Filled CustomEnchants Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Astrophylite, Feb 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Miscellaneous

Suggested name: ChromaEnchants

What I want: I would like a plugin that adds custom enchantments or books that you have to buy with XP.
    I'd also like it if you could create shops, however, this is not necessary as I can create a separate plugin for this.
    Some enchantments could be:
    • Deathbringer : (sword only) : Doubles your damage.
    • Gooey : (sword only) : Flings the enemy into the air after multiple hits.
    • Freeze : (sword only) : Gives the enemy slowness when hit.
    • Charge : (sword only) : Deals more damage if the attacker is sprinting when hitting the enemy.
    • Ground Pound : (sword only) : Attacking while airborne doubles your damage.
    • Headless : (global) : Gives you the head of your enemy when killed.
    • Smelting : (pickaxe only) : Smelts the ore/block as you mine it.
    • Energizing : (tools only) : Allows you to dig faster for 5 seconds after you break a block whilst holding Shift. (10 second cooldown).
    • Explosion : (bow only) : Explodes the area around a player when hit.
    • Paralyze : (bow only) : Gives the enemy slowness, blindness and weakness when hit for 5 seconds.
    • Piercing : (bow only) : Ignore's your enemy's armor.
    • Enlightened: (armor only) : Heals you by 1/2 a heart when hit with any sword.
    • Too Hot: (armor only) : When set on fire, you are given fire resistance for 5 seconds.
    • Springs : (boots only) : Gives you jumpboost.

Ideas for commands:
    [] = optional; <> = required
    • /chromaenchants add <enchantment> [player]: Player must be holding item. Adds the specified enchant to the item in hand.
    • /chromaenchants view [player]: Player must be holding item. Lets the player view what enchantments they have on the item.
    • /chromaenchants remove <enchantment> [player] : Player must be holding item. Removes the specified enchant from the item in hand.
    • /chromaenchants eco <give|take|set|reset> <player> <amount|amountL> : Gives the player the specified amount of XP(L) | takes the specified amount of XP(L) from the player's XP | sets the player's XP amount to the specified amount of XP(L) | resets the player's amount of XP to 0 (amount not required)

Ideas for permissions:
    • chromaenchants.add
    • chromaenchants.add.<enchantname>
    • chromaenchants.view
    • chromaenchants.remove
    • chromaenchants.remove.<enchantname>
    • chromaenchants.buy
    • chromaenchants.buy.<enchantname>
    • chromaenchants.sell
    • chromaenchants.sell.<enchantname>
    • chromaenchants.createshop : Also depends on whether they can sell the enchant or not.
    • chromaenchants.eco.give
    • chromaenchants.eco.take
    • chromaenchants.eco.set
    • chromaenchants.eco.reset
    • chromaenchants.use.<enchantname>

When I'd like it by: ASAP.

Extra Information: I have already looked through BukkitDev and I can't find a plugin that suits my needs. Yes, some ideas have been taking from other plugins.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  2. @matthaous54_ is dealing with this request. For some reason, they PM'd me instead of posting here.

3. Offline

InstanceofDeath

Hey! I want to code this plugin for you ... But how should I implement it into the "normal minecraft". Are they only new enchantments ore have there anything other special, like they are only available by giving them via command. Pls answer me, so I can start coding

4. They can be obtained via books. These books can also be sold in shops.

5. Offline

InstanceofDeath

oh that will be difficult ... I think I am not able to code it for you

6. Do you mean like in TitanMC's OP Prison Server. They have books that you can get, that when traded with an NPC you get a special custom enchanted item.

I hope that I helped and that I gave you some inspiration. If I see any plugins that suit your description of your idea: I will post.

-- LATER... --

I am back from searching on BukkitDev and I have found two plugins that could suit your needs:

1. http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/custom-enchantments/ - You could enchant your items using this.
    2. http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/myitems/ - This could be used to add commands to the enchanted items for more options. Other plugins commands could be linked to this: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/effect-commands/ and http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/jump-boost/.
    I hope that I helped.

- MrEmeraldGamer

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  7. Offline

matthaous54_

@_zircon_
    How would you like the shops for the enchantment books to work?

8. I will look in to this, for now, this plugin request has been set to FILLED unless @MrEmeraldGamer 's idea doesn't work :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.