Dealing with redstone?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by mjmr89, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mjmr89

I'm wondering if theres any sort of references on dealing with redstone when programming plugins. I want to mess around a bit with CraftBook-style redstone-powered signs but I'm not really sure how I'd go about doing that, or if there are even any redstone-related hooks in bukkit yet.

Also, as a side question, what URL do I put as the javadoc in Eclipse? I have the Bukkit source as a project in the build path (with Git updating as needed), and when I go to the Project properties for Bukkit and enter the javadoc URL as http://javadoc.lukegb.com/Bukkit/, but it doesn't find it there. I can use the url there in a normal browser, but it's a lot easier for me to use it in Eclipse. Thanks!

Heres what I have so far on it:
    public void onBlockRedstoneChange(BlockRedstoneEvent e){
    Block b = e.getToBlock();
    if(b.getType() == Material.LEVER){
    Lever l = (Lever)b;
    System.out.println(""+ (l.isPowered() ? "On!" : "Off!"));
    }
    }

This is in my block listener, with this in my main plugin:
    pm.registerEvent(Event.Type.REDSTONE_CHANGE, blockListener, Priority.Normal, this);

The idea is to output to the console whenever ANY lever changes state, just to help me understand how this all works. I'm guessing I got it horribly wrong, can someone help me out?

2. Offline

mjmr89

Hate to bump this, but I'm really lost here.

3. Offline

Novar234

I can get doxygen/eclox to all work with eclipse which is used to generate the doxygen (which isn't javadoc) but I haven't figured out myself to import the doxygen documentation into eclipse, only to generate it..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.