some plugins I've made just click on my dev.bukkit.org profile but those are all mostly small things. I can do larger things but it really just depends on what it is.

5. We are still accepting, feel free to send me a PM if you want more specific details.

6. Offline

monkeymanboy

7. Quoted from our forums, linked above.

I'm usually found on Skype (same username as here) if you'd like to discuss the code itself. We'll need to work with you awhile before you are 'officially' part of the team-- but if you submit a pull request and the code ends up getting pulled, you are one step closer (and you'd be credited for those changes).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.