Customize mining speed

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by srsdude, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Offline

srsdude

I want to be able to give users a slightly increased mining rate for all tools because I feel that the default Minecraft speeds are too slow and tedious, and makes many people quit after a while. Giving users the ability spawn items or instant mine are too overpowered. I haven't seen a plugin that allows me to do it.
    Now, I don't know whether what I'm asking is possible, and if it isn't then I will find a way to sell instant mining using in game currency or something..

I will be happy for something as basic as just increasing the speed of every tool by 25% and maybe keep it updated, if that's possible.

If you're feeling generous, let me customize that percentage in a config file, and maybe add separate options for gold/iron/wood/diamond tool groups.

Thanks in advance

2. Offline

srsdude

3. Offline

dak393

Defiantly possible I know I've seen a few plugins doing something similar. I believe there was a race plugin that gave certain races faster mining abilities and a superpowers plugin that allowed purchasable fast block breaking.

4. Offline

srsdude

Yea I just want people to have a BIT faster mining rate without making it unbalanced.

5. Offline

dak393

Ya I understand hope you find what your looking for or someone makes it :)

6. Offline

Tim Visee

7. Offline

dak393

8. Offline

Benjaneer

9. Offline

Tim Visee

It's instand (I'm sorry) It's really hard to make a plugin like this with a costum mining speed... So I think you can't found any plugin like this... :(

10. Offline

RonanZer0