DataStones - Change an item's data by dragging an item onto it.

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by EvoIve, May 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

EvoIve

Minecraft version: 1.16.5

Suggested name: Datastones

What I want:
    I'd like to see a plugin that allows to create "stones" with specific itemdata values. Dragging one of these stones onto an item in your inventory would result that specified data to be added to the item that was dragged onto and resulting the stone to be consumed. A feature that only allows the player to use the stone on a specific item type like a sword would be also very nice. If this idea is to complex or hard for a plugin it would be completely enough If it would only support CustomModelData values instead of any item data.

Ideas for commands: /datastone create (ItemData) (Material)

Example: Running the /datastone create {CustomModelData:1} SNOWBALL would result creating a snowball, and when that snowball is dragged to a diamond sword with sharpness 1 enchant in your inventory it would add the {CustomModelData:1} onto the sword resulting to consume the snowball and keep the enchants that were on the sword before.

Ideas for permissions: datastones.use (Permission to use the stones) datastones.admin (Permission to create the stones)

When I'd like it by: It's not very important at all It would be just a very great feature for my server that would be awesome as soon as possible.

If anything is not clear just ask : )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.