Debugging Plugins in Eclipse

Discussion in 'Resources' started by GDorn, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

iMasonite

Did you solve this problem, i kinda got the same thing :(

Edit: Nvm i saw the post above this and solved my problem

Adding the Jar's to the User Entries section worked

[​IMG]

Altobot and TheLexoPlexx like this.
  2. Offline

WhatAaCow

Help, getting:
    HTML:
    Loading libraries, please wait...
    java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.Main.main(Main.java:153)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.selector.ClassLoaderContextSelector.locateContext(ClassLoaderContextSelector.java:182)
        at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.selector.ClassLoaderContextSelector.getContext(ClassLoaderContextSelector.java:145)
        at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.selector.ClassLoaderContextSelector.getContext(ClassLoaderContextSelector.java:81)
        at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.impl.Log4jContextFactory.getContext(Log4jContextFactory.java:83)
        at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.impl.Log4jContextFactory.getContext(Log4jContextFactory.java:34)
        at org.apache.logging.log4j.LogManager.getLogger(LogManager.java:387)
        at org.apache.logging.log4j.LogManager.getLogger(LogManager.java:322)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.<clinit>(MinecraftServer.java:46)
        ... 1 more

3. Offline

ndm250

Possible Solution:
    Ignore step 1.1
    Or if already completed - under the classtab, press the "restore default entries"

I don't like bumping old posts but there's too many other places linking here.

4. Offline

bobnixon1

when i hit the run button, the server works fine. when I hit the debug button, this appears in the console:

Loading libraries, please wait...
    2014-01-27 20:26:04,718 WARN Unable to instantiate org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream

then it just freezes. I can join the server and everything, it just doesn't output anything. It also says that when i hit the run button, but it still outputs text.

5. Offline

Blackbird_89

I've a problem with the point "MyPlugin.jar goes in $PROJECT/dist/plugins (so that craftbukkit will see it)."

On Start the Debugging Session in Eclipse server launched successfully but i don't have a plugin running. The folder plugins is also empty. How can i configure, that Eclipse builds the Plugin and put it into the right directory?

Or have I manually move the file to there?

6. Offline

TheLexoPlexx

I had a NullPointerException in the Console. Followed the Tip of iMasonite.

Thanks and thumbs up for both of you iMasonite and GDorn

7. Offline

Altobot

Wich start command? The Run.bat?

8. Offline

oaschi

I've got the same problem as bobnixon1
    Is there any solution for this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.