Solved Default players can't pick up items. PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Stekarnflame, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Stekarnflame

Hello!
    I got a server that I opened up for my friends today. I realised that I had a big problem. Only OP's can pick up items, it's any items that just is on the ground. Loots from creeps, dropped items from other players etc.
    No one can pick any items up except OP's.
    These are the plugins: [​IMG]
    Group default in permissionsbukkit config file: http://pastebin.com/sdKq3Cmt

Edit: I have tried to uninstall the following plugins and tried to run the server without them, didn't work: WorldGuard, LWC.
    I would be really happy if someone would like to help me! :)

Best regards,
    Stekarnflame

bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  2. Offline

Zankla

essentials anti-build setting somewhere make sure the config is correct and they have the build: true in permissions

3. Offline

Stekarnflame

Thanks for the answer!
    I think it has something to do with the Permissionsbukkit. But I don't really know where the problem is, everytime someone tries to do anything, not just with drops. Also use things or break.. This message appears; [​IMG]This is when trying to destroy leaves.

4. Offline

unrealdesign

How did you fix this?

5. Offline

SarcasticJack

I'm pretty sure it was essentials anti-build handling all build perms. Same thing happened to me, and I just had to poke around a little in the essentials config.

6. Offline

unrealdesign

I figured mine out too, mine was the worldmodify. I used to have PEX, but I stopped, and it wasn't working correctly even though players had all the permissions. I just deleted it and it was fixed :p

7. Offline

Necrodoom

you didnt give build permissions for essentialsantibuild.jar.
    give essentials.build.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.