DamageGame

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by adi0115, May 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This plugin spawns a giant zombie by an admin for a specified time, the giant zombie cannot be killed but people can damage it, when the time ends, the giant zombie despawns and the person who given the most damage to the zombie, wins.
    Commands:
    /dg spawn <time> - the giant zombie spawns at the admin's location for sepcified time
    /dg end - ends the round and despawns the giant zombie without a winner
    /dg reload - reloads the plugin
    Permission:
    dm.admin - ability to spawn, end and reload the plugin
    Config.yml:
    Code:
    Nametag above the giant zombie: '&4Damage This Zombie!'
    Broadcast message on spawn: '&cGiant Zombie has spawned, damage it the most to win!'
    Broadcast message on insta-end: '&cThe Giant Zombie has been despawned by an admin! No winners!'
    Broadcast at the end of the time: '&b%winner% given the most damage the mob and wins!'
    Command after the time ends:
    - eco give %winner% 100
    - give %winner% 1 diamond

2. Offline

yPedx

3. Plugin category: Minigame/event

Minecraft version: 1.8.8

Suggested name: DamageGame

What I want: This plugin spawns a giant zombie by an admin for a specified time, the giant zombie cannot be killed but people can damage it, when the time ends, the giant zombie despawns and the person who given the most damage to the zombie, wins. I also want all the messages and commands after someone wins customizable, exmaple of a config

Code:
    Nametag above the giant zombie: '&4Damage This Zombie!'
    Broadcast message on spawn: '&cGiant Zombie has spawned, damage it the most to win!'
    Broadcast message on insta-end: '&cThe Giant Zombie has been despawned by an admin! No winners!'
    Broadcast at the end of the time: '&b%winner% given the most damage the mob and wins!'
    Command after the time ends:
    - eco give %winner% 100
    - give %winner% 1 diamond

Ideas for commands:
    /dg spawn <time> - the giant zombie spawns at the admin's location for sepcified time
    /dg end - ends the round and despawns the giant zombie without a winner
    /dg reload - reloads the plugin

Ideas for permissions:
    dm.admin - ability to spawn, end and reload the plugin

When I'd like it by: Today/Tomorrow

4. Offline

yPedx

@adi0115
    How much health should it have?

5. Offline

S1ant

@yPedx He said it should have unlimited health, and you don't have any time to make this, unless you were lying to me. So are you just gathering information for the developer to use?

6. Offline

yPedx

@S1ant
    I did not say I was going to make it. I was asking a question so if other developers would make it, they knew exactly what they were making. Just noticed "the giant cannot be killed, but can be damaged"
    OFF TOPIC: @S1ant asking questions about the plugin and still talking on the forums, is a whole lot different from having time to develop anything.

7. i think i might have a go at making this :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.